VPN

I need good and reliable VPN provider for my Kodi and everyday internet activities. I've got 100/20 bandwidth so VPN must have decent bandwidth speed for my streaming activities. VPN must also include zero-logs policy just in case of changing laws in my country.
I was thinking between AirVPN because of very good privacy, but I heard they don't have very good speed. On other side there is ExpressVPN with one of the fastest bandwidth speed, but I don't know why but I don't trust their "zero logs" policy, but that's just me.
What would you suggest and why ?

you dont need a vpn for streams just torrents

Sometimes blocked sites are a balls to get around. 2 birds 1 stone. Not op.

ProtonVPN works.

Except if you are "nazi." Then they will let "activists" judge you in twitter "trial" and delete your account. For greater good of "humanity" ofc.

Not this again. The issue was by no means black and white, and although they tread on porous ground I think they threaded the needle in that particular singular case.

Well, have fun using provider that will go out of its way to screw its paying customer because random accusations on twitter. Just make sure you dont use your paid service for anything "activists" could find "nazi."

It is not like vpn services are high trust enviroment and need to often stand up for its customers against legal challenges, not just random tweets.

That's an astounding amount of malice presumed on behalf of ProtonMail. Seems to be ideologically entrenched too. There's simply no basis for what you're saying.

Exactly. Protonshit is ideologically entrenched, that is why they thought they could virtue signal look-ma-no-nazis market their political safe space email. Except they are literally using the Nazi playbook themselves.

Proton is to be avoided because of their agenda and honeypottiness. Why else do you think it is free of charge?

No, you are ideologically entrenched.

much reply.None answer

Their actions speak for themselves. We don't need to argue about facts, they are all on Twitter.

Back to good VPN, thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/ is quite the authoritative source, just pick one based on what you think is more important to you. There is no "best for all".

Set up your own,
Buy a VPS

>box.cock.li

>I need a good an reliable VPN
No you don't. You've just heard a bunch of buzzwords and read a few articles and now you think you know what you need, but you really don't.

If you're doing petty crimes like pirating or visiting darknets, the only ones who really give a shit are your ISP. Rolling your own VPN through VPS is literally all you need and maybe you might learn a thing or two.

If you're doing anything worth it for the people tracking you down, you wouldn't be asking this.

>I need good and reliable VPN provider
no you don't

>I've got 100/20 bandwidth so VPN must have decent bandwidth speed for my streaming activities
most paid VPNs should have no problems with these speeds assuming you aren't using retarded encryption settings or something else retarded.

I can get 400-500mbps throughput with private internet access

It is my intention to operate cock.li as transparent as possible. To accomplish this I publish all communication I have with law enforcement including or regarding a demand or order for user information. All of this information is published on the

Ignore everyone, just use airvpn

i already give a shot with PIA, AirVPN and BlackVPN and did some nasty stuff over their service, but non of them have good speed. I am asking for good VPN because i don't want to have sucky speed and lag all the time. So next time you begin to judge just think about it

which server did u use for best speed ?

i'm from europe, so german or netherlands one