SHOAH

techpowerup.com/237136/7th-gen-core-kaby-lake-wont-work-on-300-series-chipset-motherboards

Literal:

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk
videocardz.com/newz/intel-kabylake-cpus-will-not-work-with-z370-motherboards-at-least-not-yet
i.imgur.com/K92QwvT.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOCKET CHANGE A YEAR KEEPS GOYIM IN FEAR

shalom aleichem goy, buy intel products

I can't believe people will be defending this shit.

"My team is best all else is crap" mentality.

Just like certain fruit company...

Unfortunately, it is more than that. It seems to be more of a USA thing.

>My preferred CPU company, all else is crap
>My preferred phone company, all else is crap
>My preferred political party, all else is crap
>My preferred sports team, all else is crap
etc etc

We non-USAins do not have this outside. No one cares what phone you have.

It's just simply amazing how much and how big of an absolutely irredeemable damage AMD managed to inflict to Intel in just mere ~6 months that Intel started doing such immensely massive mistakes left and right literally ALL the time (no week/month without a complete fail). This is downright GLORIOUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

P.S.
Now say it.
Say his name loud and clear.
Because you KNOW that you WANT TO.

Yeah. Not like Europeans have ever rioted after a soccer team won or lost.

>Britshits
>Europeans

That is the thing: Other people get emotional over something for an hour or two when their team loses, then it is back to normal.

Now compare that to how much anguish and crying there continues to be in the USA, nearly a year after a certain event where a certain something happened...

Except those people exist in every nation. The common denominator normie won't have anything more meaningful than that in their lives.

>Other people get emotional over something for an hour or two when their team loses, then it is back to normal

"Soccer war? What is a weaponized conflict in Honduras and Salvador? 100-hour civil war? ~3000 killed out of which 80% were civilians? NOP, never 'eard of it"

>The LGA1151 socket between the two platforms remains unchanged, down to the package notches
>This isn't even a case like the incompatibility between LGA 2011 and LGA 2011-v3 (where the latter features DDR4 memory I/O, compared to the former's DDR3)
>In the past incompatibility was explained by different count of pins and different sizes of packages, but not they're 100% identical and the lock is made on software level just so that Intel could sell you higher priced motherboards
>Locking an entire socket on a software level just in spite, to deliberately cuckold your user base

Actually it all started with Intel fucking chinks over Early Purley. It became clearly evident that Intel's current management is absolutely clueless from top to bottom.

>Honduras
>Salvador
>European
So this is the power of American education.

>It's just simply amazing how much and how big of an absolutely irredeemable damage AMD managed to inflict to Intel in just mere ~6 months

No, Intel has been digging their own grave for a while now.
Interest in Intel's CPUs has dwindled a lot.
Gamers Nexus said interest in new Intel chips was so bad that they reduced SkylakeX coverage.
Ryzen was just another nail in the coffin.

>fucking chinks over
But AMD ain't no chinks. They're as Americana as it can get, way more than Inturd and Applet combined altogether.

>moving the goal
You never played football ever before, huh.

P.S.
I'm not 'Murican, you dumb anglosaxonian shithead.

JIM KELLER AKA JEW KILLER

THE ONE MAN HOLOCAUST

>by pajeetrunr
Nice fake news you got there.
Call me up once a reputable news source actually posts something about this.

No, I mean Intel fucked actual chinks (Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu) over early Skylake Xeons.

so that's why the computer retail online stores in my country has been running Intel cashback promotions on literally 4 out of 5 front page MDF spots the last 2 weeks

kek

i hope Brian kills himself desu

MACACO

NOOOOOOOOOO

HEHEHEHEHE
DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE ANY OTHER WAY GOY?

DE

Can someone make a AMD logo/Lisa Su/"Intel insufficient memory" Epyc slide video with music from the video user posted? That will be truly ebyn.

>RyZen was just another nail in the coffin
You've meant to say "last" nail.

>it was Jensen all along
M-MASAKA

Was already confirmed elsewhere

videocardz.com/newz/intel-kabylake-cpus-will-not-work-with-z370-motherboards-at-least-not-yet

>Ryzen was just another nail in the Coffee

Fucking lying whore that you are eh?

intel shills will delid this.

>666

>joke about 9/11 in front of an amerifat, who has no relation to the event or it's victims, 16 years after the event
>he starts to cry

>Just another nail in the coffeve lake

It's Covfefe, you dumb fuck

You're not funny

What do you want to bet delidding will be mandatory if you want to OC the 6 cores beyond 100 MHz?

>it's only credible when Intel uses them in their marketing slides

>pajeetpowerup
>ever credible
hahahahahahahaha

Sometimes they actually trash Infail for shit, unlike the absolutely bribed cocksucking sissy slaves such as PcPer or Jayz.

How much does nvidia hate intel?

nGreedia doesn't give a fuck. They just want monnies, because they're even more greedier than kikes. At this current time in history combinations of "AMD CPU + noVideo GayPoo" net them much more Illuminati papers than "Inturd C-Pee-Poo + noVideo GayPoo", so they gladly embrace AMD even if they hate their guts secretly. The moment Intel recovers (which it won't for quite a long time, not until 2020 at the very least) Huang jumps back into sucking Infail's dirty limp dick once again.

>joke about holocaust in front of a Euroslave, who has no relation to the fictional event
>xhe starts to cry

>cringe

Told you fucking idiots but NOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE AMD SHILL REEEEEEEEEE

jesus fucking christ intel

Jews crucified Jesus. Don't lump dirty kikes together with Christos.

Jesus was a kike.

I recall always needing a new motherboard when I upgrade my CPU. You're not supposed to upgrade CPUs often anyway. My overclocked i7-930 lasted me from 2009 to 2016.

KYS.

I've never met anyone who doesn't appreciate a jew joke in the real world. You're talking about crazy leftists and politicians.

> Christos
Is it a new TempleOS fork?

Fuck off, you non-Slavic scum.

> non-Slavic
> scum
It's the other way around senpai.

What will happen to the ISRAEL PLANT?

Sup Forums mad at reality again

Cry more, anglosuxshit.

Isn't it easier to make chips if there's no constraint on the pin layout?

thats fucktarded

That's not how kiking schlomo operates.

c-coffee lake is too advanced for previous socket r-right?
t.kaby lake purchaser

Y NO BUY? Y? Y U NO BUY IT, Sup ForumsOY?

It doesn't look like there's even any new platform features this time.

I have very bad news for you - i.imgur.com/K92QwvT.gif

OY VEY!

Nah, there are some. Here's the list:
>RF ID™
>BRIBEDREVIEW™
>DRY HORSE CUM™
>TRUSHEKEL GOYIMILK™
>INTEL DELID TECHNOLOGY™
>AVX 512 (SHITNOBODYUSES)™
>FUKUSHIMA POWER & TEMPS™

Intel still has plenty of fanboys that exclusively buy intel

Thank you based Intel, I knew you would come through with some exciting new platform features for my wife's son to enjoy.

We knew this already from leaks.

CERTIFIED

Leaks from your pants, Intel shill.

SHIT

>a human crying
>over joos
hahahaha and now an die wand mit dir

>no pereformance gains over kaby
>no new features
>still fuck with the socket to force now motherboard purchases

All AMD has to do is push single-threaded performance a little bit higher.......just a little bit which is totally doable with one major architecture refresh combined with a shrinking to 7nm process.

They do that and I will never buy intel again. Cmon AMD. Get Zen2 out already!

zen 2 is actually the final nail

THANK YOU BASED JEW KILLER FOR DESTROYING JEWTEL PERMANENTLY

This. Zen is equivalent to First gen Corei7 chips. Look at the IPC gain from their first major refresh to SandyVag and tack onto that the increase in clockspeeds from a process shrink.

on 7nm a refreshed zen 2 will worst case see 8-10% IPC boost combined with 15-20% higher clockspeeds. This absolute worst case dumpster-fire scenario still puts it into the frame-rate pushing range if not slightly higher than kabylake and since coffee had zero improvements over kaby that means identical thread performance combined with more cores for less money and cheaper motherboards with a Socket (AM4) that AMD will not deviate from until 2020 when the have to change it to integrate GDDR6 memory. The only reason they even forced the change to AM4 was because of DDR4 also.

Also due to the 7nm die shrink you will see 50% more cores in each package SKU. Ryzen consumer will go from 2x4(8/16) to 3x4(12/24) and threadripper will jump from 4x4 (16/32) to 6x4 (24/48)

Thats an absurd ammount of power. When you have Zen2 chips in the 300-400$ range with 12 cores and 24 threads and single thread performance equal to Kaby lake. Game developers will be forced to use that in their code because you can be damn sure similar chips will be going into future consoles.

This is how you get around more's law with the process issues. Same with GPU's Vega sucks donkey dick but the entire purpose of vega was to throw out the legacy bullshit of old GCN. Navi will be small vega dies stiched together with infinity fabirc to form a mesh GPU like the Ryzen chips. When AMD pulls that off they will be able to cram 16,000 shaders into a video card and Nvidia's monster 5400 cuda volta titan will get fucking wrecked.

AMD wants to make the kind of hardware that cram drive 16K resolution at 240hz for a VR setup indistinguishable from reality and this is their roadmap to get that done.

Vega still retains "legacy bullshit of old GCN".

I wouldn't necessarily defend this but i also really dont give a fuck because i build a computer use it for 5 years and then build another one. I don't buy new cpu's every time one comes out to put on my motherboard. It really doesn't make any sense.

>Zen is equivalent to First gen Corei7 chips
First gen was 9xx, you dumb fuck. Sandy is 2-nd gen and RyZen LITERALLY performs like TWO full i7 2600Ks by sheer PPC and IPC. All 9xx, hoever, were utterly inept garbage, with the only exclusion of i7 990X.

I really hope Zen2 is 2x6c and not 3x4c.
6c APUs not happening otherwise.

>PPC
Just call it clocks.
>IPC
It's Broadwell you retard.

I'd rather keep the core count as it is for now and do a major bump to clockspeeds, 7LP is promising at least 40% higher performance at the same power envelope as zen1, which is good enough to not warrant additional cores. When (if) icelake comes out zen2 is already going to be on the market and intel's 10nm doesn't clock higher than 14nm++ while having really low yields as of now

PPC is not "performance per clock", but "performance per core". Educate yourself, lamer.

IPC is "instructions per clock".

These are NOT same things. Amount of instructions done doesn't necessary automatically translate to good performance, so PPC is the real measure of the overall performance for the processor.

he meant that it's the first generation of a whole new architecture that can be reused and improved for years to come, not that it performs like 1st gent i7's

And yet he's wrong again, even if he did meant that. Because RyZen doesn't perform like first gen Core i series, the 9xx, but performs TWICE that of Sandy. So it's NOT "an equivalent of first gen i7" in any way whatsoever at all, but a much bigger jump than that.

Wait for Intel's new uarch

Which is basically just stitching together 14nm and 10nm processors

PPC is literally clocks*IPC. And since the gap in IPC basically no longer exists, it's up to clocks and core counts to determine performance.