How the FUCK do i choose a washing/dryer machine Sup Forums, literally no reviews, dissambly or NUTHING...

how the FUCK do i choose a washing/dryer machine Sup Forums, literally no reviews, dissambly or NUTHING, HOW THE FUCK YOU BUY ONE?

>enter "washing machine buyers guide" in google
>3 million results

Guess shitting up Sup Forums with 1 more tech support thread is easier.

what questions did you have after googling it, OP?

Don't buy a front load washer. Top loaders are comparatively maintenance free.

blindly trust a review, i need to understand every fucking bolt inside the washing-dryer machine like a fucking smartphone before i am sure what the fuck i am buying. FUCK YOU!

>go to the store
>look at RPM. choose whatever >1200
>choose the cheapest one

How hard fucking is it. they last 5 years and then they're broken, no matter how much money you throw at them

>understanding every fucking thing inside a smartphone
Sure you do pal

don't move the goalpost, retard. you figure out people's biases — what they weigh more highly than you care about, what brands they tend to give some slack, etc... — by reading reviews and contextualizing them.

if you're too much of a retard to do this, then just buy whatever washer/dryer your local store will install for you. idiots don't get to be choosey.

/qa/ is always happy to help

>its an op pretends to be smart episode

You choose Speed Queen, top load with mechanical controls. The top load helps avoid mold issues associated with front loaders. The mechanical controls help avoid the repair girl(guy) telling you, "Looks like the circuit board is out. Happens a lot. Life. That will cost you $400."

I've had the best luck with my older whirlpool washer and dryer, theyre going on 10 years, still quiet and get the job done. But I do yearly maintenance to make sure they're all good internally and thoroughly cleaned.

This but get a front loader they clean better

>google
Become one with the botnet

>But I do yearly maintenance

very good but I say fuck it. I have a 200€ washer and it's been going now for 4 years , I did no maintenance. next year if it still works I'll sell it for 50€ to some sucker and get a new one

For Americans, getting a front loader has the drawback of greater mold accumulation in the sealing ring around the front door. Ever since the Obama administration limited how hot the water could be for washing machines for Americans for "muh energy efficiency" (this slipped quietly past the notice of a lot of USA-icans), front loaders tend to have some trade-offs . Do Europeans still have hot water in the front loaders? I mean, REAL hot water?

or just learn the insides of your machine and own it for lifetime.

this
need smaller space for same volume, and life expectancy is almost double

Lel even burger hot water is cucked.

Hot water only works for white cotton, and that's all out of fashion, so we still get a 90C option.

Goes up to 90 degree Celsius on ours I think.
Do you even use that though? As that other user said you can only use that for white cotton since it will destroy pretty much anything else.
I pretty much only use 40C and 60C.

Desu the best washing machines I've had is GE and Whirlpool. Samsung ones hit the bucket pretty quick, lg ones (the ones I've tested) always seem to have some electrical problem, heard maytag was pgud too tho.