/nachtschicht/ ehemals /deutsch/

Ich bin mehr der aufmerksame, ruhige Wächter.

Other urls found in this thread:

hamburg.de/contentblob/4355914/0483dd57e2db0561db70a973640b8d7c/data/information-for-students.pdf
mk.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=26344&article_id=6493&_psmand=8
anabin.kmk.org/
archive.is/epTJK
youtube.com/watch?v=RVkEsyU5MlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bilder vom /deutsch/-meetup pfostieren

Warum war ich nicht eingeladen? REEEEE

>dgw er zwei Sekunden schneller als ich war

/balt/

Well, I do share the old Humboldt ideal as well. But times have changed. I see quite a lot friends going for University and doing their degree in 'soft' sciences/gender studies/
human and liberal sciences.

But at on point you have to get your food on the plate and when you need a job, you better have the necessary paper and skillset to do that.
I mean, I can read about Philosophy and History while having a good career somewhere else.

Not to mention that most people I know are studying a 2nd or 3rd degree or doing a trade (Ausbildung) (what's no shame) afterwards. They say in retroperspective they love the subject but wouldn't have studied it again if they could choose again.

Nowadays, security > ideals sadly.
You're in for a bad suprise in the industry after a while. A academical career is nowadays not really an option anymore.

Sae user und Aljoscher

Was ist die geschichte dieses bild?

It's a meetup of some actual posters from this thread at an animecon

hier

Ah, shit, I should specify that I don't actually have a degree at all at the moment.

I've just dropped out of medicine in the UK. From school I've got what would be considered excellent grades in Scotland but I've no idea how they'd transfer over and it only seems to have stuff about baccalaureat equivalents.

An*

Meh. Mein Englisch war auch früher besser...

Saeanon und Julian/Aljoscha haben sich da getroffen

Gibts davon mehr Brudi?

kriegsverbrecher, mehr nicht

well pending on my a levels, im set do Maths and Philosophy at a decent uni in uk but - while i am good at maths - i find it boring.

i want to be a philosopher / academic / politician.

i know most people fail, but if everyone only did what they were likely to succeed at, then nothing great would ever have been done.

>München Befragung von Leuten in der Stadt
>Überall Neger und Kanaken
Die Memes sind real

oh shoah

I see a lot of indonesian and asians generally studying here. Also from many other countries like Spain and Colombia. I do not think they have a degree as well but somehow they get accepted in our Universities (not just for Erasmus; I mean a whole degree).

I've heard about school where you apply as an international student to get the allowance to study here and some can study directly. I don't know what's the procedure but you may look up for example hamburg.de/contentblob/4355914/0483dd57e2db0561db70a973640b8d7c/data/information-for-students.pdf

LOIDE

warum machen Leute das: (((...))))
unironisch, miehmtechnisch nicht mehr auf dem neusten Stand

mk.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=26344&article_id=6493&_psmand=8

anabin.kmk.org/

translate it

im too lazy to read it all

ITT postet Mädchen mit großen Titten.

Aber bleibt SFW, ich bin auf der Arbeit :^)

Das kann kein echter Tweet sein. Fake, oder?

>jenes bild

gut gemiemht

>talk to Western girls
>UK, France, Germany, Scandi, US
>short replies
>one-sided conversation
>temperamental
>quick to cop an attitude
>arrogant

>talk to Eastern girls
>thoughtful conversation
>long replies
>asks me about myself
>very friendly and affectionate
>hates immigrants

Thinking about becoming a race traitor bros. About to trade up my German blood for some Eastern Slavs.
>inb4 muh heritage

gibt/ gab mal ein addon das offensichtliche Händlernamen geklammert hat

>well pending on my a levels, im set do Maths and Philosophy at a decent uni in uk but - while i am good at maths - i find it boring.

I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick but try out a German University for math. Atleast look up some scripts/exercise sheets from Unis from Germany. If you want something challenging this might interest you. The math programs here are really way more difficult compared to the UK and USA. I've been to exposed to both education systems and I can confirm that to you.

>i want to be a philosopher / academic / politician.

No shame in that as well. But atleast in Germany you can never work your whole life in academia. After some years - depending - you'll kicked out of University and are never allowed to work in Academia ever again.
That's happening everywhere and especially physics and chemistry post-grad // researchers are affected.

ist echt aber nun gelöscht

archive.is/epTJK

Why post that here if you're not a muh heritage fag?

Who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=RVkEsyU5MlA

I'm living the dream mate.
My Dad is Iranian, my Mum is German. Gladly my skin is pretty white so I can pretend to be the German dude, or just let my beard grow to get the opposite result.
I'm literally a fucking hybrid.

danke

They just want V I S A.

Just go the most eastern countries. A lof of 9/10 girls will suck you allday long in the hopes of you taking her to your country.

ach von daily shoa, lel

>62505499
Ekelhaft uezs

Yeah, 20 years ago

I want input

the person that takes the time to fill out a captcha and upload a relevant image

t. neidische Kartoffel

Wie liefs mit Gertrude heute?

Ralf (((...)))

gott segne nutella

wtf ich hasse wikileaks jetzt

Hat hier jemand offizielle Rainer Infos? Ist der jetzt im Knast oder hat nur Probleme mit Anwälten?

Nein, auch heute.
Warst Du mal öfters im Osten? Hast Du Verwandte dort und kennst persönliche Umstände? Ich denke eher nicht so.

beste onee-chan

Bitte nicht an den Pfosten erinnern

Wie sollte der Fetti im Knast sitzen? Hab ich was verpasst ?

which courses are harder than camrbridge's or MITS's?

Ich bin mehr der aufmerksame, ruhige Wächter.

NinjaLord lauerte im Gebüsch und hat ein Auto mit bloßen Händen ZERMANSCHT

bitches love maintanks

Der Typ war offensichtlich Autist oder er hat geködert.

Finde das nicht witzig uezs

Weil er ne Anzeige wegen Körperverletzung und mehr als 15000€ Schulden hat, die er nicht bezahlen kann.

wow, echt nen instant-mehm

Also bisher nur Anzeigen? Gibt's dazu Quellen? Finde iwie nur 3-4 Twitterposts die von Knast reden, aber nichts offizielles.

>Anzeige wegen Körperverletzung und mehr als 15000€ Schulden

kwelle? Was hat er gemacht? Zuviel gemeddelt?

wird er aus Knast strömen?

Dem wurde ja der Strom abgeschaltet also hat er wohl kein Geld mehr, Körperverletzung vermutlich bie irgendwelchen Leuten, die ihn besuchen kamen. Der hat ja schon Äxte geworfen usw.

nichts offizielles, aber ein familienmitglied soll ihn freigekauft haben

Dass er Schulden hat, hatte er früher schon mal erwähnt vor dem ganzen Zeug

hat doch immerhin Strom da

Außerdem soll jetzt auch noch ein Verfahren wegen Holocaustleugnung gegen ihn laufen.

>dgw

>meddl loide, servus und herzlich willkommen beim knastlord
>etzala geben die haider auch nich im gefängnis keine ruhe.
>gefängnisbersonal und gefangene betreiben übelstes rihlleifmobbing gegen mich
>aber ich bleibe unbesiegt

>RAINER! komm Bus bauen!

Etzala hat Verkrümmte Hillary aber richtig Scheiße am Arsch, Loide.

Wegen der bernie mails? hab grad bisschen was auf Sup Forums überflogen.

Cheers

Apparently I'd have the equivalent of 15 or 14 in abitur of 7 subjects, 3 at the intense level

was ist los? gibts was neues? sitzt sie bald mit dem lard hinter gittern?

Zusammenfassung?

Wer genauso?

>Wuschelig wie Fick
>hole mir einen von der Palme
>rational, kein Verlangen nach Sex und klare Gedanken
>alle Fragen und Entscheidungen sind für mich sofort klar
>repeat ad infinitum

Frage mich, was es noch ausser Fappieren gibt, um diesen Bewusstseinzustand zu erreichen.

ach der Soro wird sie schon rausboxen

You mean 1,5 or 1,4?

Our gradin system works like 1,0 - 4,0-
1,0 is the best (you can study whatever you want) while 4,0 is trash and you are better off jumping from a bridge.

can someone hook me up with a bavarian qt? i'll give you lots of nieces and nephews

pls, I just want to be your German brother ;_;

Kastration Brudi

14 or 15 points is possible

15 is 1,0 and 14 is 1,3 I believe

here a typical bavarian qt

Max. Punktzahl im Abitur wären eine 0,7.

15 Punkte ergo 0,7 und nicht 1,0.

wenn ihr nur daheim rumsitzt kriegt ihr nie eine gf

von twidder

ja, bin 0,3 verrutscht

nice, link zur quelle?
zu "babejetztnicht"?

you can't get a visa to America just by dating someone. you have to be married or have found a job, which most places won't hire you unless you have a very special skillset.

weiß ich. ist trotzdem kagge

wie soll er eine grössere Summe zahlen, wenn er keine Kohle hat?

Ah, shit, the source I found gave 15 as the highest in the abitur and 1 as the best in the realschulabschluss

Either way, it seemed to consider the highest grade in those exams as equivalent to the best grades in A-Levels, and UK unis generally consider Scottish Highers to be worth more than A levels.

So in Scotland for uni I'd have 10 qualifications (7 highers, 3 advanced highers carried on from them) all at 1 but I think for Germany it'd be considered 7 qualifications of which 3 were to the intense level?

>diese Welt wird es nie(mals wieder?) geben
WARUM ÜBERHAUPT NOCH LEBEN

>wanting to be related to germans
you might aswell want to be related to cyborgs

finde den nutzer nicht. werden hier die drolle gedrollt oder erstellen sie für die leaks erst ein neues konto?

>Mädel will, dass ich gleich rüber komme
Will sie ficken oder soll ich ihr Hassans Saft aus der Fotze lecken?

t. Jungfrau

>you might aswell want to be related to cyborgs
H-hey. We have feeling as well senpai ;-;

>I don't like the work and travel people as well which are invading your country every year.

Scheinbar gabs bei den Demokraten schon früh Pläne, wie man gegen Sanders vorgeht und Hillary war involviert, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe.
Trump meinte jetzt, er könne sie hiernach nicht mehr unterstützen, außer er ist "fraud".

pfostiere screen