/Immigration/ general

Where are you from? Where do you want to be?

Are you happy where you are? Why

I want to go in the paradis blanc

chill out with michel berger and shit

>Where are you from?
Bangladesh

>Where do you want to be?
I'm fine where I am in New York.

>Are you happy where you are?
Yes because I've adjusted here pretty well, a lot of my people are here so I still feel part of my country here while still being in a new one

>Where are you from?
Israel

>Are you happy where you are
America is bretty cool. Too bad I'm the only poor Jew in existence

Just kill some muslims and take its properties, just like home.

>Where are you from?
Tunisia

somewhere with better weather than minnesota

overall yes, a great place. but i'd like to live abroad before setting for good. currently thinking of taiwan

>Where are you from?
Mexico

Mexico

Yes. Believe it or not, Mexico has alot of job opportunities. All you need is a university degree (which is free here. All they ask you is to pass an entrance exam)

my friend got rejected from a program in mexico city because it was too competitive, has to try again next year :(

Living the dream, absolutely nothing to complain about here.

Anything else would be a downgrade in well being.

I recommend coming here.

Muslims are considered human over here so I can't do that :(

Not that hard on other states of Mexico. In the UNAM (which is the top uni) is kinda hard. They reject thousands of people each year.

>Where are you from?
England

Home

>Are you happy where you are? Why

Not really, France is nice but i'm only here because my gfs French and she wants to live here so i can learn the language and culture. I hate it i miss my friends and my family

Gives you a hug, friend, why let any woman stand in your way to happiness? You could have a woman you love at England, if she really cares about you, she would want you to be happy.

Cheers Finn-bro

I mean i am really happy to be with her and she said we can have our life together in england but she wants me to learn about france for her, which is completely reasonable

But I just wanna get fucked down the pub with my m8s

1) Argentina
2) Norway or Denmark
3) meh, it could have been worse

You are allowed to do anything you want, you're the man.

>Where are you from?
tunisia
canada already have some realtives there and it seeme the best english speaking option to choose
currently living in qatar it could be worse but i don't want to waste my life in a desert shithole
i'm starting law next year and i have a good chance to get a chance to study in a sister college in canada with the expenses being paid by the qatar foundation hopefully after which i can get a job there

What is a good way for a spic to be allowed to live in Japan?

>Where are you from?
USA, although my parents are from other countries

A rural area in my home state of Michigan or Uruguay

Not sure anymore, I love it here but we are slowly becoming an overregulated shithole.

I am born in the us, but both my parents are from Somalia. Parents came here since my dad was a lieutenant colonel in the Somali army and was at fort hood when the civil war broke out.

Going back "home" would be nice, but being in America my entire life gives me a spilt cultural background. I've gotten an education and doing well for myself, so I guess I'll help rebuild.

Very happy in the USA, and I don't think there's a better place to immigrate, or refuge to if you're willing to work hard.