Holy fuck bros

Holy fuck bros

How will Samsung ever recover? :/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0t6Xh5Spv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think the opinion of one person will bother them too much.

Blind loyalty to a company makes no sense.

Androidfags aren't as zealous as iPhone. Apple is the Chad brand.

72 K likes and counting bro...

>taking the opinion of whores seriously
Is this a new meme?

>only apple fans left is people who accept that it's shit and still support them with blind loyalty.

Blind loyalty to a brand even though it's shit (in her scenario it's even shittier) is not a virtue in any way.

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

see

Can confirm. I'm embarrassed to even say this, but if I get another phone I'm going with chinkshit. I've tried all the mainstream brands (except the techno Scientology filth) and they were all fucking shit. I can't even fuckning imagine it being worse than what I've already put up with from Samsung, Motorola and others.

I'd get an android. But I have a relatively new business and I need an iPhone to properly market via social media

The best android cameras look like shit on instagram especially when you make a video to post as your story.

Face it. Apps are better optimized for iPhone

see

>Implying they're wrong
Samsung a fucking shit. We need a word for tech companies that make Orwelltech that comes with no options and annoying reminders and features you can't fucking shut off.

The fate of the phoneposter.

Good riddance.

kek
Samsung already did all those things to retards who bought their shit.

Woah, some corporate butt licking slut won't ever date me at all. I am very sad over this.

see
Let"s see who can get the most (You)s. I'll race you ;^)

This is actually really sad

This. iPhones have NEVER exploded or burst into flames.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

smartphones were a mistake

>Orwelltech
>uses any apple product
???

>Apple phones identify other cultists for you, so you can shun heretics
Oh my god. I had no idea this is how this worked.

>uses an apple product
NIGGER WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO. I've put up with a lot of bullshit on this site, but NEVER have I been accused of being an apple cultist. I am beyond fucking triggered.

She's not wrong, Samsung phones ARE shit.

Get a real phone like HTC U11, LGV30. Hell chinphones are better, even

Owning an iPhone, I will also never get a Samsung. Xperia on the other hand...

Carry on then.

Apple could but Samsung will while blowing up your load of laundry and will have it all recorded through their tvs

iphone battery failures are like 1/1000th of Samshit failures. Samshit had to recall millions of phones you motherfucking shill.

ps: nice list you have there.. kek... is that from your Samshit employee responses folder? kek
Stay mad POOJEET!

How much is apple paying you?

3usd. good salary for me. pajeetman

iSheep shilling overtime since iBrow X is an expensive turd animator.
iSheep cry when their iBrows don't get delivered till December

Samsung recalled every Note 7 since it had a design flaw. Do you know how often Apple recalls devices with design flaws? That's right, they don't. They'll just wait for users to bring them back one by one hoping that they won't bother and will just buy the next model when it comes.

As we can see from OP, Apple users will tolerate infinite amounts of abuse from their master and still stay loyal.

oops

>gookbench

Meaningless in day to day use.
Gimme MST, Fast wireless, fast wired out of the box, fingerprint reader, no ugly fucking bezel, wireless charge freebie, MicroSD.
iTards are going to be upset when that 64G fills up real fast with 4k.

how comes the latest iphones are still so fragile? one drop from 1 meter without a case and the screen is shattered.

4k? who is planning on downloading 4k content to watch on screen that's 1125p?

What do you think?

Techlets who want everything in the highest quality

>female too inept to use android

Why should anyone care?

She's just like Sup Forums, judging people based on the phone they use even though their 99% the same!

I sure hope you're not insinuating that apple zombies are sane.

I sure hope you don't think andrones are any different.

>4k? who is planning on downloading 4k content to watch on screen that's 1125p?

4K video camera on the phone.

>americans still use sms
This blows my mind desu. Why would anyone buy the latest ichink to use a jurassic communication technology?

>who is planning on downloading 4k content to watch on screen that's 1125p?
braindead consumers as always. We can't have nice smartphones because everything is leaded by marketing.
ios and android are utter trash and instead of fixing them and bringing modern techs in the oses, developers have to deal with useless shit like face recognition and fingerprint reader.
We have shitty file systems, retarded system calls, inefficient network stacks, battery hungry wireless protocols but developers are not alowed to give a shit.
All this wasted dev time is making me sad.

Well for one, people who use android phones are just buying a phone and aren't literal cultists. So, you know, there's that.

>just stands there inhaling burning plastic smoke
haha this is going to get me so many retweets!

That's the average iToddler for you.

Yesterday I was at a korean cafe and this 40 year old trying very hard to look like a 20 year old hipster was arguing with the staff that he had a right to bring in his iMac and sit there for hours with just a small cup of coffee browsing iTunes or whatever because he had "important work to do". They have a huge fucking sign that say's "due to overcrowding problems in the past we ask patrons to limit their visit here to 1 hour max" plastered at the entrance.

After the manager heard he went up to him and told him to leave. The faggot actually looked back and said "my computer is worth more than your shop you dirty gooks". Everyone there just gasped including a black collage kid talking about the latest lil wayne album.

Classic Jobsjugend move

As a diehard lagdroid user, that is pretty funny desu.

If only iPhones had mSD slots and let you connect them on your PC directly (MTP) I would consider getting one desu

>teens on twitter
What embarassing sight.

It's worse, she's a "married" mother who digitally whores herself to millions of men. Feel bad for the total cuck that proposed to this cum dumpster.

Did mummy cancel your WoW subscription?

In that case, that dumb tweet could be a calculated shit to stir controversy and get people's attention and more ad rev.

You know, same way shit clickbait sites or or batshit conspiracy fakes work (well, the latter are paid for by russians too).

This happened to me a month ago (I'm currently in college)
It's definitely real.

If you don't buy an iPhone X, you are a homophobe. All droidbabies are homophobes.

If you don't buy a Galaxy S8 Plus, you're poor.

hmmmmmmm

Either way her husband is a cuck king.

All this shit will still have crappier photos than Lumia 1020. And the next year's too. And after that, too.
>muh blur with ugly sharpening filters

>iMac
>telling people how they are poor when he can't even afford a second computer for mobility
I bet he wasted his life's savings on that thing and that's why he demands respect for it. A normal non-poor person would have brought a laptop.

I wouldn't buy a shitty samsung either
T. Sonygger

Only poorfags buy android, that's why you can buy droid phones for $20.

Have fun with those giant bezels

only poorfags buy iphones, carriers know this that's why they give people with bad credit contract deals for the iphones.

>buying samsung ever

Not even an apple user lmao

SONY A CUTE!

Not really. People who have their iMessage deactivated also shows green bubbles, as well as those who doesn't have a data connection

>tfw this is actually a thing

Those angular apple AIOs with the proturding bottom were so fucking UGLY.
I felt so back then and am glad that they didn't age well either. At least some shit that has improved over time wrt macs.

>inb4 Cook apple sucks, Jobs apple was great
Just remember this dickwad of notebooks, retards. I bet you don't want to.

Lol.. Oops, again..

I mean, the design was actually pretty in a way - but what cretin thought 5cm bezels were a good idea? Yeah, Saint Jobs.

Also had unmitigatedly disastrous hardware specs and laughable resolution (800x600 in 1999 - fuck yourself).

That thing literally looks like a toy for toddlers Is that where the iToddler meme began?

>Only poorfags buy android, that's why you can buy droid phones for $20.
No poorfag was ever unable to buy an iPhone. Ever. 325 FICO? Come here and sign this 2 year contract.

The likes arent actually from people who were leaning one way or another. Without context, apple drone advocacy will always look staggering.

These are the people who will buy the iBrow X.

>325 FICO? Come here and sign this 2 year contract.
I thought this shit was a meme until my sister came home with an iPhone 7. She has a maxed out 2K credit card she's missed due dates on more than once and unironically got a 40K BMW on a lease and then dropped halfway through the loan.

I wouldn't trust this dumb bitch with a $20 loan to be honest family. I know she has big tits but fuck man, her FICO score alone should make you pull out a gun on her.

Take the video with the high quality oem video app and then upload them to social media you idiot.

It'll look much better even on the iPhone

I really wish phones would record in lossless 1080p already. Yeah that's 18GB/minute but we already have 400GB microsd cards and 512GB ones on the way.

my phone does lossless 4k nigga step up

No it doesn't, homeboy. lossless 60 FPS 4K would be like ~70GB/minute. We all just getting lossy 4:2:0 trash up in this bitch.

Because people weren't even allowed on planes.

Are you fucking retarded user? Samsung manufactures Apple's batteries. Apple is a software company.

not meaningless. How have you not heard of race to idle.

might be cool if sd cards werent the slowest shit imaginable. Could you imagine waiting for stuff to load on something you're bound to do a lot and use daily?

lol your proposed solution can't handle that kind of transfer speed. Why do you think high end cameras use dedicated SSD's?

They used to be but not anymore. Now we have 100 MB/s ones that can split all that write speed between thousands of IOPS. Of course you end up paying $1/GB for that kind of performance so most people don't get them.

tru

Maybe some day we'll see HW accelerated CRF 0 4:4:4 10-bit HEVC video encoding on phones. That should cut down on the lossless bitrate dramatically.

She's right, it COULD blow up in her hand. Lithium Ion batteries do that.

Techno scientology?

What other company can create a product with so many obvious and debilitating flaws other than apple and still make aasloads of money.
Chad as fuck.

You can search videos on Instagram and compare them and you'll never notice the difference as Instagram lowers resolution, lowers quality and bitrate. People also add filters which tends to change them beyond any recognizable trait their respective source would have gave.
Also, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0t6Xh5Spv0

>lists things a samsung does (except the last one, though i'm sure they try)
i see what she did there

Any device that can't run truxton is useless.

They're right.

Touchwiz is fucking garbage.
Anyone who uses it should be put out of their misery.

Not hating on android phones in general, there is just no reason to ever purchase a samsung phone

For a techie, using an iOS and macOS instead of Android and Linux is like to ride a tricycle instead of bicycle.

Samsung is shit and I hate how it has become synonym of Android in the eyes of tech illiterates(mostly roasties).

post her titties

No, sorry. Unfortunately as much of a bitch that she is deep down I still love her (as family) so I could never do that to her.