Are italians the most aesthetic people on earth?

Are italians the most aesthetic people on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtlJlp0Jm8
youtube.com/watch?v=fVZxGZCeIXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your face and I will tell you

I am actually an 8/10

you seem slightly butthurt about the fact I am an attractive man. Any particular reason why?

because barbarians are ugly and their women crave the mediterranean cock

post proof then

>Are italians the most aesthetic people on earth?
No you are motherfucking deluded, and the sole fact you Romans invented the whole concept of aesthetics and shit may be the reason you are somehow canonically more aesthetic than other peoples.

>Are italians the most aesthetic people on earth?

Yes. I'm not sure why. I'm suspecting evolutionary shenenigans at work. There's no way men are supposed to look more beautiful than women. Yet in Italy, they are.

Perhaps there was a surplus of men at one time and there was an intensive competition for women, so only the most attractive ones got married and had children, which started cycle that now resulted in men looking better than their women.

I have no other explanations.

not posting my photo on 4chin, sorry

based hungarian bro. Our women are aesthetic too though

seems likely

Nordic men are better than our men and Slavic women are better than our women, so no

>nordic men are better than our men
no
>slavic women are better than our women
they have no boobs and no ass 90% of the times

It's their nigger genes and high test.

Nigger gene expression is attractive in men, but unattractive in women, and Italians are white enough that they still are widely regarded as white so they're double dipping in a best of both worlds at least in terms of looks. Hybrid vigor also seems to pop out more after many generations. 1st gen hybrid children are fucked up 75% of the time but only the fittest, best looking, most intelligent ones actually make it through to raising kids and procreating, while most go full Elliot Rodgers mode.

She obviously has some darkie genes in her. I don't know why but Italian women intimidate me a little. Like they're all ultra normie Staceys with fathers in the mafia or something.

Remember when I say most intelligent it's by nigger-hybrid standards so don't take it as too much of a compliment.

>a
>f
>l

>She obviously has some darkie genes in her.
nice b8
> I don't know why but Italian women intimidate me a little
because you are a beta nu male virgin neet

Nonono. I know what it is. It has nothing to do with being popular or mafia dads. Italian girls just have this demeanor of being absolutely insane. Like being incredibly emotionally expressive, particularly with a hair thin temper, but behind that being absolute ice-cold psychopaths. Italian girls output crazy vibes like a fucking insane radiator.

She smiles, but her eyes say "I'm gonna rip your testicles off and shove them in your mouth as I cut off your head ISIS style".

I'd love to get with an Italian girl fuck.

>Like being incredibly emotionally expressive, particularly with a hair thin temper, but behind that being absolute ice-cold psychopaths. Italian girls output crazy vibes like a fucking insane radiator.
You sound like someone who never has any social contact with people and is incapable of reading their emotional reactions, so you just assume they are crazy while you are le supreme intellectual gentleman

>not posting my photo on 4chin, sorry
The official quote of every ugly.

She's a cutey but she still just has that emotionally dead look in her eyes. I'm actually usually pretty good at reading people and definitely have social interactions.

>I'd love to get with an Italian girl fuck.
you are too beta for an aesthetic masterrace italian gf

I don't want a gay gook jerking it to a photo of mine, sorry

I'm the real master race Nordic/Finnic/Saxon actually and I know brown girls love us tall blond men, it'd probably be np.

Nice try but you ain't fooling anyone.

>"she won't sleep with me"
>"w-w-well she was a p-psycho anyway"

>brown eyes
>dyed blonde hair
>trashy tattoo
>man jaw

Top kek. What did I tell you about negroid genes being more attractive in men? There's a reason girls like that pretend to have lighter (whiter) hair.

fuck off gook faggot

>mudhut-dwelling snowniggers
>masterrace
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now you are trying too hard, too obvious

t. zhang

you think woman like that would ever go with manlet dicklet?

her hair isn't even dyed btw

>hides her disgusting brown, negroid eyes behind glasses

Just like a Chinese girl.

why is it italian girls crave the swedish wiener?

Are you sure? Blond hair usually isn't so single-toned.

>gook in charge of judging blonde hair

It also looks kind of sickly and gross. Like she has some kind of jungle-plague that has significantly impacted her health.

>>hides her disgusting brown, negroid eyes behind glasses
she doesn't. She has green eyes btw.

there is a lot of shadow in the webm. Look at the hair on the left, you can see more clearly the roots, and they are clearly light.

doesn't matter how much you repeat it, it won't make it true

its called lack of big cock syndrome, she lives in Seoul so she cant get treatment for this

Google britts :^)

Roots can easily be touched-up for a photo-shoot.

it just seems to be a really weird tone for blonde.

south europeans in general are

poor, short and brown

Thia self-sucking thread is gross. You seem quite insecure.

Was looking for blonde girls to compare her to and came across this 10/10. This is what a real white girl looks like fellas. Sorry you have to settle for girls with a little negroid admixture in them.

blind much?

if only your game wan't
>mama mia me love you
>mama mia u so beatiful baby
>mama mia let's sex at my mama bed
what i've noticed during my time in italy uglier guys are way more sucessful with women coz they actually are a bit sneaky and have some decent game

blind much??

just like turks

Rich, bisexual, and stuck in the 80s

>fake tits
>tattoos
>but she totally wouldn't die her hair guys
>even though it's all that mono-toned shade of dyed blond hair

hrmm

Once again proves nord women are supoerior

she is a 7/10 at best

we do that with foreign girls, because they love it. It always works with polish girls for example. WIth italian girls we use different approaches.

Only 2D people are better

>gets BTFO because he is full of shit
>goes into full damage control
>"p-p-pointy elbows, 2/10"

Help me out here Swede bro. That's obviously dyed hair right?

been to italy once and found myself staring more at the men than the women, no homo

would probably learn italian because i love the food / weather / culture, but wouldn't want to be cucked by italian men

for sure, most blonde weapon dye their hair even blonder even here.

>mfw visiting Tuscany and towering over the little italian 'men'

t.jamal

I love you too user :3

>being this mad you are not south european masterrace
lmao

OP go back to /r/italy you massive terrone faggot

excuses just like expected, but I actually spent almost a year studying in italy and it's the case with all the grils. pro tip, italian girls dating foreigners don't do it coz of their exotic look, they are just more interesting , you can dress nicely I will give you that

wise man. I promote you from snownigger to white man

>no argument
>is BTFO
>"p-please cuckbros, h-h-help me"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

she looks like a pig. this is 10/10 for people who never saw white woman

TI AMO MIRIAM

probably because only nu male faggots hang out with erasmus students, with the hope of scoring some easy foreign slag pussy

North italians are okay

South italians look like Paki's

>south italians look like pakis
fuck off mohammed

But they do

your d&c doesn't work here ahmed, go back to fucking your cousin

He's not a Southerner though

that's a spic from south america, not italian

Whatever

stay delusional I guess

lot of afghan, syrian, iraqi whiter than italians

LMAO

>spouts bullshit
>is given facts that BTFO him
>"y-y-you are d-delusioanl, ah-h"
LMAO

This may be a dumb questions but do Italians feel like they are the descendants of ancient Romans?

Yes

>cockroach trying to d&c so he can pretend he can appear less of a shitskin subhuman
That shit never works mehmet, anyone can see through your bullshit

webm related an italian girl

> do Italians feel like they are the descendants of ancient Romans?
>do italians feel
Yes, but it doesn't matter what we feel, the fact that we wuz romans n shiet is a historical fact, not an opinion

So ancient Romans might have looked at least a little bit like modern Italians?

Literally what facts

Yes

Last time I asked the question plenty of Italians jumped me and told me to gtfo because apparently it ain't true

WE WUZ NOT SHITSKINOO
GIORGIO MY SON, YOU ARE SHITSKIN
:-DDDDDDDD

Is it true that Kommissar Rex is a popular TV show in Italy?

ITALIANS TURKS GREEKS AND LEVANT ARABS INDISTINGUISHABLE
YOU ARE NOT WHITO PIGS MY BROTHER NO MORE SELF HATING PLEASE :-DDD
AHAHAHHA :-DDDDDDDDD

Of course this thread had to degenerate into a thread about whiteness, Romans and North/South Italy, since it was shit from the beginning

Yes

foreign countries are full of self-hating nu male leftist italians. Or maybe they thought you were memeing them or something so they got mad at you.
Webm related.

why are you so angry

italians aren't white

he was turned down by an italian girl because he is a shitskin, now he shitposts on Sup Forums trying to convince himself everyone else is also a shitskin

just ignore the trolls

HANS MY SON, PLOX I AM NOT
:-D

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtlJlp0Jm8
rate

If we are gonna cherrypick models and actors then sure but if we look at regular wops...

youtube.com/watch?v=fVZxGZCeIXg
rate again