Why are there so many anti apple shills on Sup Forums?

Why are there so many anti apple shills on Sup Forums?

It seems impossible to discuss Apple products without someone spamming the thread with anti apple stuff.

Is it just butt blasted pajeets who can't afford Apple products or actual shills paid by Samsung/Lenovo?

it's a board full of NEETs trying to convince themselves that their $200 (all they can afford) used cum-encrusted thinkpads are better than the newest macbook

1 pajeet working overtime for Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai.

It's only apple shills. All of them are from apple.

>can't afford Apple products
This is where you faggots always get started on the wrong foot. This is a TECHNOLOGY forum. Many of us have built our machines and understand that Apple products are feeble by comparison, to the computers we can build for the SAME $ or LE$$. The remainders who don't use Apple, enjoy wringing the most performance they can get from cheap hardware. You clowns come waltzing in and shout to the world how stupid you are, and expect a sensible discussion. I simply don't feel the need to dumb down the conversation to cater to deluded dipshits.

>It seems impossible to discuss Apple products without someone spamming the thread with anti apple stuff.
Then maybe you should make something a little better than "hurr durr loog ad muh frooty toyz!" because that isn't a real discussion.

>who can't afford Apple products
Most of us can afford them. You don't have to be rich to sign up for a monthly payment plan. I know more poorfags with iPhones than I do ones with nice Samsung or Pixel phones. They're a status symbol. If you're actually rich you don't need to show it off with flashy trinkets and toys. Look at Bill Gates. The guy has enough money to buy and sell your whole family and all your friends infinitely many times over and he wears tacky sweaters.

wrong board

I can afford as many apple products as they're in the market, but I can't justify having a big fragile and unable to unlock phone, the iMac has a good screen but thats about it...it's just a brand for showing off and such attitude is frowned upon almost every time

> If you're actually rich you don't need to show it off
>Look at Bill Gates.
The guy who lives in a $400 million dollar house and prances around the world talking about his philanthropy? Do you mean that Bill gates?

>This is where you faggots always get started on the wrong foot. This is a TECHNOLOGY forum. Many of us have built our machines and understand that Apple products are feeble by comparison, to the computers we can build for the SAME $ or LE$$. The remainders who don't use Apple, enjoy wringing the most performance they can get from cheap hardware. You clowns come waltzing in and shout to the world how stupid you are, and expect a sensible discussion. I simply don't feel the need to dumb down the conversation to cater to deluded dipshits.

In other words, you build rice rockets and think they're lambos. IOW poorfags like OP said.

you people always solder your RAM, your people create jailware and its not free ( as in freedom )

> Uses the google botnet
> free

o i am laffin

>Why are there so many anti apple shills on Sup Forums?
99% of anti-apple people on here are from 3rd world shitholes.
Pic related. One of them exposed himself.
If Sup Forums has flags, you'd see it yourself... all of them would be from india, mexico or africa.

because you and the microshit faggots are spamming "why don't you use my shit" threads 24/7 instead of discuss actual technology?

I feel bad user, México is no third world country yet you compare us with poos in the loos :'(

Not all of us user, I've been to Mexico, really cool country and nice people :*

>Uses google
i use ddg searx.me, startpage, and brave, i don't use chrome OS's i only have android just only for calls and i keep it offline, you probably didn't even crack a grin much less "laffin"

>>/lgbt/

In other words you buy Toyotas and think they're Lambos. A benchmark would clear all of this up, does Apple allow performance benchmarks?

Its ok user. Mexico seems like a pretty cool place. The cartel just freaks me the fuck out.

More importantly why haven't the mods swung the b&hammer over your head yet? I bet you snicker constantly before and after you make these posts.

I think its because a lot of apple threads are framed as bait.
If you want a productive apple discussion thread, make one, state it as such, and kindly ask the shitposters to leave. It isn't hard.

>paid shills
nobody gives a shit about us to the point where they'd spend money to shill here. Stop perpetuating this stupid meme

i can't speak for Sup Forums, but I've been shitting on Apple since the 90's when they had one mouse button and no games. It seems Sup Forums is more anti-apple because of their pricing. Before Linux was a thing, before Macs became wintel compatible... macintosh people were the snottiest bitches on the planet about other people's computers. what goes around comes around.

lol @ macfags because your parent company does not give a shit about MacOS anymore, Apple is 100 percent devoted to their phones and those are losing more market share every year

Sup Forums really needs flags. I'm serious. 2/3 of people get shitdroids because they can't afford Apple, half of the remaining just wanted a feature that wasn't available on the iPhone (like wireless charging), some are Google botnet lovers. I literally have a Google Pixel that collects dust, my work gave it to me for testing. It's such shit.

Then there's that remaining 1% who unironically use linux because they don't value their time.

reminder that if you reply to Apple threads without sage Stallman will kill you in your sleep

The only reason to own windows anymore is games. I don't really care about their Macbooks although they are very nice devices (I just got a brand new one from my work).

>before Macs became wintel compatible... macintosh people were the snottiest bitches on the planet about other people's computers. what goes around comes around.
I was one of those people. Apple's switch to Intel is what drove me to Linux. Well, that and the iPhonification of OS X. I still cringe at my behavior back in those days,though.

Mac are bretty good imo, however, the rest of the products are laughing matter

Shilling appleshit should be ban worthy on Sup Forums
but this is not a perfect site

I'd say it's pro-apple shills that are surging.

>who can't afford
>Apple products
OP might be a shill too, lots of their crap appeared when they had their xmas event.
Only PR shitters or ad scams use words like "apple product"

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day: