FOP

lads remember those places with colourful slides and balls

I want to suck on Cara's toes while she's sleeping, and also while she's awake

is it safe to post here

fuck mods

bring back thread

Reminder that if you pronounce "us" like "uz" you're literally a subhuman ape

>i've been monitoring your posts

reminder that the barnett formula means we will always get free shit funded by the english tax payer

either cough up the cash or we crash this union

>DEVON

this guy is almost definitely Yan Itor

what's even worse is when northerners say "OOZ"

>"IT WERE OOZ WOT DONE THAT"
typical northern sentence

i have been an alcohol for over 8 years and am developing a spatial awareness problem. like i'll make a bowl of cereal and then try and put the cereal in the fridge and get confused when it doesn't fit. and i'll walk upto the wrong escalator and it takes me about 10 seconds to register that it's not moving in the direction i need.

not understanding the phonetic difference between the two tbqh. poorly written, try harder next time

me and the lads

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467925849132.webm

Normans are *still* arguing outside.

>tfw its storming out tonight

going to be so /comfy/ under the bedsheets my god

I love this

youtube.com/watch?v=Dtc58sTsTpE

>trading sovereignty for money

hi owen

Good documentary on culloden
youtube.com/watch?v=TW8bhB5oxQI

lmao

free the mandem

alice go away

Please tell me this is race and there is more

I want to bet on this

This, was an enjoyable thread

>destroying your health so you can lift in front of 50 people in iowa and make no money

youtube.com/watch?v=YNNOO-gCSlE

soverign as part of the UK friend :)

Just used a fork as a bottle opener lads

/his/ was a mistake

i've been monitoring your posts

do you actually do anything else than get offended and moan about pakis, it's all you do every day

It is I

8000 Scotscucks fought for King George. They utterly ruined the shabby Jacobite scum.

Just heard mum come in the door from her night out. She's got a guy with her. He sounds black. FML.

time to get in 1 hour of sleep

>be scottish
>we give you free money and want you stay in the union
>you still want to leave

as much as i'd hate to see the UK break up, at least if you left you couldn't blame us for your problems any more

theres a cancuck who always says "the laws of physics break the laws of physics"

i always shitpost with pinochet memes

Ordered a deep dish pizza for dindins lads, it will be a go za

Some lad's nicked his missus' work phone and they're screaming at each other and he's trying to pick fights with everything that moves.

Deep dish == shit

ay! a nice 'roni 'go 'za?

i hope we never leave and just milk the system forever, it's great lol

Wow don't you know how offended you all are right now I swear to gosh

my first job in australia will be cotton picking

if your understanding of the jacobite rebellion is england vs scotland than you really should read a bit more about it

might as well just take a ladle and slurp down a few gallons of shitty tomato sauce, because that's what deep dish tastes like. thin crust masterrace

>we're milking the system

No the system is working as intended.

The shit parts of the country get money to be less shit. Consider it charity old chap.

>not realising money isn't real

good. we're spending 30 billion on a new generation of nuclear weapons based on the river clyde and i'll be FUCKED if nicola bastard sturgeon is going to fuck it all up

Why?

Nope, sausage, getting a fancy "premium ingredients" sausage go za

i haven't laughed at a thread that hard for a long time to be honest

doing a nice life

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xbnu9mcxm0

i have a theory that advanced powerlifters just have some weird genetic bug that makes them addicted to putting out feats of strength. they probably respond to strength training hormonally and psychologically in a different way than most people do and they get kind of addicted it. i think you can alter rats genes to make them much more likely to seek out physical activity. and the desire to lift heavy things a lot could be something thats hardwired deep in our genes because a strong human would be good to have around to build shit and move animal carcasses

these people probably feel like they NEED to lift heavy weights to feel complete on the inside so they were probably going to lift it whether or not a bunch of bumfucks in iowa were watching them do it anyway. might as well make a sport out of it.

Thin crust == shit

are you a brit abroad or what

Dad's doing a barby tomorrow afternoon lads
Pic in no way related

>album art.jpg
heh heh

newtonian shills

Going down to spar tomorrow to barter some firewood for a packet of haribos

welshman on a working holiday

jews >>>> whites

>Hmm do I want a Scottish king or a German on the throne?
>The German is my religion so I choose him instead

*angrily declares thats a painting or something*

never saw it

post culo

holy hell the jamaicans a few doors down are throwing one of their parties that they do every 2-3 months

i should join them this time haha............

charles was french

heh heh

>holy hell the jamaicans a few doors down are throwing one of their parties that they do every 2-3 months
>i should join them this time haha............

was literally REAL nigga hours, i gotta patrol i'm sure one of the beys can fill you in

>Pic in no way related

nice try we're going to dox you now that you've shown us ur home in this photo

What kind of 'go 'za are you eating where you have dripping tomato sauce? Good 'go 'za gives a bit of sauce and chopped tomatoes on top

He had Scottish blood.

You should. Go and say hi. Take some red stripe or a bottle of rum

i mean itallian

ah yes doxxing yourself, the most dangerous meme

or they just enjoy doing it and have the drive to lift the most. there are people who aspire to eat the most hotdogs in 5 minutes.

i asked this before, but who anarcho capitalist here?

They've gone into her room now. I'm putting my headphones on so I don't have to listen to their sex sounds.

revenge of the tiny bbq

always incur some sort of filename autism when I take HANL album covers off google images desu and it makes me even more suicidal

youtube.com/watch?v=MYyJGspOYnc

Post culo

lads i literally sent this picture to tim by first class post yesterday. what do you think he will say?

that is theft

so did george the second

spacetime is interacting with itself again lads

he'll probably think its part of the dentist conspiracy and eventually be driven to murder

This has probably caused more people to kill themselves than it's helped.

I prefer to hate the one the Scottish people liked more 2bqh

you should join them

bring some red stripe or a bottle of rum

should have worked harder on your meme
having lots of memes sent to him by the /brit/memers might give him the kick in the pants to get out of business and buy a new house like the estate agent wants him to

^^ my collected thoughts

that's because we are 8.5 newtonians away from breaking the laws that break the laws of physics