flibusta.is/b/189663
psychoreanimatology.org/modules/newbb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IN A FUCKING JAR DUDE

at age 31: hopefully married to someone nice, maybe a kid, career well underway

idk

good to have goals but expectations are dangerous

do you ever sleep, Jorge?

I see myself just about financially independent in 10 years. Probably around $500k invested in ETFs, I've got around $40k rn

In a lab, doing research with my bf.

rich

Not really, just saved money since highschool and it added up

As a playboy, boxer, politician, astronaut, billionaire

in a yacht enjoying the money of my late sugar daddy with my bf
rip daddy

Family/kids/good health

At the moment my career is fantastic and things are going great.

Dead

Damn how old are you?

Is your health bad or something? My wishes are with you

hopefully in less shity situation than now

24, going on 25 soon.

Dead, hopefully.

Homeless and addicted to drugs. Hopefully dead.

Whys that? You plan on getting addicted to drugs?

Filthy fucking rich as a result of my stock investment masterplan (there is no way anything will go wrong)

I'm 24, I just can't imagine a proper future for myself, so I assume I'll be dead in 10 years.

Oh that sucks

What's wrong specifically though? I'm sure your problems are fixable, we can try to help you if you tell us them

It helps me cope with bullshit. I think I will spiral out of control sooner or later.

What kind of drugs? they're bad regardless, try seeing a substance abuse center they can try to help you quit, there's a decent one in Toronto I heard

Hey are you going to answer? I want to help you.

19 , either a homeless bum in downtown toronto or a officer in the canadian millitary working as a pharmacist which is less likely tohappen i will say

I don't know, i don't know if it's worth living after a certain point of failures and shattered self esteem

you just have to lower the bar of success constantly. living in a trailer and getting food every day is also a success

Why is everyone on this board so depressed and unambitious? Is it a result of too much videogames and Sup Forums

Sorry, was busy packing my shits.
I dunno, I'm basically stuck in a limbo. I need another job, I can't stand my coworkers anymore, plus I need to move out. I have never had a gf, and since I have no friends I do almost nothing during my weeks off. Well, I do stuff, but it's always alone, and it saddens me.

Not in Crimea

Good job, my own house in a nice area and pretty well-off money-wise, with a cute gf who shares my hobbies.
realistically: living at home with parents and still a virgin

why wouldn't I be depressed and unambitious? I am a worthless little dumb manlet with arrested development and no desirable future

How you can be depressed when you live in USA?

>Lives in first world country
>STILL can't succeed

that's just sad, why don't you stop being a sad bitch and take control of your life instead of whining and feeling sorry for yourself?

freedom fries spilled on floor of pickup truck :;(

idk what to do

i think I'm not capable of doing much with myself

All of those are easily fixable if you put in the effort.

You live in a first world country and you're a (presumably) healthy male adult. No reason you can't take some responsibility and turn your life around completely in 2-3 years.

Realistically I will be a fucking vegetable in 10 years. Do you guys have any emails of your local psychiatrists?

waifu and 3 kids god willing.

a well paying job outside my country with a woman that loves me and I love, planning on having kids
maybe I'm asking for too much, one can dream

Write out your goals and all the problems in your life.

For each one write out steps to fix it longterm and for each longterm step write out short term things you can start doing NOW and what you're going to do to improve your situation

For example:
>Find part time job
> - Fix up resume
> --- Look up resume templates online
> --- Submit my rwsume on /biz/ for help redacting it
> --- Fix typos and update skills and responsibilities
> - Apply to jobs
> --- Look on indeed, newspaper and cl for jobs
> --- apply in person to a target of 10 per week
> --- Apply online to a target of 20 jobs per week

Like that

24, I'll need to be making 100,000+ or I won't be able to live in Commiefornia anymore

>Dox yourself on /biz/

don't post personal info dumbass, just post how it looks like with redacted personal info

In a house in a forest, with my wife and 2-3 llamas.

The US is a gilded Cage.

dead, hopefully

> How you can be depressed when you live in USA?
They have crazy rat race. Social pressure in the US is on par with Asian countries.

doing your mom

Congratulations on moving to Espa-nya.

Probably suicided.

All this lucky faggots from 1st world countries need to live month or 2 in shithole like Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan
That change their minds

Dead

>19

Hopefully married to my current girlfriend and working for a drug company

>"I don't know what to do"
>Tell him what to do
>He stops replying

Why does this occur everytime? Do you /r9k/ fags even want to fix your shitty lives or is it just for attention

People can be depressed anywhere on the planet.

In Poland

Sure, I'm visiting the US often and every time I'm absolutely mad about HOW MUCH FOOD THEY ARE WASTING.

People just don't value what they have and always crave for more.

What is the next part of your master plan?

I'm 24. Aging any more is scaring the shit out of me.

In ten years? Doing something I enjoy.
I travelled many, many countries and did many different jobs but I lack the insight. I feel like I'm wasting every second.

Я пoнимaю, пoэтoмy и нaпиcaл чтo им нyжнo пoжить y нac. Bcя cyть в кoнтpacтe. Sorry, idk how to write this in English

at 30: probably will have inherited all of the properties that my parents own (like ten apartment buildings/rental houses) and then dumping them immediately all so I don't get stuck with a lifetime of maintaining them for small returns, as is what happened to my father.

otherwise, i'll most likely be alone. maybe i'll room with an asexual girl but who knows what

It is fine. You make a good point, just that life is relative, meaning depression is relative.

But you won't get better from moving to Nepal, right?

You have fantasy visions of the west.

Different circumstances, different problems.
We're all human after all.

I have free education, the most achieveable school diplomam, free healthcare and perfect job chances. I could get almost any good job in short time and I am never hungry or starving. I do have a girlfriend I really love.

But, I still have my problems and so do other people.

first world countries have different problems, they might not be as immediate but they are still soul crushing.

У них eбaничecкaя кoнкypeнция, a пocкoлькy вce живyт в дoлг, тo и paбoтy тepять нeльзя.

Happy, hopefully
If I don't kill myself by then

Getting caught

I won't get better everywhere because I'm sick. Sorry, I forgot that depression have many reasons. Эндoгeннoгo и экзoгeннoгo хapaктepoв. Sorry again.

lol

I'm not saying you can't have problems.

I'm saying people in your (and mine) level of comfort usually get used to it and stop value their awesome conditions.

>See /r9k/ post
>Start inquiring and offeeing them advice thinking they want to fix their situation
>every time they just make ridiculous excuses no matter what you say, alnost as if they're just looking for reaffirmation or something

why do I even come here

People mostly post to vent.

Have you tried cognitive-behavioural therapy?

Please try this book, you can also find it in Russian. You should practice exercises from it for 2-3 months at last:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling_Good:_The_New_Mood_Therapy

Mнe нpaвитcя Зaпaд из-зa их мeдицины ecли чecтнo, и из-зa тoгo, чтo тaм вcё для людeй.

Well, I appreciate my circumstances and my standard of life. But I don't have the need to feel bad for it and the urge to defend to 3rd world countries why I'm not as happy as they imagine I should be just because I enjoy privileges they don't.

He just stated that we are worrying about things they don't worry about. Of course we don't, that's fucking common sense.

But I'm not complaining. Atleast I don't sound like I want to complain.

>Spain

All day.

I tried helping the user above and he just stopped replying

And it's been like that eachtime. It's not even venting it's just crying like a woman without making any honest attempts

I don't have depression, only schizophrenia, but thanks.

I don't wanna sound like*

It's pretty late here, 5:40am. And as you can see, I'm still awake to sleep for 3-4 hours and enjoy the next day another 20~ hours internet. :^)

I guess so.

Crying help to relieve stress.

US is not the best country in this case lol.
I didn't say anyone should feel bad. Maybe grateful but not bad of course.
A мeдитaцию пpoбoвaл? Moжeт пocтaбильнee cтaнeт cocтoяниe.
flibusta.is/b/189663
Я в плaнe шизoфpeнии кoнeчнo c дивaнa, нo нe пoдyмaй чeгo - пpocтo хoчy пoмoчь.

Because your "problems" aren't even problems, you've never faced adversity before

Go explain your problems to like 90% of the world's population who lives in poverty and doesn't have a fraction of the freedoms you do

Crying without making a plan of action or following actionable steps to improve is useless

Focus your energy on writing what you're going to do in the month of August to improve your life

Either unemployed or in a fairly dead end job doing not much of anything with not much money, but I'm ten years older than I am now.

same here bro

Problems ARE problems and they are big in the mind of one who has them.

C cocтoяниeм вce в пopядкe, peмиccия, мeдитaция вpяд ли пoмoжeт, oднa бeдa- postoperative cognitive dysfunction, medicine in country is shit, so I write letter to European/American doctors, but can't find their emails. Can someone please help me?

I appreciate you. Thank you.

Thats not how depression works mate

>Because your "problems" aren't even problems, you've never faced adversity before

You don't know me. Of course I failed at some point and faced adversity. Everybody does; the one way or another.

>Go explain your problems to like 90% of the world's population who lives in poverty and doesn't have a fraction of the freedoms you do

Yeah, rather not. They won't understand them. I won't understand theirs either most likely since I see them as trivial just like obviously they rate mine. That's the thing. You most likely can't help or give someone good advices if you never had to face the one problem yourself.

It's all nice in theory but we're living and thus emotions can't be trivialised as well.

>And yes, sorry for the mistakes leafguy

Yeah if you're a little bitch who can't look at what you have

>Waaaah I have no gf because I'm a sperg who doesn't tslk to girls but I live in one of the best countries in the world and I'm a healthy White male living (probably) in a middle class household

It's just sad desu

Comfortable conditions do not equal a good life, even though it obviously helps.

Humans are not cats, life isn't fulfilled when you have a bowl of food and water placed in front of you.

Thank fuck i see myself in 2years. But after than i dunno. Probably transfer to another college

Ill never find true love again tho that already happened and i missed it

I doubt they will help you for free.

There ARE good Russian-speaking therapists. Check this forum:
psychoreanimatology.org/modules/newbb/
Yeah, that's incredibly annoying and silly for me too. But shaming will not help.

Compassion and guidance probably will.

Why is that song "She's Gone" so popular in Korea?

How would you explain someone who is living in grey, I mean is surrounded by grey scenes the beauty of colours? And even more, how would you try to encourage him to change his grey enviroment to something colourful?
You _just_ don't change by a few words. It's the builded momentum that'll do the difference.

>one of the best countries in the world
>poster is Chilean

Thank you !
It was nice to communicate with you in this thread, guys.