What is the worst distro/DE and why is it ubuntu GNOME?

what is the worst distro/DE and why is it ubuntu GNOME?

Because javascript

All debian and debian based distros are shit
And that's a fact not an opinion

It's fine.
Stop being a autistic faggot.

>Xboxhueg icons everywhere
>No file picker thumbnails
>Needs Canonicals money to salvage it enough to make it look halfway decent, still looks like ass.
It's the worst by far. It's so bad it finally motivated me to learn about TWMs/i3.

>fine

why tho

How is it shit? I've been running on the latest versions of Ubuntu (i3 bc fuck unity) and it works just fine.

You can make any distro into complete trash if you install GNOME tbqh

I bet you think KDE is good because it gives you tons of customization no one needs. I bet you have an outdated notion that a DE needs to be low resource. Grow up and use your computer like a fucking adult.

There is no worst distro/DE.
They were all created because someone saw a need, and some other people liked it, too. So it's good for some people, at least.

But STILL ... it's good to discuss the pros -- and cons -- of distros so that others can learn about them and weigh the options.

>There is no worst distro/DE.
That's some real millennial merit trophy shit you just said right there, kid.

no u

Yeah, I bet you liberal arts professor loves your bullshit non-answers. Oh, wait. What am I saying? People in college know how ellipses are used.

Yeah because everything needs to be bloated to the core and a dependency hellfest.
Developers shouldn't be able to comprehend the DE architecture and removing feature should be the only thing easy.
Kys.

Tell us more about how you like shit looking DE because it makes you feel like you're hacking The Gibson, kid.

pls no bully

The worst distro is all of them. Look up what computer people were making in the 1980s

macOS is the worst unix distro

Debian is the most logical distro and objectively the best. saying "it's a fact not just my whiny unfounded opinion ree" doesn't mean it isn't actually just your whiny unfounded opinion.

Arch has aur
And debian has what?

I have been using Debian as my main OS since Debian 6 which was released in 2011. So thats about 6 years. I am writing this on Debian 9 now.
Over the years I have used at least 50+ Different distros and operating systems
But I always come back to my trusted friend Debian and choose it above all else. Debian is objectively the best Distro/OS

>shit looking DE
who cares?

>not using gnome
Runs smoother than xfce on my x201t.

I'm developing new distro to be used on Sup Forums
It's called Shillian and it is currently in late alpha. Works only on /ptg/ tho.

let's see

>Not using Hannah Montana Linux

Well, it lacks retards.

GNOME with dash to panel extension is the comfiest available linux DE. It's basically Windows taskbar, which is one of the few redeemable things in Windows, in GNOME. What more do you want?

Close, but the best distro is Fedora/GNOME

i wonder if the kids who used this turned out ok.