Which One is Better IPhoneX or your Kidneys

What do you choose?

iPhone X nigga. you can always grow a kidney back. Besides' i'd rather be a nigga who can't drink than a nigga with no bitches

Rundown needed

errrrr kidneys don't grow back sweetie.

>you can always grow a kidney back
Oh honey.

Please grow a Kidney back Nigga, normal people cant you might be some mutant nigga

Neither, I'm good

Go away Rich Motherfucker

>he hasn't evolved the ability to regenerate organs yet

I'll wait for iKidney

Niggas be like ill steel one iKidney

>green day
>shitty edgy anime wallpaper
like clockwork, the I'm 45 but still dress like in the late 80's starter pack has been delivered

Kidneys
Apple sell new kidneys plox

Im like

>Satkela1
HELLO RAJEESH!

>lmao green day is shit xD I mean everyone knows they suck, nobody knows why but yeah what a shit taste :^)
And btw, I'm not even a Green Day fan, I just like that album. Also, can't find anything edgy in the wallpaper
Retards never die

Give the kidneys back, Jamal

Pretty much

Ma man!

>tfw you realize that this is what iphonex screenshots will look like

Shit build. Focus on farming, that guild shit is for losers. Max out mental resistance first so you can keep leveling in late game when it's most effective. Then invest in cancer resist which gives about +30 to the lifespan. Now healthy and with a clear mind you can rank that exp like crazy while using the gold you farmed to pay others to create better anti-debuff potions. Only now you can start investing in shit like organ regenerations. This build is basically broken and you can never lose.

Thanks for your opinion.
Next time wait until you're asked for it.