Mindblowing

>the Usa is actually less developed than Hungary , Estonia and Slovakia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
youtube.com/watch?v=NWojvo6RKoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I supposed to believe that S. Korea is less developed than we? Another meme-ranking.

Funny, I'm looking at it right now and it says you're wrong.

That's inequality-adjusted HDI, right?

Not really surprising. The US is very unequal unlike, for example, Slovakia

>Not taking into consideration inequality
Hdi means shit when half of your country is owned by 20 people

really makes you think

That's correct.

Alright then. You wouldn't happen to have a source for that ranking, or even a link to the Wikipedia page, would you?

It's shit, America-chan, ignore it

Here you go:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

>I am too retarded to use google or even read the fucking thread ()

goddamn, are americans this lazy?
there's even a link to it in the same wiki page
i'm shocked

Well, possibly, but I guess it's more that I didn't really care enough to check.

According to the same list, you're literally worse than Indonesia and Kyrgyzstan. Literally only 0.033 points above Egypt. You're not even the highest rated Latin American country - not even close in fact. There are literal African countries higher on that list than you. lmbo.

>Data unavailable

>I didn't really care enough to check.
But you care enough to post here? Kill urself, my man.

>Brazil is unequal
What a surprise!

But everyone knows that brazil is a shithole, the surprising thing here is that the mighty and rich Usa is actually less developed than a lot of eastern europe(which is seen as shit by most of Sup Forums)

Posting on Sup Forums takes only a few seconds, especially while I'm already here.

as someone who lives here, i fucking believe it.

its a very advanced country if you're a bit richer but in the shit parts its like a third world country. i live in south florida, an area with lots of haitians for example, and some parts of florida make you feel like you're in haiti.

no issue with this

300 million people can't all be rich

bring it down to about 200 million and it should be good

Actual Floridian here.
Stop lying on the internet.

Why everybdy says that florida is shit? Seems like a nice place.

you've just never been to the shit parts

its very trashy and ghetto in my area, like african-american black. travel 20ish minutes and its very hispanic but they're generally upper-lower class. some parts of miami its haiti: the city. sometimes i really do get the feeling you're somewhere that isn't even the US, everything about the environment changes. sometimes its comfy ethnic environments where you feel safe, sometimes it isnt.

every country has a few shit parts in it, par for the course. but people shouldn't be surprised when they see our statistics skewed because we have a massive amounts of very shit areas in our country.

That's inequality adjusted. Poland has little to no shitholes and it's overall decent for the average Polski. The US has some super-wealthy areas but a ton of 4th world-tier shitholes. The whole state of Louisiana is an example.

Not that user but it's one of those things where there's a big divide. It's a nice place to live if you're rich. But Miami is a cesspit of crime and corruption, has a poverty rate of 29% (well above the national average) and has quite a serious crime rate, and most of those crimes go unsolved. Also, Florida news is the craziest shit.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, but you should look up some stories, they are very entertaining. Like that one news story about the guy doing a Mortal Kombat fatality on his girlfriend and ripping her intestines out with his bare hands because she said her ex-boyfriend's name during sex or something. Or that one about this church that was stripped of its tax exempt status because it was just doing nothing but hosting naked sex parties. Or that time there was a Breaking Bad contest that ended with the contest winner being arrested after police raided his house and found literal millions of dollars worth of drugs.

This is true, I'd say it comes down to wealth divide. This is probably the best country in the world to live in if you're rich.

New Orleans is fun to visit though, at least if you stick to the French Quarter.

I've been to Louisiana twice, and outside New Orleans it's pretty much a shithole with inbred Cajuns living in swamps and blacks everywhere. I can't say the same about the neighboring states (except Texas, which seemed pretty nice), but they also hold the reputation of being hillbilly shitholes, and that map is pretty self-explanatory.

Hey now, I will have you know that Cajuns are fun and delightful and make delicious food.

Thank you. My parents are from Louisiana.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWojvo6RKoQ

That's an interesting ma but they should divide that category 20-52% into three or four subcategories

>interesting ma
map, ofc

>the Usa is
dat monkey grammar tho