Sup Forums Has a problem

How do we fix racism in Sup Forums? People here are becoming more racially divided and making an ambient that is hostile to people of colour. The intention of the site was to unite international cultures. Not to make a circle jerk of whites.

We need to fix racism in Sup Forums.

Bump of friendship and multiculturism

Why don't you feel the whites?
They lost dignities and pride even tho they managed to give a hand to shitskins.
We also have got many victims too. in a nutshell, feel it now bro.

>People here are becoming more racially divided and making an ambient that is hostile to people of colour.
lol "an ambient that is hostile to people of colour" what about an ambient that is so hostile to white people it's all murder murder murder every single fucking day ? and youd are complain ? fuck off fucking nigger shit

Fucking niggers. Who gave them internet as a platform for them to complain about everything?

It's gone out of control; the majority of the internet went SJW so we went the other way and became Sup Forums lite. You really can't hold a middle ground without being swayed.

through the unifying powers of female black beauty

>becoming

this
you're standing on Sup Forumss clay since 2013 thanks to fucking old moot

>How do we fix racism in Sup Forums?
1. Kill all muslims
2. Kill all ghetto/favela/slum niggers
3. Decrease birth rates in third world countries so mass migration falls

Racism is destroyed

Sup Forums is now the fastest board of all.

It's amazing how Sup Forums went from mango and animu to trolling inc to stormfront 2.

If you want Whites to care about non-Whites, you must give Whites a reason to care about non-Whites. If it is a bad reason, then the attention will be negative.

See

It's sad, 2bh.

imprison people for their speech

Or look at r9k too.

Damn, I miss old r9k.

I like azn qts desu

(w)ew

Wasn't the intent of Sup Forums just for Moot to have a place for his friends to hang out at?
Then he didn't think about adding moods.

No, You are Asian yourself.

>How do we fix racism in Sup Forums?
Do we need to?

>how do we fix.....
lemme stop you right there
YOU don't fix anything because there is nothing to fix.
ideas breaking out of the confines of normal boundaries is not something to be ashamed of.
racist ideas are common because society is so twisted now that it leads people to new alternatives

I am okay with this.

You're that one Koreaboo, right? If you are, why so you get ao buttblasted at non-Korean azn qts?
Went from tfw no gf to racial purity discussions in two years time. Is it even the same people?

EMBRACE THE INEVITABLE

Sup Forums used to be comfy, now it's spinning out of control. I could be considered right-leaning, but this truly is getting closer to stormfront by the hour.

Personally I've been around on and off since 2007 and migrated from Sup Forums to /r9k/ to here over that period. I would guess that many newfags from the same period are still around.

>why so you get ao buttblasted at non-Korean azn qts?
I do?

he already confessed himself a Korean expat supported by Chink

it would be an easy fix to just relegate all political threads of any kind to Sup Forums rather than creating a faction war

People are just responding to the times. The public discourse is getting more and more polarised and normies are becoming warmer to right-wing positions, so it's only natural that a board with an already right-leaning userbase will swing further right.

>dem snake photoshoots
you, sir, are doing god's work
keep it up

this plus this "alt-right" meme is attracting a load of weirdo redditors who have no ideology beyond vague emotions.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

That ass can assimilate my face

Honestly, I agree. I'm not a fan of blanket generalizations, and I'm friends with black people IRL. Not all black people are niggers. Not all white people are members of the Ku Klux Klan...
So yeah, if we claim to be Sup Forumsellectual, we must realize that to make a blanket generalization is to be a fucking moron.

I hate the pieces of shit who are making the world a worse place, not an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. I don't even hate a group of people if %99.999999999 are piles of garbage. If even one of them are good, I will fight for him/her.

And yes, I am a liberal, not a cuckservative.
Conservatives are cucked by their own race, in that those fucking imbeciles fight for the rights of the rich. They actually think that maybe, if they try hard enough, they can become rich. This will never happen. Potato farmers don't generally get rich.
Remember, it's pretty hard for a pawn to become a queen.
This isn't about race, it's about class.

But everything is tangentially related to politics, it's hard to discuss cultures and international qts without someone dropping a remark that could be considered political.

I understand that, but it just doesn't make things any less shitty. There are many reasons why I love Sup Forums and I've spent half a life here, but those seem to have begun being relegated by other, less enjoyable antics. The (western) world is taking a turn for the worse, has been since the early 2000.

Pls send gf.

BLANDA UPP

Why are memes so accurate?

>Korean expat supported by Chink
I was teased as a kid for supposedly looking Asian but I wouldn't go as far as Miyamoto here is suggesting lmao.

Bem memado

>living in denial

People grew up but stayed dumb.

>because of pussy i should give up my nation and let it turn into south africa
nah
also i'm apparently in denial because i still prefer average white woman to them

>We need to fix racism in Sup Forums.
its all memes calm down

>discuss cultures and international qts
Is this why you come to Sup Forums for? stalking young women and discussions about which country makes the best curry?
>The (western) world is taking a turn for the worse
We fear and despise what means us harm, it was the USSR a few decades ago, now its the middle east, all this started 80 years ago when the US decide that it wont stop until everybody has freedom in their asses

Can't we all just agree that Brazilians are the master race?

Since the end of the cold war hings have been great in western countries; there has hardly been a generation with a beter quality of life and future prospects. Until the 2001 attacks stirred shit up and the crisis begun. Also, culture and cultural differences go beyond curry, and they're quite interesting, as is learning history snippets from different points of view. It was never about whose countrymem are whiter; it's all a revolting by-product of the polarization the world is experiencing right now.

Also, it is hardly banter anymore. You know what Descartes said about anonymous imageboards.