Russian girls

>talk to a qt Russian girl online for a week
>her English is really bad and we don't have a lot in common so I stop talking to her
>5 months later
>she likes a bunch of my old instagram pictures and messages me

Why are Russian girls so obsessive? I mean it's kinda cute but we talked for 7 days, 5 months ago, and we live on different continents lol...

Also post Russian qts please

visa

reee

but she's actually pretty wealthy (by Russian standards), I don't think that's her motivation desu.

its you who are obsessed fatso
who cares who likes what on some social media cancer
did you memorize all of your discussions too?

this.

yes

>one encounter
>why are millions of girls exactly like this?
Allmenarepigs-tier

This.
>wealthy (by Russian standards),
Are you sure? She could lie to you and its wealth does not affect her plans to leave Russia. Know, bro, Russian girls are very materialistic bitches.
You can fuck her, but never consent to the marriage, bro.

You don't have a clue about Western women. Not a fucking clue.

At least with an Eastern girl you get something from the equation - children, woman that knows how to cook, woman that isn't a bossy cunt. Marriage is a business transaction after all.

Western women are extremely arrogant and temperamental. Most don't want more than one kid - that is, if they're not too busy pursuing their mediocre career in HR.

Every Eastern girl I talk to sends long messages, is extremely thoughtful, and very friendly. Talk to Western girl and she sends short replies, expects me to entertain her like a jester, and is generally somewhat rude and one-sided.

Here's a couple bios I copied from Western whores to give you an idea

"Am mostly nice, often also bitchy / grumpy -> run! - Am a big dreamer, don’t like being trapped in any way, love travelling - Love being lazy and sleeping, being alone"

"I'm a Queen"

"Fiercer than your average bitch"

You don't even know how good you have it.

>woman that isn't a bossy cunt

laughing whores.jpg

>one girl does this
>why are russian girls so obssessive

you sound like such a faggot lmao

u mad your women prefer a big american cock?

This nigga knows his shit. Our women are insufferable.

"I talked to a girl once, better make a thread about it"

according to your post, it seems you're not getting any from anyone. I'm not worried

From my knowledge you must beat the Russian girls, quite seriously. Otherwise they'd think you are weak and left you. Same applies to drinking vodka pretty often (not so often so you became drunk, but pretty nearly) Also, be sure that she will be drinking this much.

fucking top form leonid

he fell for the eastern european women meme

>he's not egalitarian
>he uses sjw unironically

>talk to a qt Russian girl
>wake up

Story of my life

wasn't even funny or witty

U r the reciver?

I giggled

I'm not fat

How to get gf?

B Л A Д И К A B К A З
Л
A
Д
И
К
A
B
К
A
З

Based vlad. Topkek

To any russians in this thread.
I volunteered for the Ukrainian defense forces online. Does this put me in danger if i go to vist russia?

idk how they'll be able to tell you're pro ukranian
why are you volunteering? you get paid fuck all

>Colombia
>Western

Iam a wannabe soldier, i was medically discharged from the american millitary. So i thought hey the Ukrainians might take me. Iam a schizo now so i doubt they will take me.

do you support their cause?
other wise join FFL. atleast you get paid and it's a bit professional.

Will the ffl take someone on anti psychotics?i think its best i give up my dreams of being a soldier.

ffl are famously down for whatever, as long as you aren't a terrorist or something.
learning french would be a good start, though it's not required, it will make you more attractive.

also practice and try get 7.7 in the beep test

I don't think you understand how selective the FFL is. Some fat american psyco isn't going to make it in. And even if he does he'll drop after two days

They mostly allow militaries veterans from other countries or from special police forces

well no where says he's fat, and assuming he's as big of a wannabe he's got some training down.

there was a guy from /k/ who was a yank who went to ffl with no previous training

If the guy from /k/ actually managed to get in and stay in I'm impressed desu

Would you say Colombia belongs to the Eastern world, amongst the likes of Japan, South Korea, and China?

Southern.

SLOW DEATH
L
O
W

D
E
A
T
H