Apple Hate Thread #1

Apple Hate Thread #1

We must defend Android edition.

for the last time the galaxy s6 is NOT waterproof or water resistant

>bottom right corner
>”Kapeesh”

Lagdroid pajeets aren’t even hiding it anymore. Android is for pajeets by pajeets.

>Android is now 100% pajeet
>iPhone is gays, roasties and sjws

I hope you guys use microsoft phones like real white men.

lmao

OP is definetly a pajeet. Pajeets love brandwars. Uneducated shitskins

this looks like something a black person would share on facebook.

Fuck iOS

>LOL ORIGINAL COMMENT
>HAHAHA

>pajeets samefagging pajeets pajeets pajeets i didnt go to shillschool i cant shill for shit fucking pajjjjeeeets. apple rich android poor amidoinitright
(insert meme)

It's probably the screen name of some Italian guy

gotta post this with the OP image, rajeesh. you know the rules.

also why are you never fixing the inaccurate bits. like the ip68 certification not being true with the galaxy s6, or the 4k video recording being limited to 30fps with the s6.

why are you not acknowledging that this kind of inattention to detail is why people don't like indians or chinky knockoff shit? the kind of inattention to detail that lets chinky manufacturers say they have the same specs, but you actually go and look into it and they've cut corners everywhere.

see

I saw this on facebook earlier today, shared by a black person.

What a coincidence.

>TFW my 60 € Xperia Z2 can compete this shitphone

>Pic related

The Iphone X costs over 1000 € even in the "cheapest" configuration, there is no reason why a mentally sane person would buy this device. Even Applefags I know said it is shit and they continue to use their old Iphones.

lol what part of my post are you replying to? or is this just a kneejerk response?

>one uses iOS
>the other uses Android

This is a point that every one seems to forget with these meme comparison photos.

All these points are true, you don't buy Apple for the hardware as much these days as you do the software. iOS is fun and polished and doesn't lag and take ages to load. Lagdroid is better now than ever but still can't compete with iOS. We'll see how google fixes this with FushiaOS.

>All these points are true,
they're literally not, though. have you read the thread? the sgs6 isn't ip68 certified, and they both record 4k video but one records at 30fps and is limited to 5 minutes.

I don't really like apple toys but Samsung is another cancer with their heavily shitty altered android.
Use whatever android hardware you can run lineage or a decent android version.

I am holding out for the new pixel phone but some of the leaks worry me.

>no snapdragon 836 so it'll be average perf
>HTC gimmicky "squeeze" feature
>possibly no headphone jack
>another mixed manufacturer lineup
>average design
>more expensive price

Honestly, I might end up going with the oneplus instead but I'm still kinda worried about updates

>4k video but one records at 30fps
HOLYSHIT only 30fps video? you mean like every single hollywood movie ever? what a shitty framerate, i assume! the amount of shit i give is gigantic!
>taking videos
>being a socialfag who has any use for a camera
pls fuck off

lol i never thought i'd see the day that android zealots would defend shittier specs

sour grapes much?

Don't be such a fair-weather apologist. If the SGS 6 had 60fps 4k video recording you'd be screaming even more shrilly about it.

seriously. next he's going to say that you don't need ip68 dust/water resistance because you shouldn't be getting your phone wet anyway.

I own an s6e and it is hot dog shit. The battery dies at 20% the OS is clunky and heavy and forces you to update turning my phone off more than once without warning. The screen with any sort of residue on it will fail to register the most basic touches

Face it, guys. If you could afford an S6, you'd buy one.

>i really need to tell all my friends who also go on Sup Forums about how im gonna take 4k 60 fps of us drinking at the club, theyll be so jelly and i might get laid!
shills think anybody here gives the slightest fuck about the camera, hilarious.

>mfw apple shills are actually dedicating time to "proving" how much better the iPhone X is to a Samsung phone two generations old

don't forget it was android fags that started this thread

Reminder that all of the Apple haters on Sup Forums are pajeets, mexicans and other ppl from 3rd world shitholes.

android zealots, everybody

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

sad but true

>pls tell me more about: social signaling
apple shills suck at their job.

Lol.. Its actually natt true yo.

"samefagging lele whats that?"
i could do your job waay better than you.
wtf do they teach you at marketting school?

lol okay. tell yourself whatever you need to.

this is quickly crossing the border from funny to depressing. what kind of schizoid delusion does someone have to have to go from insisting that an old phone has the same specs to insisting that specs don't matter and finally to insisting that everyone is part of some insane marketing scheme?

ok

>OK FINE BElIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT I DONT CAAARE!
is this snowflake central? are we 15 yearold girls with self esteem issues? you must be new here: welcome to the internet.

i'm just trying to avoid hearing about some kid shooting up a school tomorrow on the news. believe whatever you need to believe if it'll keep you from snapping.

>shills being capable of photoshop
you dont say....

damn, I guess I'm caught

good job inspector gadget

ANSWER MEEEE GODDAMNIT!! YOU FOOLS.

>inspector gadget
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd need more than 3 GB of RAM too if my OS ran inside a fucking virtual machine.

>measuring CPU power in cores
>iPhone X has double the single and multicore scores in geekbench

sounds like you are a poorfag defending your shitdroid purchase

Fuckin fools! Android wins.

On the contrary, Apple sets most tech trends which a lot of companies start to follow soon after including Samsung. Android as an OS is behind in a lot of ways including security, photography and optimization(or rather a lack There of). Samsung makes cool looking phones that are full of gimmicks. You can use whichever you like but the reality is that Samsung is way behind in a lot of important aspects that matter. Face unlock on note 8 and s8 is a joke compared to face of which actually uses new technology. Photography, especially video recording is miles more advanced on iPhone. Samsung implemented dual cameras a year after Apple did. iPhones now use quad led flash while Samsung still uses dual flash. Samsung has nothing like True tone and 3D Touch In iPhones which are very useful features. Appel implemented a neural engine into the A11 CPU to handle all AI tasks while Samsung has nothing to compete with that. AR kit in iOS 11 is ground breaking and brings AR to he mainstream and brings it to millions of people while Samsung continues to fiddle around with the gear VR which isn’t going anywhere and has no answer to AR kit. bring Apple outperforms every other flagship phone is speed and performs while using half the resources at times and continue to run circles around Samsung devices. All that aside and the Apple ecosystem is u matched and so seamless and easy to use.I can go on and on but I’m sure you got the gist of it and see how your claim that Apple is “behind” is completely false.