This is the best country in the world

This is the best country in the world

i'm struggling to come up with reasons why that might be so.

maybe this is why people post memes and pictures of politicians looking smug

It's pretty good but best is a bit of a stretch

then why they wanna go austrailia or america? even spain

I see 5 countries there though

Best in what sense?

>To live
No

>Best / Greatest in world history
Very probably

And soon without scotland

>5
I see 3
>England
>Scotland
>N. Ireland

One sovereign state and one crown dependency

You mean 6.

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Isle of Man
Cornwall

Cornwall isn't a constituent country of the United Kingdom
It is (currently) a county of England

Still better than K*rea

no you see THIS particular lump of clay populated by spiteful, angry little people has silly hat parades, queueing, hot drinks, and Sherlock.BrRip.s01e01.A.Study.In.Pink-ACiD.mkv, which makes it relevant and interesting
>nigel_farage_meme.webp

This WAS the best country in the world but then we brexited

Technically neither is the Isle of Man since it is a Crown dependency, but both are countries in the cultural sense of the word.

One sovereign state*

*made up of multiple countries

There is really noice place.

Wales is the best part

t.not a welshman

>be welsh
>vote leave
>no' mo' eu funding for roads, schools
>reeeeeee
the mind boggles

same with Cornwall and the North East

>good
politeness, history, culture (great museums), low crime rate
economy lets young people become independent or married relatively soon compared to other countries in europe

>bad
food, certain backstabbing personalities, dickish bosses, sport's related violence, weather

my favorite parts are Llandudno and Wales, but I didn't visit that much of the british islands

i thought ireland is bigger

'we didn't need it anyway'
ok thanks grandad. well that sorts everything out then.

Which areas didn't benefit from eu?

nowhere

>the UK will end in your lifetime

My area, being a shithole, voted Leave

and, well

I would say London and the South East probably benefited the least from EU funding
Still, it would have probably made a small, but positive change

It's stupid really. For example, back in the 80's or 90's, the IRA blew up a sizeable chunk of Manchester city centre and Westminster gave Manchester city council £300,000 for repairs, but Manchester got like €25,000,000 from the EU which helped to contribute to regeneration of the city centre and helped to increase the size of the tram system.
Hell, Manchester City Council got more money from the National Lottery Fund than they did from Westminster

There were roads and schools before the EU.

yes, but those that do exist right now (and future ones being built, also right now) are going to have their current funding brexited. the logical outcome being either their quality will suffer as funding fails to appear, or cutbacks to suit a revised funding level will happen.

Look on the bright side. You received less than you gave to the EU, right?

not if you account for trade benefits wich were a few times more than what the separatist claimed UK had to pay to the EU

literally nobody knows, and i think nobody particularly cares because you can make up numbers anyway

Doesn't really matter though, because there's no chance in hell of any government ever actually replacing the EU funding with it's own money

The Tory governments will spend the money on another rail link for London, and the Labour governments will spend it on greenbelt housing around London for non-white immigrants

Plus, like pointed out, the leave campaign was pulling out numbers from their arse. The morning the results came out, Farage (who wasn't part of the official leave campaign) basically said "Yea, you you know that 350 million quid a week number, well it was all bullshit and the NHS has a snowflakes chance in the centre of the sun of seeing that money. OK time for me to resign wahey"

This is Yugoslavia 2.0