Try Windows 10

>Try Windows 10
>It's shit
So much for "muh enterprise features" you winfags keep shilling. This is garbage. You lied to me

>try breathing
>it's shit
So much for "muh oxygen" you windbags keep shilling. This is garbage. You lied to me

breathing is comfy desu

not if you have asthma or general breathing problems like most linux users

>windows 10 has a qr code in the bsod screen
>oh thats nice now I wont have to look the error code up
>scan the qr code
>it takes me to a generic support page about bsods

what the fuck is the point? Why must MS have good ideas but fuck up the execution every single time?

It might be shit but it's still the best operating system

*worst

they just gave up providing any useful error information, presumably because their retarded users just kept taking their computer to Geek Squad instead of googling the error code that would have taken less than five minutes to fix.

>not breathing helium

Windows and specially Windows 10 is a complete pile of shit stacked together, take for example the horrid update system, the registry is still a thing that keeps on accumulating crap with every software install, the font rendering is broken and MS just gave up on that one. Now with the focus on cloud/mobile shit expect more crap adding up instead of a permanent fix to all of those problems.
But hey! there is a game mode now for MuH vYdya!!1XD (it's also broken)

registry isn't a problem if people actually started fucking adopting UWP instead of sticking to old memes because they're lazy fucks

99.99999% of all tech problems on every single platform available are because of two groups - lazy users and lazy devs.

It won't stop until your force the users and developers into it, MS should really push their new OS for cloud shit (I forgot the name), after all tech companies can do almost anything they want and the users will still use their products.

>>try breathing farts
>>it's shit
>So much for "muh oxygen" you windbags keep shilling. This is garbage. You lied to me
Fixed to fit Windows analogy

It's bad right now, wait for the Fall Creator's Update. I went back to 7 because it's so shit.

Got up at my usual time this morning, same as almost every single day in the past 3 fucking years.

20 minutes into my research

>Based on your history, we've decided that we're going to force an update on you in 20 minutes.
>update takes 1 fucking hour

The only good thing that came out of it is that it fixed the buggy trackpad issue that is only found in Win10. I can't believe Dell is actually paying for replacement trackpads on their XPS models because they glitched out in win10 and NO other OS.

>>Based on your history, we've decided that we're going to force an update on you in 20 minutes.
>>update takes 1 fucking hour
Same, and the update failed. I had the option to retry, but nope, I'm done with this shit.

Except we tell you to breathe oxygen, and you go out of your way to breathe farts because thats what freecucks are used to.

>Doesn't know how to instal drivers

Back to fagOS you go. Schlomo.

Windows 10 made me completely switch to linux

>Except we tell you to breathe oxygen, but call the farts we sell as oxygen because that's what we really want you to get used to
Don't worry, I fixed your typo for you.

>instantly equating windows operating systems with oxygen we need to survive
someone get this goy a medal

>people actually fell for the W10 meme
lol

I use Windows 10 and there's literally nothing wrong with it except updating a little more than I'd like (like once a month). Everything works and with classic shell the start menu is just like it should be.

> So much for "muh enterprise features"
You use it at home, what are you talking about.

If you ACTULLY listened to Sup Forums you would never install it. Try 8.1 or 7 instead, they at least won't screw you over and they were created before MS fired their testers division. If you're using 10 you're the tester.

I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and 10 is way, way better.

>people actually using anything but windows

lol

I use windows 10 LTSB and it's fine as long as you don't install anything that fucks up your registry :-)

You're holding it wrong :^)

Windows 8, 8.1 and most notably, 10 all have a nearly catastrophic API level bug in their video stack concerning VRAM allocation for DX9, DX10 titles. Limiting them to 4064 MB vram -total- regardless of 32bit, 64bit, amount requested, amount available, etc. (E.g a 64 bit DX9 title on Windows 10 is at maximum only allocated 4064mb VRAM+RAM. Fully fucking retarded.)

8, 8.1 and 10 are all wholly unusable simply because of this, as far as I'm concerned.

K. keep me posted

>bug
Sure

I'm still using windows 7 but want to resetup my OS. Should i upgrade to Win10?

Unless you have something that specifically needs 10, no.

>he doesn't use linux mint

I'm also going to re-setup a friends PC while i'm on it, currently running win8, what about that?

You're fitting in sweetie!

>he uses linux botnet edition

As long as you remember classic shell there's no reason not to. It runs better and has better peripheral and driver support.
Absolutely 8 is shit.

>install drivers
>"drivers successfully installed. Windows needs to restart to apply changes. Restarting..."
>"We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes... restarting..."
>blue screen sad face
Hahaha what a pile of garbage.