Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

So... Gary Johnson?

I wonder what he looks like without that tan spray

what's a potus

Still a ways to go

it's the man who will be popular for 6 months and after that be forgotten and move into backstage.

President Of The United States

President of the United States

thanks amigos

A Mexican curse word, kinda like Puta

cabrĂ³n

That's pretty gay

Nothing gay about wanting to make your country great again. Loving your country > loving your girl

Make Israel Great Again

t. never had a gf

what a fucking mess that would be
kebabs blowing shit up every minute

Had a bf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

>Had a bf
g-girl?

Nope

g-g-gay?

Mr. President

But America is already great.

>Gary Johnson
>Very pro-gun control
>Pro-open orders
>Pro-TPP

t. leftist who would otherwise claim the US should be more like Sweden/Europe

But I never claimed to be a leftist, nor that we should be more like Sweden or Europe. Why are you assuming these things?

I would vote for Owen Wilson

He's bi

I don't know, why don't we ask somebody who knows, like

Donald Trump is Kalki, the destroyer of filth and darkness, come to end the Kali Yuga.

On inauguration day he will descend from heavens riding a white horse with flaming sword in hand!

kys hillarytard

> Gary Johnson
> very pro-gun control

America was never great, it was never meant to be inhabited by humans as it is the prison created to contain Satan, once the uralic hunter-gatherers entered it, life became a struggle to balance life and to appease the demonic forces contained within the soil, hence the need for constant blood sacrifice to appease the Great Satan in meso-American and South American culture.

North American indians guarded their mind through ritual use of tobacco and by disguising themselves as animals. When the eternal agents of Satan, the anglo-germanics descended on the continent, Satan's dominion over earth was fully realized.

No.

America's actually doing pretty great though.
The only people suffering right now are the unwashed masses who refuse to learn trades or get degrees.

These people are crying about not getting enough money to buy a 100 acre land plots and a $75k super duty trucks because they can't work in factories anymore. These people don't realize that factory work is so easy now literal children could do it, and it won't pay more than minimum wage even if they did come back. And these are the same retards who fight tooth and nail to keep the minimum wage low and unlivable.

better keep that interest rates down americuck, unless it will ruins your whole nation due to that fresh 11 trillion dollars of debt that was added to the national treasury. say good bye to the prospect of saving money in a bank ro even saving at all since inflation will still get you.

You're just listing things about him. Aren't you suppose to green text bad things?

POTUS sounds like some new disease from Brazil