How come windows 7 only cost $3 nowadays if you buy an e-key off of ebay...

How come windows 7 only cost $3 nowadays if you buy an e-key off of ebay? pretty good bang for buck if you ask me plus you are supporting the developer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you are supporting the developer.
No you're not, that money is absolutely not going to Microsoft.
The keys are either a.)Stolen or b.)Given out through MSDN or something similar.

At the same time, Microsoft doesn't really give two fucks if you steal Windows for home use. They want your money as a business.

Stolen keys, buddy

And the great thing is that you can get Win10 for cheap by doing this. Microsoft is still handing out free Win10 updates,just use a USB media creation tool.

>getting Win10
>great thing
lol

But it is user-chan. The botnet stuff is now easily disabled.

Ah, that's a lovely white girl.

How?

Go to settings and privacy tab. Disable everything there. If that isn't enough for you there's this batch file on /r/pcmasterrace or /r/windows10 that you can run.

>easily disabled
lol, trusting the botnet to tell you that it's disabled
the only way is a firewall on your router
and at that point, why the fuck are you voluntarily installing malware on your machine?

Has this been logged? Have they tested this thorough months to see if anything is leaking out?

Because we all know how to click to disable a few settings.

Thats a nice ass.

Uhm, it has been tested with it turned on and guess what, it wasn't sending much more than your "free as in freedom" application would. In fact, it was much better than Ubuntu in that regard.

All of this mess is because some retards found it surprising that searching with Bing through Start menu connects them to Microsoft servers.

shitskin

I'd be her designated street

faggot

You can upgrade from a pirated version, retard.

This.

You can get Windows 7 and 8 for less than 10 € now. They are not stolen, they are probably OEM keys. But you can activate OEM ones if you know the right commands.

Buying for cheap prices is a much better option than installing cracks from untrustable torrent sites.

Otherwise I don't understand why people here pay 120 € / $ for Windows 10 keys, even if they wanted 10, there is a much cheaper way.

>Buying is much better than getting it for free

>not waiting until Microsoft pays you to """""upgrade"""" to windows 10

>woodworker builds a wooden table
>before he can sell it you steal it
>he cant sell it
>cant make money
>cant afford new wood to make a new one
>has do dropp his business

its better if you want more of the stuff to be made.

>wanting more windows

I wonder what her farts smell like

I use Windows, but I wish Microsoft went bankrupt. I do not want to support them and won't pay a cent to use their shitty software. (And I'm sorry for those employees that are decent people, I hope they find a job elsewhere.)

>windows, macOS, Linux
no more windows
>macOS, Linux
great choices. Really.
Linux is userunfriendly af and cant run any major software without "wine", dont even start speaking about gaming (which i dont care about but what ever)

I buy it like I buy cheap games, 3 € aren't much compared to the viruses you can get from "free" activators. They will also install a "free" cryptominer.
Thats how I argue with Indie developers. For Microshit or EA I don't think they need my money. They will destroy the next games anyway like Mass Effect. And Microshit just got greedy also greedy for data.
The good thing is, if you buy cheap OEM keys on Ebay Microshit doesn't profit from it, only the seller of the key.

>if you buy cheap OEM keys on Ebay Microshit doesn't profit from it
They probably do. MS sold them to some shop for cheap and if you steal/resell them you're promoting demand and therefore their business.
Even educational licenses are all paid for (by tax money or tuitions), yet people think it's all free. Nothing is free, especially not from Microsoft.

Also
>muh viruses
get a brain.

I had a look on amazon for windows keys. Many people say they cant activate them because microsoft tells them they are blocked because used too often or may be pirated.
I guess before buying a blocked key i'd rather just use a crack.

> 2017
> Still paying for an os

Only red fedora and winshits defend this. Even osx is free

like curry

Because those are MSDNAA keys someone got from his unis MSDN subscription. You aren't supporting anyone with buy those, except some dumbass IT student.

>comparing a carpenter's job to a dvd ripper shit what microsoft is.
The fun part is when they rip you off and you justify it. Good job, good citizen.

youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA
It's not easily disabled. In fact, it's not disabled at all.

And they say there are no white women in Argentina. :^)