is he Sup Forums approved?

>Nonwhite
Nope

Go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

lol sure, tell yourself that

i love him

one of my favourite youtubers

go back to fucking camels, OP. and try not to blow yourself up.

only if he has cool clock

Please don't make fun of Jimmy, he helped me retrieve my corrupted files from my flash drive

I dont get what problem with this man..

nice clock

Of course he is, he taught me C in a single video

yes I was the first in village to help program new word editor for kids school, jimmy got me started with help from here

>being this butthurt
Sup Forums hates kikes and pajeets because they are the bain of technology. Technological progress has become a kike money making scheme, with pajeet worker drones fucking up everything that was even remotely good about the tech industry.

Fuck off pajeet and stop trying to shill your channel.
MODS

Excuse but we work just as hard as you with even better produnct in end and we have better support why you think you pay our support for your company

this

poo in loo pajeet

Because they need to hire 20 of you to replace me, and you cost 1/25th the price.

Nice u work a support bad job poor white man HAHA!

He's not even a poo-in-the-loo. It's actually worse, he's a fucking walking landmine that could violently detonate at any moment leaving no survivors.

I don't. I work as a technical lead for database programmers. Pajeets are a problem reguardless of the field of tech you are in. I make 115k, and I'm tired of cleaning up after shit $5000 a year pajeet programmers. All they do is bloat and bloat and bloat, and then they have to call on me when the beautiful program we designed grinds to a halt.

I fucking love Jimmy

based pajeet

>literally a thread about an ISIS terrorist
Are mods fucking asleep?

yes... apart from the fact that I dont understand what he says.