/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user orders prescription glasses from China • user bought Rick & Morty stickers • user reviews the VKworld Mix build quality is nice, fingerprint scanner is good, the touchscreen is a bit shit and misses a lot of taps screen is good and bright, bezels are thick
• user bought a butterfly knife and didnt get caught by customs • user bought 4 butterfly knives • user got his Serbenza knife • user got a cheap headphone amp and a ES9018 DAC • user gets some RTC circuits in the mail • user got his new purchases from Gearbest, is happy with his Roidmi 3S, KZ ZS3 and a micro usb cable >Old News
• user finished up his chink shit quadcopter built with chinkshit tools like trusty TS100
• user's chinky Nomos still works
• user got some watch bands
• user has trouble pairing his Eachine H8 Mini
• Gearbest has put the KZ ES3 back on sale, this time they're $10 with coupon KZES3

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress
m.banggood.com/Bladeless-Silver-Fan-16-inches-With-Remote-Control-AirFlow-Cooling-Fan-110V-220V-p-1181346.html?rmmds=preorder
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-Cute-Anti-Stress-Decompression-Splat-Ball-Vent-Toy-Venting-Ball-Sticky-Smash-Water-Ball/32824442276.html
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Headphone-Over-ear-Foldable-Bass-Headphone-Headset-with-Mic-for-Mobile-Phone-Computer-Tablet-Noise/32765603044.html
augustint.com/en/productmsg-1-46.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To the user that wanted the watch bands

>
>Got mine here
>Watchband 1PCS Nylon Nato Watch Strap 20mm Watch Band Waterproof Watch Strap on for hours- 103 Multicolor Colors In Stock
s.aliexpress dot
com/biiABRVr
Message the seller the number related to the color you want

I lost my Rock Zircons because I'm a fucking idiot but they lasted me like a year so whatever.

What's the latest /csg/ meme IEM? or should i just get another pair of Zircons?
>inb4 eiaosi

ES3

MANGO
A
N
G
O

>Looking into buying fake watches

Any reason not to buy a fake Junghans minimalist watch?

ZS6
You will look like a nigger

If it's a minimalist watch, then would it actually be remotely noticeable?

Anyone know of any good Android phones that aren't botnets for the People's Republic?

Price range maybe $250-$350

I already ordered bunch of Halloween stuff from the list op compiled.

Anyone found some other cool items to get?

TIC TAC TIC TAC TIC TAC

I was waiting for chink dyson fans m.banggood.com/Bladeless-Silver-Fan-16-inches-With-Remote-Control-AirFlow-Cooling-Fan-110V-220V-p-1181346.html?rmmds=preorder

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

When someone has your back, they are there to support you unconditionally.
When life seems to blindside you with undesirable events, they’re there for you without complaint,
supporting you in your moment of need, not for their own selfish, self gratifying reasons,
but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart.
A lover not only does the above, but is flexible in mind and heart to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their own lives if they know it is something that enhances yours.

Where can I buy this?

Does the Xiaomi mi 4c really not have a microSD slot?

Any headphones pads recommendations?
Specifically Superlux HD681, I could just search them from Ali if someone here has experience with a seller, then pls tell

aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-Cute-Anti-Stress-Decompression-Splat-Ball-Vent-Toy-Venting-Ball-Sticky-Smash-Water-Ball/32824442276.html

>HD681
dont

telegram is for faggots. like you, faggot.

Anyone own a Mi5? Heard some not so good stuff about build quality but its $263 AUD atm

what can I buy my dad for christmas? I think I better order it now if I want it on time.

He has dozens of guitars and musical shit so I'm thinking something in that area but I'm open to any sort of "dad stuff"

DEAR FRIEND

Cheap chink violin
some user got one couple of threads ago

dragon dildo

A watch

I might buy a Zishan Z2 during the 11.11 sale

It doesn't. You can't remove the back at all.

Excellent phone btw, but get the 3gb/32gb version.

Can you order a fingerbox from China?
Is even legal?

I'm trying to find a phone with physical home back menu buttons, a microSD slot, and USB-C, my cheapest option right now is a Samsung A3. I was looking at the Meizu Note 6, but apparently it doesn't have back or menu buttons, only a home button.

My Redmi Note 3 Pro has all that, dunno if the 4 has it as well.
Fuck I love physical buttons, I seriously could not get a phone without those.

Are there any more than just pigs. I saw a light bulb one but it apparently doesn't have the same effect at the pig, or maybe I just couldn't find footage of one working like the pig?

>physical buttons
You mean touch capacitive buttons.

>tfw these now pass as physical buttons
Where is my chinkphone with a landscape slide-out keyboard.

PLEASE INTO BEING WELCOME

Only baby car mouth finger boxes

Am I getting memed?
A3 also has capacitive back and preview buttons. Home being the only 'actual' button.

No, after the Great Fingerbox Riot last year they actually outlawed them in China.

Your Redmi Note 3 Pro has USB C? I can't find one with USB C.

Apologies, I really did mean capacitive buttons.

>Am I getting memed?
no I'm just an autist.
I actually forgot about that button. Though I am being serious about the physical keyboard.

Oh, nope sorry. I don't think there is one.

The best I could find is that they make slider keyboard cases for iphones.

That wouldn't be that terrible if you could disable the onscreen keyboard.

Pigs, eggs, and light bulbs are all I see on Aliexpress. They should all work the same though

>Where is my chinkphone with a landscape slide-out keyboard.

I would jump on that so quickly, considering 90% of shit I do on my phone is shitpost.

Do you guys also ask for refund when sellers deadline for delivery is over? I found myself doing it every time and always getting my money back and free stuff that eventually arrives.

I bought something on Ali with a 45 days delivery time or full refund. I got my money back even knowing my shit was arriving a week later at best.

Feels good chinking the chinks.

I have one, upgraded from a broken mi4 and it does feel less sturdy.

couple of pros & cons

pro:
-fingerprint scanner is really fast, scanners on other androids or iphones look so slow in comparison.
- battery life is good
- camera is pretty good
- its very responsive and miui is pretty good.

cons
- feels okay, but not premium. The sides are a bit sharp.
- the back cover is garbage, its a slippery piece of shit that makes my hands sweat, very easy to move around when on a table because its so slippery so it can easily drop.
- the speaker is shit, I dont listen to music or videos through the speaker but my alarm / ringtones have a sort of tinny sound

The biggest issue for me is the feel when compaired to my old mi4, it just feels like a downgrade ( probably partially because of the cheap battery cover i got off aliexpress, waiting on a new one).
I've read the mi5s has a slightly slower fingerprint scanner and worse camera but with an all metal build & slightly more efficient cpu & bigger battery I wish I got the mi5s, especially since its been reduced in price and is only 20-30 more than i paid for the mi5.

As for the overall build quality its not bad, just not great. I dont think it will break easily (yes ive seen the break test) even if you drop it. Its worse then my mi4 but better then some of the phones my relatives/friends have, for example: huawei p6lite, samsung galaxy prime, Iocean, moto g.

I usually ask for an extension first, but my chinkshit gets here before the deadline is over most of the time.

I did ask at first, but then I realized the potential exploit because some chinks set a really low time. Got a lot of stuff for free.

>fingerprint scanner is really fast
>nu/g/

Need help. My dad wants to take his RC down to morocco and camp there the whole winter. Because the cellphone signal seems to be really shitty down there he wants to install a repeater to boost the signal.
Does anyone have any suggestions for what the fuck to buy? They use 900 and 2100Mhz frequencies.

2006 but sure, what else is there to talk about with phones? antutu scores?
I dont play games on my phone and I dont watch videos on it, I use it for messaging & music and yes a fast fingerprint scanner is useful for those purposes.
Go meme in one of the iphone threads.

Is there a way to view only stores I can use my AliExpress Select Coupons on?

It is a meme, yes, but a pretty useful meme.

I personally dont like it, but it has some pretty cool applications, eg using it to sign in to your Paypal account instead of having to type the password over and over.

I have used bluetooth keyboards with phones and tablets and they sometimes, but not always, disable the onscreen keyboard.

It's nice when it goes away but it isn't always consistent.

I'd like to buy a cheap e cig. Has anyone tried those $10 EVOD ones? Do I need to worry about the battery exploding?

What happened to the daily check in on ali for the coupon on Friday? Is it gone or am I just blind?

I'd feel bad, specially since most of the stuff I buy is cheap anyways. Do you leave 5 stars?

Got my Syma X5SW-1 today, and. . . lost it in a neighbors yard on its first flight, kek. I know I'm an idiot. I'm gonna retrieve it tomorrow, didn't even put the camera on it yet. Idk if it was the poor factory tuning, "windbug", me being an idiot, or all three, but as soon as I gave it throttle it took off towards my fence, I tryed to fight it back and one of the blade guards flew off and it careened uncontrollably two yards away. Neighbor says her yard is too dark to look right now. lol, i suck.

Sneek in there and find it now. Or you'll never get it back.

Why is the Roidmi 3s significantly cheaper on Gearbest vs Aliexpress?

Nah I already talked to her, besides she had a camera on her front door step I don't want to risk tripping off her security since I already let her know I'm looking for it.

Everything is significantly cheaper on gearbest than ali

>roidmi

Can it help me leave humanity behind?

Fuck you Gearbest, I want my £11.50 Nitecore Tip.

DHL just delivered my redmeme 4X! what are some must have accesories for it?

Explosion proof bag and a spare phone.

>light tip prohibited in UK

Pic related was the first thing that came to mind.

>light tip prohibited in UK

What do you mean?

Oh. Ok.

Barely, watch reps are harder to identify and easily concealable compared to shoe reps

What should I do Sup Forums? How do I get my 14 cents back?

Best cheap earphones?

Also, lots of bass preferred

wat
someone help

This is why you never-ever use any chink phones without replacing the OS.
Buy only from this list, and install LineageOS before first use:
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

These have bretty gud nigbass.
aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Headphone-Over-ear-Foldable-Bass-Headphone-Headset-with-Mic-for-Mobile-Phone-Computer-Tablet-Noise/32765603044.html

>implying they don't have a rootkit built into the firmware

im spooked

Chinks will only do it if it's profitable. Firmware rootkits aren't, you can't have Pajeet make them.

Do you want cheap cheap or do you want good cheap? If the latter, get hold of a pair of these
augustint.com/en/productmsg-1-46.html

Mi A1?

Get him a chink copy guitar to DIY on

My df-10's mic's housing got loose, gonna superglue it back together later. Anyone faced a similar issue?

Just bought this on Taobao
Expect a review in 3 to 5 days

have the chinese made a surface book clone yet?

I've received alert status on one of my packages.
Is there any way to find out more what has happened or is the package simply being returned to seller?

There's one called Chuwi Surbook on Indiegogo

There's also Chuwi Hi13 that actually uses the same display as the Surface Book

does it really use the same panels, or just panels of the same resolution?

It's gone

Looks neat. How much?

At least Doogee Shoot 1 is safe. The company has the buyer's happiness in mind.

>Chuwi Surbook
Not looking for something with a kickstand. I have a Surface Pro 2 and I'm not a fan of the form factor. Thanks though.

>Chuwi Hi13
Pretty close to what I'm looking for but the specs are a little lacking. Ideally, I'd like at least 8 GB of ram and 128 GB SSD. Thanks though.

Same panel. The touch screen is laminated so the parts aren't really interchangeable unless you can separate them though.

¥99

Interesting. I've heard that Chuwi's QC and aftersales support is a bit "meh", and the people out there who actually want to do shit can't because Chuwi doesn't release firmware that often

Jumper

So something like an Asus Transformer where the the keyboard has a hinge?

Yeah, pretty much

Can I buy a Lenovo P2 from a chinksite or wwill I get scammed?

Lenovo is a chink company so no, you won't be scammed.

Aliexpress sided with the seller saying on the dispute that I should wait until buyer's protection runs out and then open a new dispute.

I'm fucking mad with those retarded chinks