Estonia is suburbs of Sanct Petersburg for real?

Estonia is suburbs of Sanct Petersburg for real?

"Estonia is in the suburbs of St. Petersburg. I'm not sure I would risk a nuclear war over some place which is the suburbs of St. Petersburg. I think we have to think about what does this stuff mean."

cbsnews.com/news/newt-gingrich-trump-would-reconsider-his-obligation-to-nato/

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/527045,waszczykowski-po-slowach-trumpa-o-nato.html
youtu.be/iEYq8oLnN4g
atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Arming_for_Deterrence_web_0719.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Joint_Expeditionary_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

puskin is the suburb of st. petersburg

Finland too! But thankfully we dont need to risk nuclear war for it because it is not a member of NATO.

Baltic states are impossible to be defended anyway. Even our foreign affairs minister supported words of Trump about baltic states (conditional help) because nobody here wants to send soldiers on war to protect their unprotectable asses

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/527045,waszczykowski-po-slowach-trumpa-o-nato.html

He is right. When i been to baltic states, everybody there spoke Russian. And these countries look shitty like Russia too

If shit hit the fan, and Russia attacked baltic states, we would be manipulated into conventional war with Russia. If Russians began losing this war, they would want to nuke part of Poland to make NATO give up. So i think it is better to refuse guarantees of safety to baltic states instead. Russia wont attack them anyway, probably, but at least we will escape scenario of nuclear conflict at least. Baltic states should have the same status as Finland. They are full of Russians and additionaly their economies are dependent on Russia just like Finlands.

Farewell Bestonia, it was really nice to meet you...

He is right.
Nato has no way to defend balts.
Nor they have a way of defending themselves.
Combined, balts have 0 planes.

RIP Baltic countries (1990 - 2017)
Poland is next

Personally I love the new realistic foreign policy
The media laughs at Newt and Trump but they are totally correct 99% of the time.

/cum/ nations are so rude to balts

I can't come up with a provocative post.

>Russia
>nuking anything in case of losing war
All NATO has to do is purge Russians out of Balkans and leave actual Russian territory. Sure they could nuke Warsaw or something as a gamble to tell NATO to fuck off but it's not like those countries are of bigger importance to Russia than to NATO. Putin himself has to think if some shithole is really worth that one nuke. Not to say that the nuke will mean that even fucking chinks will want Russia put down and it will be isolated shithole that will fall under its own weight.

Russia doesn't have much to gain out of annexation of other countries, pretty much everyone will end up poorer.

> Poland is next

Oh you, pact Ribbentrop-Molotov didnt teach you how dangerous is to have border with Russia?

Fuck, dude, if Murricans tell you that Estonia is a part of Sanct Petersburg, simply take it before they change their minds

We had a peaceful border with Russia for over 40 years back in the day. But maybe that was because we had a little buffer inbetween.

>tfw no matter how developed b*lts will be westerners will forever count them as ex-commies

>Russia doesn't have much to gain out of annexation of other countries, pretty much everyone will end up poorer.
It's not Russia who attacks in that scenario but Putin. He doesn't care like Stalin.

I will say it again.
If Russia does anything remotely close to an invasion of any important country the embargoes would make the Rubble into the new Mark, and their country would collapse.

I think after 100-200 years they will forget. Americans would probably think those countries are kindoms like Monaco or something else stupid and fun.

Barack pls

He is not right?

>implying a real war wouldnt jump start the economy

Russians are a very specific tribe. They can survive even eating grass if it serves their tzars.

Why would Russia invade anyone?

Considering how your economy hinges so heavily on oligarchs who would rather leave Russia than support a war. I would say it would.

#
Somehow i am not afraid about Poland. Such a weird feeling of self confidence

Ah this... B-because Russia invaded Georgia and Ukraine!

A little over two years ago I would have asked the same question.

Now, after Crimea and the DNR (Inb4 "there are no russians fighting for the DNR")? I'm not so sure.

well... you did

Maybe... that's his master plan

you just like to bully other countries for shits 'n giggles and watch the world burn :D

At least he is a catholic

youtu.be/iEYq8oLnN4g

In Narva, Estonia, Estonians form only 4% of the residents.

He knows what I'm talking about.

Russia was about to test NATO anyway. They would attack baltic countries to prove that NATO doesnt work and it could easily escalate. It is better for USA to say officially that they dont consider baltic states as their sphere of influence.

I know, I have been there. Narva is like a border town here in Texas. The Mexicans/Russians live in this city and take advantage of all the benefits of the better country all the while flying their national flags and being proud of their motherland. The way I see it, if you love your country so much, live there.

On the contrary.

atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Arming_for_Deterrence_web_0719.pdf

it WAS their country only 20 years ago. But some retard called Gorbachev split it up. Why should they leave the place they were born and grew up in?

Which motherland?

This shitty strategy wanted to use Poland as a war-meat fighting for fucking baltics. It would be Poland and only Poland because nobody else would do it. We would be manipulated in conventional war with Russia from a position of attacker and forced to so thing which is military impossible to do : protect them. Even fucking USA is unable to do it with using its weak forces presejt in Rurope that it can immiedietly use. Balts arrived to Poland during WW2 but not as help but as death-squads rounding up and killing our citizens. And today we should risk our lives for them? Fuck it. May Germans do it if they want, thats Germans who declared to send their forces to baltic states after all.

Sweden can protect them. All banks and most of factories in baltic states belong to Sweden after all. If they dont want to lose money and security zone, they can sacrify their blond and blueeyed lives for a change.

We should destroy Russia. Even if that means all our capitals get nuked with all the Moroccans and Turks in it.

Plumbers BTFO
Better get those invisible tanks ready

We would be in war with Russia if USA wanted to protect baltic states, fortunately looks like they don't anymore:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

>We should destroy Russia.

So do it, but with your hands, not with Polish hands. We don't need such NATO that obligates Poland as the only country in alliance to go with help to baltic states in case of Russian attack. Maybe it is better to dismantle such NATO as Trump says.

>t. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Are you still mad about that plane?

The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and the UK their navies form a battle group to quickly defend the baltics.

Good bilateral military agremeents with USA could be paradoxically better option than disfunctional NATO. USA could protect only countries that it finds useful for itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Joint_Expeditionary_Force

Unless your aim is total war and not a defensive, I don't think the Russians would commit murder suicide like that. There is no point to escalate it further unless the U.S starts to pose a threat to the very existence of Russia.

The baltics aren't worth even trying to touch as long as they are in NATO, even without NATO the economic impact will be at least 10 times worse than the invasion of Crimea. For literally no gain.

And not going trough with NATO agreements is one thing, but actually saying you aren't really defeats the purpose of NATO. It's like he is deliberately trying to make the alliance collapse.

Newt is a walking American stereotype, ignore him

Lmao Russian military is nothing but a meme, and it has always been.

It's nowhere near Soviet days and these days they are comparable to Britain or France (or, not and). The only thing they have going for them is a shitton of rusty nukes which prevents anyone from ever attacking them on a large scale.

>Lmao Russian military is nothing but a meme, and it has always been.

You will have a chance to prove it defending baltic states from Russia if you don't want to lose your banks and factories installed in them.

because putin needs a rating boost

Newt Gingrich hasn't been in an elected office in a long time. He can say whatever stupid shit comes to mind and nobody cares.

In the Netherlands it's our navy and the marines are in a battlegroup with the British.
Wile the airmobile brigade and army are being integrated into the German army.

The Dutch military is designed for mobility, while the German military is a slow machine.

>He can say whatever stupid shit comes to mind and nobody cares.

Bullshit. It is so called "trial baloons". Trump uses his son, Rudolph Guliani and Gingrich to say what he really thinks and plans but doesn't want to say during campaign.

We did that in the 18th century. However Sweden doesn't have a military anymore. The poles could probably do it though

>The poles could probably do it though

No chance for it, kek. Enough of Poles died in WW2, now it's your turn. ;)

Enough swedes died in the deluge, I think we deserve a rest.

>Enough swedes died in the deluge

Now, this is fucking joke :D

During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10] After the Deluge, the Commonwealth became a "cultural desert". Poland and Lithuania lost 67 libraries and 17 archives. Of all major cities of the country, only Lwów and Gdańsk were not destroyed, and when Swedish soldiers were unable to steal an item, they would destroy or burn it. In ruins were castles, palaces, churches, abbeys, towns and villages. As a result of the Swedish invasion, few pre-Baroque buildings remained in Poland.[25]

n January 2013 Marek Poznański, a Palikot Movement member of the Polish parliament, announced his plan to send thousands of postcards to European politicians and journalists, in which he wanted to convince the recipients that Poland should get financial compensation from Sweden for the destruction of the country in the deluge. Poznański claims that in the 1660 Treaty of Oliwa, Sweden pledged to return all stolen goods, which never happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>Trump uses his son, Rudolph Guliani and Gingrich to say what he really thinks and plans but doesn't want to say during campaign.
Trump has shown absolutely no restraint in his thoughts on anything yet, why start now?

He doesn't want to lose voters in the USA, he must say what Americans want to hear, but there are things that average American doesn't need to know about.

It's a bantz mate. I'll admit it was a bit of a dick move.

Of course he does. It's all just controlled by a pr team anyway. They wouldn't let people that close to him just be wild guns randomly firing saying shit he wouldn't agree with.

You fucking germanic blueeyed parasites suck on blood of my nation for centuries. The only reason for which you are so rich today is the fact that you were robbing us and never had war on your territory and you never was a part of Russia. I hope that now it is going to finally change. :D

Trump is american version of putin. They are both stupid thiefs and gays.

Putin is a pedophile though

-GOOD-

> i am weak, lame, bankrupt and losing spheres of influence to Russia
> -GOOD-

;))))))

>Trump
>a thief

what, if anybody in this election is, it would be Hillary who takes foreign bribes while holding a government position

>i am weak, lame, bankrupt and losing spheres of influence to Russia
If you think I give a shit about what the world thinks of the USA you are completely wrong. I would much rather our country spend our NATO spending improving our infrastructure.

>improving our infrastructure.

Yeah, it is probably the best thing to do during period of a total relaunch of global competition between empires. China doesn't sleep, it spreads itself like cancer in all countries in the world - both economically and militarily now. Russia wants its share of a cake of what is left from former "American empire" as well. In the meantime you will be filling holes in your roads, kek

I don't care what happens to other countries

But you will care what is going to happen to dollar, because it will impoverish you massively

>because it will impoverish you massively
Sure thing

>Russia wants its share of a cake of what is left from former "American empire"

Eastern europe will always be Russia's sphere of influence, Szczyz. Learn to live with your neighbors instead of trying to drag NATO into a nuclear war

You have two choices now:

1) Risking war against China/Russia, including nuclear one to keep your status as the global empire and dollar as the main reserve currency

2) Giving up, resigning from war, and becoming something like UK - an country without any influence on anything, slowly falling into poverty and stagnation due to Chinese competition

If you give up, you may save millions lives in Europe but it will be your end and from now then things will be only worse, and you will mean less and less in the world.

Or we could just become a bit more libertarian like we were in the past

What is lost is lost forever. Just look at UK, it is your future, if you choose isolationism. Or maybe even worse, because you suffer from a lot of social and economical problems that UK doesnt suffer from yet.

Please, go into exact details as to why our country would fail if we don't put large sums of money into protecting countries full of russians from russia

Why are you so desperate to get us into a war with Russia? If you hate them so much, then why don't you go fight them yourself?

I really hope Trump wins so we can start annexing everything which has under 2% spending.

Who is talking about baltics now? Poland is the last country that would want war against Russia, because it would mean our destruction, probably total and irreversible one. You wanted war with Russia, but now part of your political elite seems to resign from this idea, that will save my country from being annihilated.

Russia already has embargoes for years...

>Eastern europe will always be Russia's sphere of influence
It's not in its sphere of influence right now. Right now it's mostly in its sphere of butthurt. Once the natural gas and crude oil runs out, Russia will be less relevant.

If the EU wouldn't get mad enough to stand up to you, why should we? I say go for it

Should I start moving to New Zealand? :DDD

Hello future oblast.

Thanks, just get Trump to win. Pretty sure FSB is helping him anyway.

Their oil and gas won't run out any time soon. They're also never gonna give up their claims in the arctic to the weedman.

I think countries will definitely ramp up their defense spending, even if Trump hadn't said those things. He's so much more of a wildcard than Hillary, at least to the Baltic states and Poland.

Fuck off, they're full. Apart from the deserts and mountains, but I've been told not to disclose their locations.

Oblast is such a cool name that if I was a Baltic state I wouldn't mind being annexed.

Will do

If you're not interested in your country it's one of the best choices anyways. My friend lives here, he says smaller towns are sleepy but the country is very good.

The US is the third largest country in the world by population, and the fourth largest by area. And they have more arable land than any other country, so they could support an even larger population.
They are the main seat of the world's IT industry, and have a massive amount of traditional industry as well. Not to mention a wealth of natural resources. They border two friendly countries and they control the world's media.
The US is going to be the dominant power in the world for the foreseeable future. The Chinese economy may surpass them soon, and they might lose some of their influence in the Pacific to China. The world will no longer be unipolar, but the US will remain the largest and most important of the great powers.
And Russia has a big military, but absolutely nothing else. That does not make them particularly important.

WTF, I thought he's losing points :-0 Americans surprise me this year.

I find it odd that Russians like Trump when Hillary is the reason Russia has possession of over 50% of future plutonium production in the USA.

Hillary literally bends over backwards for your country now and she isn't even president yet.

Back then during financial crisis of 2007/2008 Americans were only 2x richer than Poles. You know what kind of crisis could China provoke if it managed to take control over sea trade routes in Pacific? It could mean the end of not only USA's dominace but the end of primacy of so called "Western World".

USA's power is based on financial speculation and power of dollar, it can be destroyed very easily, along with their banks and whole financial system.

I really doubt that USA would gain anything on war with Russia indeed, but it should risk war against China if it wants to last.

>Russia has a big military, but absolutely nothing else.

I dont know about that... Ive read somewhere they have the most fertile soil type in their south region. They also have lots of natural resources (more than us). They also kept most of their heavy industry, where as we shipped all of ours to China