Anglo male here

Anglo male here

My waifu is a qt Han Chinese

When we have a son, how do I best educate him about the strong anglo blood coursing through his veins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lTyvp-ALjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off white trash

kek, before I went to China you should have seen the amount of Korean puss I destroyed.

Korean bitches LOVE white dick, more so than any other azns

She's really cute like you want to pet her head and kiss her on the cheek, but nothing more because somehow her extremely smooth skin is somehow sexually repulsive.

White ''''men'''' with asian women are so pathetic

Kill yourself. Chinks are retarded untermensch.

Well, he's going to be a half-breed and won't be capable of any sort of national, ethnic or racial pride as a result. It's no use "educating" him on a dissolved and destroyed heritage; all that will produce is despair and imbalance.

what about autistic koreaboo white girl with korean manlet?

Atta boy gook

Should I send him to China? He could slay pussy at least (bitches love any anglo blood, even if its filtered down)

>Flip-Chinese
She looks like skeletar now

You son will look like shit.
Pic related, Japanese with Australian.

This
Accept your fate

Anglo blood doesnt exist, its just rapefest and since you are shitbred australian criminal colony you are even more mixed and no harm is done

never happens

it's only pathetic when white men do it because it's easy for them to get asians, like really easy

incredibly easy

especially korean women

>(bitches love any anglo blood,
t.irish criminal

theres a 50% chance your son will become another Elliot Rodgers

You should prepare yourself for the day he eternally shames your entire family by going on a rampage

Why do people always cherrypick shit pictures of FF. he's actually a somewhat nice looking bloke.

He could be a proud mixed race ozzy desu. Millions of them here.

Joji is actually really cute

quit lying faggot he looks good

>brown eyes

>never happens
Haha what? Are you delusional?

but he's actually quite handsome

lmao idk what happens in Australia I live in rural Canada where everybody is white

Then why did you say it never happens in the first place?

t. zhang chang ding li yang xiaohu

because you're dreaming if you think it's common, Kim

Just raise your son like a normal dad and don't be a beta

You have to teach him that Japan did nothing wrong and Nanking nerer happened.

>average hapa male

nobody said it was common

Just keep your guns away from little Elliot please.

Only Whites can be real Australians.

Sure thing, great elder poga dongi dang

I work in a super busy supermarket and I think I've only seen AM-EF mixed couples once or twice in a few months. I think it's close to "never happens".

This desu,when I went on interpals I had tons of Koreans wimmin flooding me

No women can resist Mediterranean males Tbf

Kim, please understand

when I say never happens, I don't literally mean never. It's just so incredibly uncommon that you shouldn't get your hopes up trying to get with whitey

not true.

t. white australian

Only criminals can be real australians

Elliot Rodger manifesto

>you shouldn't get your hopes up trying to get with whitey
>2016
>still thinking it's an accomplishment if you're procreating with w*ites
Only ugly fucks are obsessed with getting white chicks but that's because they're fucked. Pump and dump desu. You can marry Sally when she's old as shit at 35 and then watch as she cucks and divorcerapes you 1 year later. Lmao you Canadian cuck.

Thats why asians copy white people and kpop stars use blue eyes contacts and dye their hair blonde?

lol look at you go

Move to Singapore and make him worship pic related.

>Talking about a foreign country in relation to Western Asians
Koreans also dye their hair green and wear stupid contacts like red and stuff. But that's because Korea in General is fucked.

Now shoo shoo SlavShit.

>how do I best educate him about the strong anglo blood coursing through his veins?
Well you've tainted any such blood with dog eating Chink DNA so its pointless. He'll look more Chink than anything and after constant rejection by girls will probably go on a shooting spree.

Also, I thought most if you criminals are of Irish ancestory.

not an argument

>western Asians

only whites are western lol

living in a garage doesn't make you a car

This. It's like giving up at life because in the West it takes 0 effort.

And why are you living in white country? Because its worse than Asian ones?

I think that only exists on Interpals. But go for it if that's what you're into.

Asian beauty is now based of off Korean beauty which in turn is just a copy of western Beauty. Asians are so culurally cucked

That's the best choice. Educate him in harvesting sewer oil so he has a career.

Anorexia?

I actually love living in aus. I'd fight for it if need be. But What i DO dislike are all the losers on here.

>Obama isn't western
Weak banter lol. Better luck next time.

I am Greek

if there was war gooks would be deported ASAP

ok

> Thinking blood has anything to do with culture
> ''tainting the lineage''
> Thinking racial pride is healthy
> mfw Sup Forums users are literally retarded

In ideal world whites would fuck with whites, asians with asians, blacks with blacks and so on, but for some reason everyone wants BWC

no obama isn't western he is where he is precisely because he is an enemy of the west

(i hate all these people too btw asian women and whoever dates them are fucking pathetic)

In an ideal world the person you'd date would be completely irrelevant. Racial pride is a form of degeneracy, and trying to fight fragmentation with racial isolationism and reactionary thoughts is a sure fire way of setting us back hundreds of year in sociological thought.

half asian mongrels are always genetic failures

two terms max was a godsend

>, but for some reason everyone wants BWC
People usually go for the dominant culture in the country they immigrate to. It's been a thing all throughout history so I don't understand why you don't understand it desu.

>no obama isn't western he is where he is precisely because he is an enemy of the west
Obama is and never had been pro West. Only pro America. What a true leader should be like.

barack hussein obama is totally anti america tho
well anti white america anyways

*has

Its completely natural and not degenerate at all, and it will never go away, we are animals and animals protect their own kind

You can be average white guy go to any asian contry and get 8/10 gf just for being white

Same for women, especially blondes with light eyes

Your child will be pure autism

> Natural means not degenerate
> It will never go away means its ok ( the same could be said of opposite positions)
> Protect their own kind
> What did he mean by this

Also that's patently false. An average white guy in Asia can't get a gf.

>race mixer
>not absolute bottom of barrel trash genes

youtube.com/watch?v=3lTyvp-ALjY

he'll look like this, OP. are you ready to produce that thing?

If I go to Asia, how and where can I meet girls who will sleep with me? I am autismo

>inb4 prostitutes

>You can be average white guy go to any asian contry and get 8/10 gf just for being white
Huh? People just like fucking what they find exotic. Pic related was Hollywoods first sex symbol before the mass asian migration,

This guys ugly as fuck and he fugged a bunch of super qts----en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Yeah fuck off chang, being afraid/hateful of different kind is intended and healthy function of humans. Asian parents teacb their kids to marry white people, cucked beyond repair

>muh exotic
White people are 1st choice for other whites still

>People just like fucking what they find exotic.
that's just a meme, lad.

>Asian parents teacb their kids to marry white people, cucked beyond repair
What did he mean by this?

That's the same for every race and it's common sense that it'll be true for the native population in a country,

nope

Sup Forums used not to be this racist; islamophobia is ok, though.

No its not same. Blacks prefer Whites, Asians prefer Whites, Arabs prefer Whites. Jews and Whites are only ones who still prefer their race

Sup Forums was always racist but in a funny, non-serious way. I feel like there's genuine anger behind most of the bantz nowadays for some reason tho.

No they fucking don't. Also I'm white. This is a fucking meme and applies to an extreme minority of cucks. Also exist in all races.

Date whoever you wants. You're trading your life for fucking symbols.

I blame the Slavshits, they discovered they were white after the end of the Cold War and are now overcompensating like a mother.

Source? And note- dating website statistics are not legit sources as they have too many errors. Because literally every single source nowadays point towards people preferring their own race.

And like I said before-dominant culture and all of that lel. Please read properly (if you can)

> Online dating websites are a good representation of reality.

Most people prefer dating their own race. Interracial couples are still a huge minority, and there's nothing wrong with them. Your obsession is a latent form of autism.

The world has polarized and Sup Forums has Sup Forumsified. These people are biased unsufferable cunts, only in a different way, compared to SJWcucks.

what did you mean by this?? how and what do we overcompensate?

Yes it is, I remember I was first on this board who used this term IRONICALLY about some ngger or smth. And now you're parroting oh oh I'm chink, I'm so exotc.

k believe what you want but white man in asia has it so fucking easy to get pussy, doesnt work same way with gooks in white countries.

this entire white concept exists only in your artificial country, here everyone thinks in nationality because we have actual culture besides skin colour

Yes thats why we see white woma and asian couples so often oh wait

>The world has polarized
I wish it wasn't like this. I feel like the worlds starting to get going on a pretty dark path. Excpet this time we have nuclear bombs and won't be able to unfuck our shit if shit hits the fan.

you're not the first who used the word exotic on this board and he's not the first calling himself exotic either
pretty sure people have been doing this shit for centuries

Please don't have a happa son.

Happa daughters are qt though, make as many of them as possible and turn them into idols/chinese popstars and make mad profit.

Also mad autistic virgin incels everywhere ITT

>.Because literally every single source nowadays point towards people preferring their own race.
>Yes thats why we see white woma and asian couples so often oh wait

Are you genuinely autistic my S*ovakian 'friend'?

Judging from the number of girls I see being obsessed with East-Asia, I wouldn't be surprised if the situation was completely different from what you are saying.

White guys have it easy in SEA because of gold diggers. Situation is far more even in richer countries. Rich people going to a poorer country are always advantaged in the dating scene.

Look at Chinese men cucking africans with their new colonialism.

Haha I never called myself exotic. That being said, I've been to countries where I have been (Latvia) and it's easy to get tail since people like me are me a rare sight I guess. Not being ugly/manlet helps.

oh please, I literally produced this meme on /balt/. Of course that's not that kind of achievement to be proud for.

>oh please, I literally produced this meme on /balt/.
Make sure you remember to put it on your resume.

k im done with this thread believe what you want, maybe its different in Canada chink central but average white has it significantly easier in Asia to find partner than average asian in europe