What are the Black Irish people?

What are the Black Irish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=l9PDgZV4ef0
youtube.com/watch?v=l9PDgZV4ef0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""""""""""""""""Black"""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""Irish"""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

a buncha handsome fuckers

The first ones to move to the British Isles (from Iberian peninsula) after the last glacial maximum

they're everywhere

black irish people all have the surname McGuinness. in popular mythology it's because their father is a pint of guinness (i.e. mac guinness).

why do you think martin macguinness has such curly hair and pale skin? he's a black albino.

I don't think they're descended from castaways from the Spanish armada. Ireland is a genotypically homogeneous country but phenotypically diverse. It's the same in this respect as much of the rest of the British Isles. You have dark Welshmen like Ioan Gruffudd and John Rhys-Davies and pale Welshmen like Rhys Ifans and Mark Lewis Jones. It's just phenotypical diversity and doesn't necessarily point to foreign ancestry.

and where came this phenotypical diversity from a secluded island?

Actually the Bronze Age in Britain seems to have been kicked off by people coming to Southern Ireland from Portugal and Spain looking for gold, so that's mostly like why some Irish, Welsh and Scots can seem rather swarthy. No joke.

I double checked the flag to see if a yank posted this, sad display lad.

If it came from anywhere it came from prehistory as said. Even the Romans speculated that the Silures (who lived in south Wales) must have been related to the Iberians because of the obvious similarities in their appearance.

The Irish have significant Iberian ancestry.

Ireland wasn't secluded at all. The Irish Sea was actually a major regional trading highway prior to the Middle Ages.

You can easily sail from Ireland to Great Britain in an animal skin boat, and from Great Britain to France.

Not just irish, look at that "donald drumpf" guy. He's brittish and black as coal

Most of western Europe has shared ancestry tracing back at the least to the megalith builders. If it's in the likes of the Irish, Welsh, Cornish, and Scots, then it's probably in you too.

>that flag
>that image
>how your country is now
Howling.

They've found Byzantine material culture (fragments of mosaic if I remember right) in Alt Clut on the West coast of Scotland.

and from Ireland to America, sadly.

Irish Meds, no really.

he doesnt look like us.

to be fair northern ireland probably bumps the UK up on the terrorism index a fair bit

Britain and Ireland had a massive amount of trade in the Bronze/iron age

And?
It's part of the UK.

I don't see why your image is at all relevant, all the poster was doing was posting facts that were relevant to the OP, your obsessive chart is irrelevant as is your country.

Nearly all of Britain's earliest examples of goldworking are made with Irish metal.

It's the same haplogroup found in Ireland, Brittany, Gascony, the Basque country, and Galicia. It has also been found in Eastern Woodlands tribes and in the Caribbean. Why? Because all these people are descendants of Atlantean ancestors.

>posting facts that were relevant to the OP
nice meme
>your obsessive chart is irrelevant as is your country
Good, it's nice being irrelevant thank you for saying so but all I did was post actual facts, not a drawn up image by a brit and take it as the word of god. You don't need to be so mad about my image lad, calm down.

Picts. It's why dark haired, dark eyed Scots are so common.

Dropped pic

They were settled by Sardinians in the neolithic

There is nothing to suggest the Picts looked any different to any of their neighbours. There's also nothing to suggest Pictish settlement in Ireland, because it never happened.

basques are ugly like a shit, only galicians have blue eyes in Spain.

like this guy
youtube.com/watchv=l9PDgZV4ef0

he is a pussy fucker and latinas love him

>I don't see why your image is at all relevant, all the poster was doing was posting facts that were relevant to the OP, your obsessive chart is irrelevant as is your country

Nice try at a refute, Abdul.
Except what the poster posted wasn't a fact, it was an excerpt from some dumbass who didn't know what he was talking about. If you take the scribblings of a fool for gospel truth, then you surely must follow the Quran.

On the other hand, statistics are facts. Unless, you think that's somehow irrelevant, or perhaps racist?

Celtiberian origin

youtube.com/watch?v=l9PDgZV4ef0

Atavisms; see also Basques.

Y'all just black then, sorry for your loss

Black Irish: every now and then, a kid will show up in a family who is much darker than anyone else in the family. Black hair, etc.

Waaay back, someone fucked a moor in that family and had a kid. And every now and then, that moor pops up unexpected.

It's muslim blood.

a hint of muslim blood from spain that runs through irish veins...black irish

Blood of the Aegean sea farers, ancient neolithic people, closest now are modern Sards

theres dark haired people everywhere in europe, whats so surprising

It;s just a natural variation.
Irish people can have many hair/eye/skin combinations

They got SPAIN'D

They're related to Iberians, surprisingly enough there's a lot of genetic commonality between the United Kingdom as a whole and Spain which is probably due to both countries having higher frequency of Celtic ancestries than France, the distinct phenotypes for the larger part of the population seem to have been determined by later migrants (more Latin in Spain, more germanic in the UK) but the basic stock is pretty much the same...

They say black Irish like it's something special in Ireland but I've seen plenty of dark Germans, French or British.

I don't get this mythos thing, like the Irish have to be souless green eye gingers.

>be blue eyed pale cunt who burns after 5 minutes
>mother is le "black irish" maymay

WE

That's what pre-indoeuropean people looked like.

Welshmen are Iberian as fuck

They're related to Iberians, but more specifically to the Neolithic Iberians who came from the Agean sea, those people orignated in the Aegean as a mix of Paleo European hunters and Near Eastern farmers, the closest people alive to these ancient seafarers are Sardinians, followed by Basques, modern Iberians and finally South Europeans in general (especially Italians)

Iberians don't have nigger profiles

and its coz of you cunts

>I don't know what the fuck I'm saying
>it's your fault we have the north
Wow, are you a yank on holiday?

The terrorism in the north is of your own creation.