When will the frogs pay reparations to us for taking away our rightful clay and filling it with noggers?

When will the frogs pay reparations to us for taking away our rightful clay and filling it with noggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BURM7l6_pvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't want Haití as part of your country anyway, that place it's Mad Max tropic edition.

They did you a favor.

I never say i wanted to annex then, i just want some reparations like the frogs could at least pay for the wall between us and help us deport then, i think its a pretty fair deal for all the troubled they have caused us.

And in case the haitians were to go back to their homeland in africa, we could rebuild the country and make it great again.

How?

bumpity.

But DR, you are the nog.

How slutty are Dominican girls? post some qts

What is the border like?

Is the difference as striking as in the US/Mexico border?

Have you ever been to Haiti? Tell me about it

I dont want to be rude my repdom friend but i have been there and you are like 85% blacks

t. haitianog

Very slutty desu.

>What is the border like?
I am surprised you have never seen those pictures showing the deforested area of Haiti vs the forested area of DR.

>Is the difference as striking as in the US/Mexico border?
Kind of.

>Have you ever been to Haiti?
No, thankfully

>85% blacks
If you count every single one with a bit of african blood(mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons, triracials, etc) then you are right, what part of the country you visited?

The DR is the Finland to Haiti's Russia.

Left Haiti, right DR.

Notice the unorganized urban sprawl in the haitian side.

:^)

>Dominican Republic
why is this allowed

You perfidious bastards, you pirates, fuck you, you too are in part responsible for the mess that is Haiti, thanks to your smuggling in that side of the island we had to abandon it, also you pillaged and ravaged several Cuban and dominican towns, anglo scum is the worst scum.

To be fair that could be anywhere in Latin America.

Ignoring that Dominican Republic guys rampant autism (asides from stuff about Haiti he spergs out a lot) Haiti is a country that has typically experienced the worst version of the bad type of shit that goes on in Caribbean countries.

We will see who laughs the last

Let me guess, haitian expat living in Canada? not even other caribbean islands like Haiti, Jesus not even haitians like Haiti that's why they come here by the thousands so now they are like 1 million here, so fuck off.

He who laughs last thinks slowest, Jose.

My conscience is clean, nobody owes you anything mate. Your ancestors would have done exactly the same if they had had the means.

Move on.

They liberate you from Haiti, you don't remember ?

>New Zealand banter
Shit tier pun.

>Your ancestors would have done exactly the same if they had had the means.
As far as i know there weren't many spaniard pirates if it was even a thing, and i don't think it was because they hadn't the means

Britain already ruining itself so it's pointless.

But 17 years later the haitians came back and this time they remained for 20 years, and we had to free ourselves, not to say that none of that would be necesary if France would have just stay away from our island nor would have imported niggers at a 20:1 ratio.

>

are there any border towns?

this

See

Cringe

hey RD, why don't you just shut the fuck up ?

Come get, bitch

frogs gib rainbow warrior reparations now

Sorry, we have no money, go talk to Mama Merkel

>repair greenpeace terrorists
no

>the french
>literal and unironic terrorists
pick two

>bataclan terrorists were not french but belgium, >nice terrorist was tunisian.
nice try gourou

>be french
>be a smelly, garlic-muching subhuman
pick two

Be decent to Froglads.
It's not their fault.

>New Zealand banter
Australians must be dissapointed

t. pierre

nobody cares about you, why being so edgy?

Fushnchup lads are a whole different kind of evil.
What they don't have in Straya venom, they make up for in pure cannibalism. Dem cunts will eat you.

[spoiler]I'm unironically only pretending[/spoiler]

[spoiler]don't tell anyone but frogs are bros[/spoiler]

I know him, he's a top tier lad, lad

youtube.com/watch?v=BURM7l6_pvg

FUCK U MEAN DAW?

CRACKERS BE DEAD OVER HERE

?

Fuck it. I was watching it. No reason. Good tune?