Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEba68tEuFw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=PMKpO3uQ3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>british royalty is German

do you care to enlighten me with some source

House of Windsor was originally known as Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

It was changed duting the WWI because of anti-German sentiment.

the current windors are descended from albert consort to victoria, german duke
victoria's father edward was the son of george the third house of hanover

Only because Queen Victoria took the dynastic name of her husband Prince Albert.

he probably means this one:
>Victoria's son, Edward VII, became the first monarch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha in 1901. In 1917, the next monarch, George V, changed "Saxe-Coburg and Gotha" to "Windsor" in response to the anti-German sympathies aroused by the First World War. George V's reign was marked by the separation of Ireland into Northern Ireland, which remained a part of the United Kingdom, and the Irish Free State, an independent nation, in 1922.

>>Japanese royalty is Korean
The few non-native Japanese who married into the imperial line were from Kudara which was made up of Japonic people, not Koreans.

And afaik mother of the Emperor Kammu, who reigned in the 8th century, was Korean.

Did you actually not know this?
I get that other countries aren't as fucking obsessed with the monarchy as we are, but I thought most people knew they were germans.

True, they were in Japan for 200 years and were already assimilated, but their line descended from kings of Baekje who were Korean.

It was von Hannover before that

Kudara was ruled by Japonic people before Koreans invaded it. It sounds like you read the wiki article or some other biased source.

From where are you getting this? Why would you think that Baekje were Japonic?

>Monarcucks WILL defend this

American royalty is Kenyan

Kudara is Baekje. Baekje are Koreans who split from Goguryeo and came from the north and conquered Mahan who either assimilated or fled to Japan. That took place hundreds of years before the formation of Yamato. So the Japonics were long gone by that time already.

How many royal families exist in the world anyways?
Thailand, Japan, UK, Brunei, Sweden... What else

Some textbooks from the 90's. A lot of Western sources concurred with the Japonic origin of Kudara/Paekche but the academic atmosphere in this area seemed to have changed in the early 2000's probably due to Koreans and their sensitivity to the Japanese occupation.

Also, Jingu claimed descent from Ame no Hiboko, a prince from Silla. But the Silla royal family in Korea got overthrown by another family, which is why the Japanese royal family hated Silla so much.

>relays the facts
>"those facts are biased"
okay
quick question : why are you here if you don't want to discuss anything ?

The Dutch royal family is mostly German too

Quite a few in Europe. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Andorra, Spain, Monaco...

Swedish royal family is German and Brazilian, their surname is French though

see

That's because until then, most western academics relied SOLELY on Japanese sources. Gee I wonder how unbiased that was.

hehe BLACKED

her father was a nazi German and mother Brazilian

Princess Olympia of Greece

The royal family has been French since 1810 though.. There was a coup immediately following losing Finland, since the king refused to surrender even when the Russians gave us relatively favorable terms.

but they're genetically 99% German

Greece doesnt have royals

All European royalty is British

not officially, but she's still heir of the royal family

nor france germany and italy by that account

I thought the Swedish royal family was some random French guy they decided they liked alot and when they had no king they decided he would be the king, for no reason

nope, they're mostly genetically German

a few hundred years ago, they've married with German women so long that the current king is mostly German

Habsburgs still live and marry only to other royal families

Most british are genetically german

The Clinton and the Bush family are practically royalty in America.

>american education

>finnish eduicasodooklllsllfkldllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

>royal family are a bunch of normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>suomalainen koulutus

She looks like a fish

t. Hiro

Proofs needed

Japanese thing is just meme,and even if its true it happened like thousand years ago

I don't know. Imperial Household Agency banned excavations in Imperial tombs fearing they would reveal bloodline links to Korea.

I guess they're afraid of backlash from right-wingers.

Happened all the time through history
See Normans ruling England, Greeks ruling Ptolemeic Egypt, etc.
Remember national identity is relatively modern, it was more important to have royal blood and noble origins

There were tombs discovered in Japan that had complex astrological diagrams. At first, Japanese were like We Wuz Scientists n shit. But further study into those charts showed that they all centered on Pyongyang, the capital of Goguryeo. LOL. Yeah, the Japanese stopped studying their own tombs soon after that.

42 of the 43 US presidents have genetic links to the British monarchy

Also:
>Swedish royalty is French
>Spanish royalty is French

What do I get if I go out of my way to dig it up the source?

That doesn't make sense. Japanese historians and the Imperial House itself knew they had ancestry from Kudara nobles for a long time.

It's more like the japs don't want Koreans to chimp out whether by the fact that Kudara was made up of Japonic people or by Imperial members and politicians visiting shrines.

After they realised what"s "inbreed" and how it works, they do what they can to aviod it.

Not impressive at all. 100% of europeans have genetic link to Charlemagne

>Japanese royalty is Korean
US teachers told you so?
It is true a emperor's wife was Korean but it is wrong royality is Korean because of it

i heard they were french?

Ahhh, the good old times, when we had a 400 year long succession war ...

All European royals are mixed ass fuck

as US and Slovak gooks desperately insisted, a half of the human population were master race Korean kek!

True, but french royalty is spanish

Daily reminder:

Jesus is Korean, this is just a fact LOL

Here we go (´・_・`)

FACT: Korean historians proved American continent was discovered by Korean, and has been Korean territory over centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=OEba68tEuFw

Nice fake pictures. This one's real though

Also this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

calm down, the pictures were made by Korean so must be true
ask anything to Korean Jesus then you will be saved!

Oh please. Some Jap made that obviously.

Hilariously though, Japs actually believe that Genghis Khan was Yoshitsune in disguise. Not even joking. Google it.

That explains why they were so eager to spend Anglo blood in all four corners of the world like it's dish water.

Are you daft? There are similar pictures in Japan, China and many other cultures, aimed at making Christianity more familiar to the locals

Speaking of which, a Chinese guy claimed to be the brother of Jesus and started the

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

20-30 million people died as a result

I have a feeling that whatever happens in China, tens of millions will die

Kim, calm down, it's a well know fact that Jesus is Korean, and that's why most of Korean are christian!

What does that picture have to do with anything? Also you're just spouting nonsense. You already lost. Keep posting nonsense if you want, hikikomori manchild. I don't have as much free time as you

here is Korean traditional tea ceremony
It has over 1000years of history, much longer than Chinese or Japanese tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=PMKpO3uQ3_0

Mods please ban this insane spammer.
He's always spoiling the thread by spamming the same gibberish.

>>Japanese royalty is Korean
Go to bed, Kim.

Crazy Japanese Christians are a minority and on the fringe of society.

The last time I checked half of South Korea is Christian and weird Christian beliefs like Korean Jesus are pervasive there.

>The last time I checked half of South Korea is Christian and weird Christian beliefs like Korean Jesus are pervasive there.

Nice lies.

>Australian royalty is British

JUST

>Danish royalty is Tasmanian

They wanted to ensure they continued that age-old royal practice of inbreeding. Where better to go then Tasmania

Seems like the Korean Christian population has gone down by 22% since the last time you checked.

Holy shit. I wonder what happened to all of them.

>South Korea has no majority religious group. Its population includes a plurality of people with no religious affiliation (46%) and significant shares of Christians (29%) and Buddhists (23%).
South Korea has a significant Christian population. Japan probably has like less than 1% but you're trying to present it like those nutty religious views are just as prevalent in Japan as it is in Korea.

>maincucks shilling lies

Typical desu.

>you're trying to present it like those nutty religious views are just as prevalent in Japan as it is in Korea.
Reread my posts.

I merely provided examples and didn't even give my opinion. Reread my posts.

You on the other hand

1) claimed that Korea's population is half Christian, which is a lie

2) claimed that weird Christian beliefs are "prevalent", which is another lie.

Do you feel foolish now? You really should stop though.

inb4 "That wasn't me"

>Do you feel foolish now? You really should stop though.
I don't think you care about what's being discussed and I'm going to assume you type stupid shit because you're alone all day.

Right. Now read the following

>you're trying to present it like those nutty religious views are just as prevalent in Japan as it is in Korea.
Reread my posts.

I merely provided examples and didn't even give my opinion. Reread my posts.

You on the other hand

1) claimed that Korea's population is half Christian, which is a lie

2) claimed that weird Christian beliefs are "prevalent", which is another lie.

------

Any thoughts on the above? Or are you going to continue avoiding my points?

Yes, we're Germanic

>American president is Nigger

>slovak gooks
Wow even the slovaks are korean now, which country is next?

English people are also originally German so why would that be weird?

>how does this happen?

It does NOT happen in Japan.

Japanese royal family is relation to Korean only because an emperor's concubine was descended from a Korean prince who was sent to Japan as a royal hostage of Baekje, a kingdom that was paying tribute to Japan, and she bore a famous emperor (Kammu, he made a new capital of Kyoto in 794). But, it's ridiculous to call Japanese royal family as Korean for that. Only paternal line is relevant to imperial linage in Japan in the first place. Plus, her family had been in Japan for almost 200 years when she married the emperor, they had already become Japanese.

As for Brits, they are just cucks as always.

Akihito said it himself.

He said the fact of Everybody knows that in Japan.

>Akihito is a communist zainichi Korean! >Shut up gook!

>an emperor's concubine was descended from a Korean prince
>but that fact doesn't matter because I can redefine what counts in genealogy so there
With an attitude like that, one might as well not bother prefacing with facts and just state one's opinion.

Why is everyone ignoring this?

>redefine
No, the paternal inheritance system has been continuing for more than 1500 years. It's not only the longest ongoing dynasty but also longer than even the existence of most of countries of the world, so it's us who decide what do matter. Also, i don't think it's so far-fetched anyways. Many dynasties of the world had some foreign blood they took through conquest or domination at some point and yet they are not considered to be of incorporated ethnicities. The only determinant factor is "who was boss?"