What's the first thing you think of when you hear Iran?

What's the first thing you think of when you hear Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg
youtube.com/watch?v=GcvNSOGgBTE
youtube.com/watch?v=D_6TMee0MbE
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DF2SROxkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

diaspora

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=GcvNSOGgBTE
youtube.com/watch?v=D_6TMee0MbE

Persia

BIG

shia

this

I don't really like revolutions or countries founded upon them so I've got little respect for their government. Iran itself has an incredible history, though.

The religious arab roaches who infest it today shame their Persian ancestors

>arab roaches
>Persian ancestors

seoul street in tehran

South Azerbaijan Freedom Movement (GAMÖH)
Turkmens.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_DF2SROxkc

Persian, not Arabs, use to be pretty secular but made a rise up to go to religious state. War with Iraq in '80, mustard gas (victims). Did us a favor when Polish army were moving from Russia to Europe by Middle-east,

the Nissho-maru

turbans and beards

Ayran

Ayatollah's in Iran
Russians in Afghanistan

The Iranians in Iran are really good people and generally friendly towards Arabs.

The Iranians outside of Iran are really really annoying cunts, I mean really fucking annoying, I haven't met a single good Iranian outside of Iran. Whenever they see a brown person pretending to be white they shout "IRANI HASTI?!?!?!?!?" it's just weird. Plus they look like Indians.

AND IRAN
IRAN SO FAR AWAY

To answer strictly literally:

I saw a small stretch of desert plain, abruptly followed then by a grassy hill with trees and a mosque building thing completely covered in carpets and pottery. Pic related is writing something in a colorful tent nearby while some people are having a party outside, and giant eagles are flying overhead . Then I see sudden flashes of Zulfiqar tanks and angry men armed with ak's.

Munich

They drink a similar beverage but they call if doogh
consider this

Sig and Arabs Animals? or what?

> and generally friendly towards Arabs.
In my experience it has been the reverse. outside of iran they are more understanding (to my annoyance) towards arabs. It has also been my experience that arabs from iraq, uae, bahrain, qatar, palestine, and saudi are massive cunts and deserve all the racist treatment they get.

for bringing your animals

(arabs and dogs)

Chubek the leopard

There is no need for another fake country

In my experience it has been the rereverse. imo you don't know much about Bahrain I guess, but 25% of the country is originally Iranian.

What I know about Bahrainis I've learned from

*from my trips to Qatar and UAE. When Arabs are alone they act friendly and respectful, when they are together they band up against you. It has deeply affected my psyche and my fathers (he's Abadani)

TAZI
A
Z
I

Contra

heh

Nuclear warfare.

Qatar, and the UAE... Not even I enjoy their company. (Most are spoiled.) Anyway, there are some differences between cultures in the gulf states. But you are slightly right, and there is a saying that matches that "Me against my brother, my and my brother against my cousin, me my cousin, and my brother against the stranger." I mean it should go for everyone I think.

That Iranian kid I offended when I told him Iran should never be allowed to have nuclear weapons

how dare you?
we do not like your sheepish people, What battles were fought, your brain does not understand. gtfo

heh, good pic. I enjoy ironic turk memes. Maybe one day we can stop being rivals.

I get all of opinions on international politics from hollywood.

Qts

Are you iranian?

Nader Shah, so underrated