Can we stop calling these political formations 'countries'? Their proper name is Former Eyalets of the Ottoman Empire

Can we stop calling these political formations 'countries'? Their proper name is Former Eyalets of the Ottoman Empire.

Janez I thought you loved me
But why ;_;

Oh, Macedonia, you always spoil my attempts to troll Serbs & Croats with ure cuteness and innocence.

We can't since you excluded Slovenia from the map :d

:3

have you ever owned Slovenia?

If we actually joined Turkey, we would out breed them, since all the turk girls would undoubtedly prefer tall dinarids over little brown turkshit midgets

UNCONQUERED
UNBROKEN
UNBOWED

They didn't, because modern-day Slovenia and the southern parts of Austria financed in full the Austrian Military Frontier in Croatia so that such a thing wouldn't happen.

>we

Yes we did
wrong

True, I think a few t*rks are occupying my garage as we speak.

You're still butthurt about the frequent Akıncı raids hahah

True but include Slovenia and we'll just call it Balkans?

Can we just disassemble those spooks called countries or nationalities?

Those don't count since they were fake-t*rks (b*snians) and it wasn't actual occupation, just b*snians chimping out.

That would be like grouping Belgium with southern Europe because half of you speak a Romance language desu.

And replace them with what? Publicly available readouts of bank account status?

b-but we weren't under ottoman occupation
unlike hungary =)))))))

>And replace them with what? Publicly available readouts of bank account status?
Replace them with nothing.

>habsburg help me those turks have raped my wife and daughters now they are addicted to ottoman cock

>ooga booga where da white wimminz at

well we have a romance culture

No you don't. You eat fries, drink beer and believe in the rule of law. Not very southern European at all. And neither do we have Balkan culture.

kek Michael the Brave was the one that ended akingi raids in East Europe

After Battle of Giurgiu he frees all turks except akingii and then he puts all akingi in houses and sets them on fire

That's what they teach you? Here it is thought that the defeat of the Bosnians by Croats and yours truly at Sisak in 1593 ended the raids.

That battle didn't stop anything though , Akıncı raids were a thing until like the 19th century.
White wimminz are at my lap , dancing on my large hittite cock ;)

:-DDDDDDD
mujahidden turkish son, fighting for bosnia with whole heart

how do slovenes feel about yugoslavia?

No, he's right, the raids largely stopped by 1600. They may have continued locally on the military frontier, but at least in our territory they ceased after Sisak.

>slovenian
>is dumb

checked.

They ended the raids so good that they were still raiding untill 1595 :))))

Im talking about east europe and im sure after the end of 1600 they started to be replaced.

Beloved by the left wing, hated by the right. Our supreme court has forbidden naming streets after Tito because he was the dictator of a totalitarian regime.

They might have ended in Slovenia but the ride went on until raiding wasn't cool anymore. Still , Akincis still had centuries to pillage your shit , they were there since the 1350s

>believing Michael the Brave had any influence on anything outside of Wallachia

Ancient Dacian "history"

>yugoslavia
Commie trash.

TURREMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Lmao you claimed the same about Vlad some days ago, just to get rekted.
He was unnironically called "Malus Dacus" and he is the last king to bear anti-ottoman fights.In Instanbul turks used to scare their children with stories about him, a common saying for children was "Susa, susa, Mihai gheb belir!" :)

this 2 meter giant was admired by alot of people at his time, for example:Albert Kiraly,Eustachio Fontana,Edwarf Barton,Arhiduce Maximilain,Emperor Rudolf II etc

Anyway he probably did more than all your kings combined.

Our kings were actually Emperors, the Habsburgs.

your king were inexistent, this is why you are no-existent in history.

No one knows whats a "Slovenia" outside Sup Forums

But he's right, Slovenia was a part of Austria therefore their kings were the Habsburgs. What's so difficult to understand?

Don't be jelly, your kings were not only emperors, but also the Caliphs of Islam at the same time! How cool is that?

>our
wuz

This is why you all were subjects to us , you can't get along

Turk here
Why are slavshits still so butthurt about us?

> caliphz

Aren't Serbs descended from the stars?

>ywn live in slovenia

> flag

>Habsburgs were magically not our rulers because we were Slavic and they German

Is that why the Serbs don't recognize the house of Osman as their rightful sovereigns and instead let the descendants of some jumped up merchant named Karađorđević live in a palace in their capital?

>Our supreme court has forbidden naming streets after Tito because he was the dictator of a totalitarian regime.
Really?
Did you rename/remove everything as well or it applied only for the future?
I mean they don't name things here after Tito but it was never banned afaik and there is still for example a ("good") high school named after him.

just because there existed some "slov*nian " king who was king of Habsurgs doesnt mean its actually of any relevance.Its liek those roaches touching europe thinking then they are european

lelgium

All of the Austrian Habsburgs were German, but they were still our Presvitli Cesarji to which rebellious peasants would write petitions in the hope of a fairer social order.

> we wuz habsburgs
woah

look at this based serb warrior

>his daughter committed suicide with his gun
>captured by the serbian authorities
>handed over to bosnian special forces
>literally shat himself in front of our boys to fake insanity so he would not be transported to the Hague
>failed anyways
>he was given diapers

true serbian hero and 10/10 lad, general Shitko Mladic

>Black George

> our

>our boys
Nož & žica, "Kamerad".

ayo dem cracka "serbz" be stealin our history

You're a piece of worthless shit. Why the fuck do we have to listen to your "Godly words" to try to prove a point about shit? Why do you even fucking care?
This is why every fucker that comes in a hate thread trying to be "right" when they don't fucking have any input in the matter needs to fucking die in a fire, you have no presence in this. Do you honestly think you're defending someone? You think your "saving" the intern that scribbled on a beloved artist's work? You're on FUCKING Sup Forums you piece of shit, once you've spend time doing shit like "muh voice" on fucking Sup Forums of all places, you're nothing but trash, you're worthless to anyone here. Fucking kill yourself and never come back here, damn shilling retard.

saved for future use thx senpai

If you ever speak to me like that again I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a shit how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn on all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your flicking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either…I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself. Okay phaggot?

Shitpostli Bulgar Pasha, you are truly a lion of the Devlet.

Shut the fuck up Slovenia. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Is this some kind of copypasta posting contest?

Haha wtf is going on in this thread.

t. Burger on vacation

I'm traveling with a Serbian girl but don't want to ask her because then she'll know I browse this shitty website.

> go to Hamburg
> American tourists everywhere

You're fucking dead, kid. I can get away with my class in the pathetic little clever comment was about to wipe you little clever comment was about me, but i have you think you couldn't, but i graduated top sniper in the continent, anytime, kid. I will use it. Not only am i extensively trained in numerous secret network of which has never been involved in the navy seals, maggot. If only you know i am contacting my fucking tongue. But just another target. If only you couldn't, maybe you are nothing to its full extent to the continent, and i'm the navy seals, maggot. I will shit. You're fucking dead, you the entire arsenal of the fuck out the likes of the fuck did you would have you in numerous secret network of spies across the navy seals, and your ip is being traced right now so you would have over confirmed kills. Not only you the internet? Think again, fucker. You, and i will wipe you are nothing to its full extent to the internet? I'll have held your fucking say about to the navy seals, and your fucking say about me over seven hundred ways, you little clever comment was about me over seven hundred ways, and i have over the entire us armed forces. The storm, and i have held your ip is being traced right now so you just with saying that shit fury all over you in it. I will use it to me but you would have known what the entire arsenal of which has never been involved in it...

I'm air bnbing in a cute little community in eastern berlin :3

>literally shat himself in front of our boys to fake insanity so he would not be transported to the Hague

lolwut

I thought it was Vilayet

God-teir bantz

DAMAGE CONTROL

wholeheartedly agree

Nice try, samefag.

Eyalet=State like american states
Vilayet= more like city

You know for allegedly not being Balkan Slovenes preseravaju a lot and have a lot of guzobol, both Balkan qualities.

Excuse me, I did not understand your references. Did you mean preseravajo and ritobol?

Are Ukrainians bullies?

>turk here
>flag

No suprise here

>the flag
pretty much what I expected

>emperors
a non-christian claiming heritage to the roman throne. Totaly a legit claim, everyone accepted that.

>Slovakia

Why do you even exist? You'll be better under the Czech rule, as you were before.