Is Argentina among the best amerindian mestizo countries?

Is Argentina among the best amerindian mestizo countries?

no boludo

no, you are white

t. argie proxyfag

you are not latino, neither are mexicans or peruvians, only caribbean countries are latino

kek no, we are fully mestizo, you are mostly european descendants

nope, keep trying no one is falling for your weak bait

no, fuck off

>wanting to be white
>Not wanting to be a glorious high test fernando pussy consumer spic

I thought you were castizo

>wanting to be white
>implying we want

is not that care about race anyways, I'm saying it from my experience

So, your experience was a shit. We are niggers.

Argentina is unironically whiter than the US and Canada

castizo is just a kind of mestizo.
pic related is my own vision from what I see on daily basis, so don't take it srsly

we are all niggers inside of our hearts

no, we're black

>he fell for the meme

What is Snooki doing there?

We are spics, then we are not white .

*spic beaners
fix'd

she's ethnically chilean m8

Argentina is white.

Holy fuck she actually is, i though she was Italo-American, wasn't Jersey Shore about that?

whenever someone mentioned Argentina i just think of that autstic midget footballer

>autstic midget footballer
That's like half of the country.

her adoptive parents are italomuricans so she used that to get in the show

sabe pa

Argentina is whiter than the US.

>Argentina is whiter than the US.

dumbass

""""please spit on me"""""" ""i am inferior"""" """abrigado """

>argentinian rugby team

> """abrigado """

what did he mean by this?

yeah all manlet amerindians, what gives?

>new zealand rugby team

argentina is literally whiter than new zealand

Sheltered, obviously

They are fucking beaners.

How much of the non white stuff is mestizo, and how much of it is the 'white' part is Italian or Lebanese?

I thought the 'white' haplogroups were more common in Argentina among the general population than in Canada or America, but that it also includes arabs as white.

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller. This is struggle, the future is ours,

t. heinrich von gutenberg

new zealander sportsmen vs argentine sportsmen

I said they are fucking beaners like all argies.

delet this we are a proud maori nation

>google imagens
>American people
>literally half of the results are darker than these cherrypicked pictures of this """"""""""amerindian""""""""""" country
>they're mostly uglier too
>more pathetic looking as well
Can't make this shit up

>argentina
>not white and germanic

those are all mestizas

"""por favor escupanme""""" ""soy infeior """ "" yes mister nice cock """ ""give it ""

amigo estas todo el dia en Sup Forums alto fraca JUAJUAJUA

there are no italians in argentina
it's just a mix of Sup Forums memes + inflated statistics

argentina is an amerindian country with some small drops of spaniard blood but nothing more than that

if you want italian diaspora go to brazil or the US.

I want to be. We are the worst race in da world. You are honorary anglo master race.

tu vieja tiene alto wi-fi

salu2

juajua

Just got back from Argentina.

Literally didn't see a guy over 5 foot 9.

Also chuckled when all the signs said Malvinas were argie.

>Italians
>Brazil
lmao literally no European has ever come to this black shithole, we are amerindian with black admixture because of 800 years of slavery and shit

ajkjkajkakjajkajkakj no le pasan cabida seniores

see

tecito

if you want to check the whitness of a country try to use grindr with a fake gps app, it's pretty accurate, I placed my gps in buenos Aires area (recoleta) out of curiosity. they have a lot of hot guys per capita, but the average guy looks the same as a chilean middle class one, and 90% they labelled themselves as "white" for some reason, even the ones with dark skin/eyes/hair, it was cringy as fuck

My Bolivian fishwife, this afternoon while I buy oranges, grapes, bananas, pears and avocados for home consumption Mariquita Delvecchio. She works Saturdays, Sundays, holidays by default, plus weekdays, with awayo holding her baby. No ideological planteos on rights to rest or low speech any apologist for vagrancy is done, as is common to hear in European (and European) have imposed in positions of Argentine production limited hours, noon meal, morning coffee, afternoon tea, every hour for smoking, holidays and bridges, a day a week working from home under the ridiculous category of "home-office", which on Thursday is to work less because the next day is Friday, which Friday nothing is done because it comes on Saturday, Monday is at half speed because they alcoholizaron and weekend drugged while dancing at a festival with other alcoholics and drug addicts, or whatever is necessary to defaultear obligations labor. My neighborhood greengrocer is frost Potosi, Potosi Department, Plurinational State of Bolivia. Your children will be dominant class in Argentina. The children of today Europeans will surf history and will dissolve in the social irrelevance. Over time, the barbarians always beat civilians. Because the domain of society is to work more than others, work gives power, being a bum is losing power. Occupied territory, major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country and the neighborhood closed to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and guarantee of extinction as a national group.

autism
here's your (You)

Cerra el orto jujeƱo de mierda.

good try giuseppe himmler

I don't wanna work with no muslims

JUJENIO PUTO

>>>/8ch/argentina

che el ateo es trolo

sos no-poco nuevo

That's a lot of edge

>tfw most latinas won't leave your dick alone after you fuck
>tfw i don't have enough hormones to fuck that much