twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck I didn't think it was real.
Archived it just in case archive.is/b7uZZ

>This shit is exclusively on the sex robot page of wikipedia
This anti sex bot propaganda is getting insane

It was on the xbox one page earlier

I saw it on K-Pop 24 hours ago

what the actual heck
Who are bouldertodd and this jon bennet guy?

post archives faggots

brainlet here could someone explain how this hack is done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_JonBenét_Ramsey

Six year old child beauty pageant queen who was murdered.

twitter.com/search?q=BoulderTodd
uhhhh guys

Sup Forums threads
I see

Is Twitter's CSS broken for anyone now?

click "edit"

>I HAVE PROOF THAT THIS GUY DID X
>doesn't post it
>Sup Forums circlejrks all over it
Oh boy. Pizzagate all over again.

That's not it. Wikipedia has spam detection, and if you click "edit" it doesn't show up anywhere in the markup. This looks like an exploit through mediawiki, I'm still trying understand what's going on though.

I'm more interested in the exploit itself rather than the nutjob who doesn't even post his proof

I think a CDN got compromised.

Considering the targeted wiki pages this looks like an operation to bait the internet (mainly Sup Forums) into a goose chase to later deem all these problematic fellas as empowerers of fake news. Then here comes nanny state introducing new censorship news to deem out these problematic individuals, your freedoms is just a side effect don't worry too much

bump

literally who?

Wait so what's up with it? If you go to the history, the most recent change is just a bot replacing HTTP with HTTPS but if you compare two prior changes with each other, the text isn't there, but when you inspect the element it's in the realization section, what's going on? How did they edit it in without showing up in the history?

nobody is saying they have proof of anything, the OP is a screencap from a hacked wikipedia page.
You can check the page out yourself

LOOK MOM I DID XSS!!!

can you do the same?

On the Justin Bieber page just hours after the K-Pop. I actually thought everything was fixed when it disappeared, what is even going on then?

I love you

WHO

IS

THIS

BOULDERTODD

DING DING DING!
This poster is red pilled as fuck. The only viable course of action is for us to put a bomb somewhere and claim that we did it to attract attention to the murder issue. That way the people behind the hacks will look guilty of terrorism. Any ideas?

So, this real estate guy jewed someone and they go all out with a jonbenet accusation?

Interesting. Too bad the Broncos are playing right now so no one is to see it/care

Sweeny Todds brother

>Sup Forums is in the center of the universe
fuck of to Sup Forums

He was 17 when it happened

Extremely unlikely (incase you didn't already think so)

Isn't about Sup Forums ya dingus, control of the internet as a tool to shape public opinions and narratives is cornerstone to many interests of global leaders

Takes a special kind of retard to ignore the whole point and spew your retarded cookie cutter boogieman response

>Considering the targeted wiki pages this looks like an operation to bait the internet (mainly Sup Forums) into a goose chase
>isn't about Sup Forums

Started out reasonable, quickly devolved into drivel. Jesus you people need meds

reddit.com/r/wikipedia/comments/70i8px/um_wtf_is_this/
>It's the "visible anchor" template. There was an alias to it – "vanchor" – that wasn't protected, so some guy edited it to the thing you see there. The edit has been reverted, but I suppose that it doesn't instantly update all articles that used it.

> jon bennet guy
lol

I just fixed the page by purging the cache.

You think that's bad? There's an user on Sup Forums that's trying to tie this girl's death to Robert Pickton and 9/11. Something about ritual murder as initiation into a group so that all members are complicit in murder and can't back out. Not sure how that relates to 9/11, but the dude is clearly teetering on the edge of complete mental breakdown.