That Jewish girl from California, who wear shorts so high, so I can see her buttocks...

>that Jewish girl from California, who wear shorts so high, so I can see her buttocks, which one I have met in Israel on Taglit programm
>10\10 face with small qt but jewnose
>that legendary tits and ass
>someone fuck her right now while I forced to fuck ugly krokodil-addict natasha from Omsk

damn, how it feels, guys?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

>this goy

what mate?

I only listen to Jorge nowadays, pedojew

I'm glad I don't have to see a blyat-jew baby

alright

what? respond to thread, u cyka. answer, how it feels to have sex with cali jew girl with epic ass

Pedojew is Jew-Dagestani.

this

Jorge is quite simply a superior shitposter

>I forced to fuck ugly krokodil-addict natasha from Omsk
Wa what? You almost everywhere could find a cute jewish girl, not only in Cali. In Russia there are many of them, blind Ivan.

will never produce GIGAnose offspring
fuck

good thread

Do you have pics of her?

da

trash

Ivan you have bad taste

I would let her fart in my nose

super mega Biton/10

how it feels to fuck big ass israeli qt?

>Legendary tits and ass
>That picture
This is bait right?

>small
>qt
>jewnose

Pedojew, Lexidank has denied my request to subscribe to her Instagram again, I'm so pissed

Man, Russian women are great.

I lost my virginity to a Russian chick.

Nothing interesting there, lurk her twitter.

>yfw even he can have sex with her

Thanks mate

>mfw

just be yourself, bro

Listen all of you assholes
Even if you lived in Israel you wouldn't be fucking jewish qts. that's right no IDF qt no taglit qts you get literally nothing.
Why? because you are an autistic loser browsing Sup Forums, if you aren't fucking right now where you live no country would be different
/thread

IDF girls are fat as hell

t. came back from taglit 3 days ago