Why does is Sup Forums shilling so hard for Ryzen nowadays...

Why does is Sup Forums shilling so hard for Ryzen nowadays? Just built pic related with an i7 7700k and have had no issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
extremetech.com/computing/248908-intel-responds-i7-overheating-issue-cluelessly-suggests-stop-overclocking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool.

Because Intel is literally worse than Adolf Hitler (and I'm saying this as a jewish person (on my mother's side))

I will spit on Intel' Brian's grave after he has commited suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

Thanks but I guess the question is why is intel getting so much flak? Anyone had bad experiences with their recent i7s or the 7700k in particular or is it all just a meme?

Price:performance

Turns out, moar cores is the future

>why does is
Nah

extremetech.com/computing/248908-intel-responds-i7-overheating-issue-cluelessly-suggests-stop-overclocking

Yeah, you're right about the price. If that is the reason I agree. Mine was discounted thankfully.
I thought people were complaining about overheating/performance problems.

Noticed the mistake straight away but didn't warrant having to delete and re-post. You get the gist.

Nobody cares about your gayming faggot

>Overheating
They‘re talking about the i9, not the i7

>He came to Sup Forums to brag about paying over 50% more to be a fucking corelet on a dead-end socket that only offers marginally better performance in select gaming titles.

Because gayming builds just like gaymers are not welcome here.

Right, pretending to be a programmer on Sup Forums all day is a way better use of time than playing games

As developers optimize for 8c/16t, the performance should improve dramatically.

It is, considering that there is already a board for gaymers,why don't you go post in there?

The fact is that you're the one pretending to know shit about technology when it fact you're talking about gayming

Wow. Rgb builds are fucking ugly.

Sleep snug, smug.

Back to the oven

Its not that Intel is bad, its that AMD is a viable option for the high end again.
Ryzen 5 chips are great price to performance like i5's, Ryzen 3 is a fantastic line of budget quadcores like i3's and the Pentium G4560, and Ryzen 7 is great high end for workstations and gaming comparable to i7's up to the extreme series.

Its not that Ryzen is being shilled more, its that both red and blue are good choices and get talked about more evenly.

The FX series was such shit that only those on a tight budget should've ever bought one, Intel had the best options for years. Now that we have AMD with properly competing chips there's more discussion on them.

Theres nothing wrong with picking a 7700k at all, theyve proven to be great processors.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>not the 8700k

Unless you overclock the 7700K, it lacks the value. If you overclock the 7700K, you need to rip the top off of it and piss liquid metal onto its brain.

enjoy your all new* socket 1151 z370 motherboard to upgrade from here.
in recent years? re-releasing the same arch over and over, still using a poor thermal interface between the cpu die and heat spreader even though the overheating problem has been known about since ivy bridge in 2012. Culminating withyou don't have to delid with soldered amd kids