youtube.com/watch?v=RwKjzMmRrm0
youtube.com/watch?v=d0gbk7cWD7s
youtube.com/watch?v=kWAoz9DJvMg
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PERTAMAX

meme magic

Dirt cheap high potency heroin is being shipped here en masse

As a result people get curious when they find out you can smoke it or snort it instead of injecting it

kstew

give satay and jaz lad

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ2np7R-Uwg

Because I am? My skin is the same color as shit and I behave like one/was raised like one

why doesn't the batman kill the joker

seems a lot of lives would be saved that way

so you're a flip?
stop calling yourself asian lol

I think I've developed coeliac lads, nonstop painful shits whenever I eat bread products,and my sister and pops both have it

Ok I already call myself shitskin anyway

Money

post some white women that can ALMOST rival the average Taiwanese girl in QTness

thunderstorm here in chicago

You're my boyfriend now, queer

>tfw black

You were raised like a shit? Come on you know that's not true, It's your fault you suck and you know it. It's not because you are brown you delusional coolie.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

yes there is

you're australian HAHA

theres decent black folks
just dont associate with hoodrats and youre good in my books

Your skin is also the same color as
chocolate
pretty leaves in the autumn
coffee beans
grizzly bears
and a lot of other cute things :3

that's not nice

>tfw crush only dates black guys

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc

In the last thread you all said that I'm a failure because my parents didn't teach/raise me right

And you guys are white so I automatically assume whatever insights you have are correct

Yeah but I'm also angry and bitter and greasy and short and nobody likes those things

Don't let them get to you. You know who you really are. You aren't a fucking hoodlum and you know it.

go to you'll be accepted there

No I won't because I'm brown and maladjusted and greasy and angry and bitter

How about you fucking go to Europe and see how actual white people are. Why are you such a defeatist? Don't you remember when you had any dreams don't you have any goals?

>you'll never slam this jam on an open stage karaoke bar night and take home 15 dripping wet chicks to suck yer dick at once after you're done

youtube.com/watch?v=FxnGaURm3B8

>maladjusted and greasy and angry and bitter
You'll fit right in

You sound just like the posters on that board, except you're brown

heh, you guys i went on Sup Forums for the first time yesterday and today for an extended period of time. it is truly the apocalypse.

You are literally me from 3 years ago.

why are women so incapable of being funny or interesting

why are there so few assburger girls in the world

>trump up in the latest polls

it's our time boys

and the BET/MTV show that will be the DNC will help all the more

hopefully bernouts don't bend over and take it like their dear leader did

youtube.com/watch?v=HYA5Wml7bzA

No, ive always been angry, shallow, bitter, and maladjusted

I was that kid in grade school that everyone made fun of and would get butthurt as a result

The only dreams I have are of becoming a hermit on a plot of land in the forest between Santa Fe and Albuquerque

Yeah but I'm genetically, intellectually, and psychologically inferior so what's the point, Sup Forums isn't gonna make my real life any better

seeing that you can't even take care of a friccen dog i doubt you'd be able to take care of yourself as a hermit in the forest between santa fe and albuquerque

Except I'm so far gone that I genuinely dont think I can fix my brain or my attitude

I'm a bonafide failure

Also the power went out so even though my dog is inside it's still hot for him

Lmao that's not because you are brown.

>tfw go to pol and get angry and flabbergasted at a post which displays how illogical their reasoning is for their racist views
>tfw can easily BTFO it
>tfw then I see 200 more just like it
>tfw I leave Sup Forums figuring they're a lost cause
>tfw go back the next day like an idiot
>tfw same thing happens
*sigh*
they're still Sup Forums posters though, so I have to support them

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

seems you're on the wrong site

try going back to where you came from

Exactly, which is why a major part of that dream is dying alone

>inb4 more concern trolling about "oh no but your family what will they feel after you're dead"

Yes it is, I was angry and bitter and maladjusted from my youth which means I wss born with a chip on my shoulder

>The only dreams I have are of becoming a hermit on a plot of land in the forest between Santa Fe and Albuquerque
*goes to buy this plot of land so I can take care of it and tend to it and grow a cute garden and build a comfy cabin so me and user can live together*

which neighborhood in Detroit is this?

east detroit

9 mile

I want to live alone so I can die alone without burdening anyone else with my toxic personality

The set of Hardcore Pawn

OFFICIAL thread theme:
youtu.be/JNJJ-QkZ8cM

You should see a psychologist. That's what I did. Stop being autistic, being autistic has nothing to do with your ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=KoUX1WYs_h4

If you really wanted to you would just do it
Not that hard to fuck off and die in the woods man
You're an attention seeking Flip.

theres no such thing as 'the Sup Forums boogeyman' because Sup Forums isn't big or scary, it's just a bit uncomfortable and cringy to see in action

wow suicide imminent

Yeah Sup Forums is pretty shit, but some of their shenanigans are worth a laff.

>Also the power went out so even though my dog is inside it's still hot for him
get him wet with cold water

This is the real reason why you are like this. You aren't being serious get fucking serious and do some shit you fucking pussy.

t. bernout

The last time I saw a psychologist I just lied to her a bunch

If I was a girl you wouldn't give a shit about what I'm seeking

Serious about what? I cant join the military or get a job because I'm a degenerate shitskin with a misdemeanor criminal record

I cant even go back to school because I'm dumb

guys i need your help, do any of you have that meme where the guy with the cap goes no-no-no perfect, or something? It was in relation to boards on here last, time i saw it.

Anime is the answer.

u mean dis one?

playin some shattered europa t b h

it's legitimately hilarious a lot of the time, but sometimes I see some semblance of their thoughts or words or memespeak in youtube comments, or similar places, and that's when I almost die from all the cringe
I just hate echoboxes and jerkoffs I guess

REAL OFFICIAL thread theme:
youtu.be/8Y5kaNbVgeo

Only if the question is "what is wrong with the world"

still waiting for to apologise

sounds like a ronald jenkees ripoff to be COMPLETELY honest.

If you ever try to overrule my thread theme again I will hunt you down and piss on your bed

So is 50 % of the population there are a lot of successful dumb people. Can you really not get a job because you have a criminal record in america?

best meme ngl

REAL REAL THREAD THEME:youtube.com/watch?v=RwKjzMmRrm0

>Can you really not get a job because you have a criminal record in america?
Yea, but its not like it's anyone's fault but my own.

It's only one (1) charge too but I guess thems the breaks

If you care about my perspective of you, I think you're still a very young person with a lot of growing. A lot of the things you've expressed are things I've also felt and experienced in my life (except I'm not stupid enough to abuse animals).

Just keep growing, try and better yourself, try to find a real hobby that you can spend time on when you're feeling down and never be afraid to admit you're stupid. The only way you will ever die a stupid person is if you refuse to admit you are stupid. (queue up the v***man images)

>I cant join the military or get a job because I'm a degenerate shitskin with a misdemeanor criminal record
find a manual labor job. go in the papers and call up guys who own landscaping or gardening companies and ask for some work
or
stand in front of home depots early in the mornings with the mexicans
I'm sure there are ways to find work if you're not lazy

YOU CAN'T OVERWRITE MY THREAD THEME THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

WHOEVER POSTS FIRST THREAD THEME IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SO JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW BETTER LUCK TIME TIME

STOP

lmao this is why I hate America. Get out of Burger land my man. Come to Canada!

>except I'm not stupid enough to abuse animals

He's wrong though, you can absolutely get a job with a criminal record.

Your thread theme sucks ass fgt

I set California on fire

ngl big anglo titties tbqhwy lad, alri

No for real this time.
ACTUAL REAL LEGITIMATE THREAD THEMEROONIE: youtube.com/watch?v=d0gbk7cWD7s

I hate myself because I abuse animals so why do I deserve to be a better person

At this point if I don't commit suicide I'm probably just gonna give away the dog and live alone in a sruido apartment til I die

I'll try this but like I said this is only so i can live the bare minimum I dont deserve to be happy for abusing dogs and making them be hot and neglected

>no replies

hahaha only goes to show how insecure you are that i'm gonna BTFO any white trash you'll post

asians > rest

actual thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=kWAoz9DJvMg

Well then that just makes him a lazy fuck doesn't it?

Not if it was for drugs

And not if you have a toxic entitled manchild personality

>negro music
that's fucking disgusting man

I said I have a toxic personality didn't I

And you all already said I'm entitled so it's gotta be true since you're white and I'm brown

>At this point if I don't commit suicide I'm probably just gonna give away the dog and live alone in a sruido apartment til I die
I also want this life, until I have enough money to start to buy a small and cheap house

real thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

My friend was in jail for drugs a few years ago and has had a job since getting out. I don't know who is lying to you but you definitely can get a job with a criminal record

I don't even deserve a house, only people who are human enough to be able to peopelu raise pets deserve a house

I deserve to live in a crackerbox where my bed is visible from my "kitchen"

Your friend is most likely a lot more mature and grown up than I am

I was going to make a joke about him being white but I think you would take it too seriously

time to order up some pizza

JET'S PIZZA