I was literally cryogenized in 2007, and I just woke up. Went on Sup Forums and I don't understand a thing

I was literally cryogenized in 2007, and I just woke up. Went on Sup Forums and I don't understand a thing.
Can someone please do a quick recap of everything that happened in the last 10 years?

Are you sure you aren't dead? I think you just died and went to hell...

Everyone on Sup Forums have gradually become repressed homosexuals and we exclusively communicate in memes now.

A coma would've been believable.

But how about the technology world? Are there any marvellous advancements that I have missed?

no, only memes

Lying on the internet is illegal now. Stay where you are. You will be collected in just a sec.

Was old Sup Forums more cheerful?

Just more proprietary software shit.
Google taking over the world

old4chan had 37% less cancer and more 73% more lulz

Don't fucking go to Sup Forums if true.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2007. how do you know about this place? huh? HUH??

Botnets!
Botnets everywhere!

Cold War II: Electric Boogaloo

Sup Forums has been around since 2003

Went to prison in Kentucky for a few years, was seriously confused when returning to Sup Forums-I mean, real life
>no more .net
>Sup Forums is practically a household word
>touchscreen cell phones instead of Palm pda's
>hybrid cars everywhere
>internet good enough for watching HD video without buffering
>everyone was on the web
>Starcraft got a sequel
>turns out fleece johnson is famous
>no more free onternet, people have passwords on their routers now
>Jersey Shore
>powerPC is kill
>Thinkpads are Chinese

What did you do?

From when to when desu

Glassed a frat boy and his daddy lawyered up on me

Housing market collapsed in 08. Sent us into a depression. The news media called it a recession even though it lasted like 6 years and we still haven't fully recovered from it.

Apple invented the iPhone and opened the floodgates of the internet to the normies and senior citizens. Hiveminds like reddit emerged. Facebook usurped myspace and made it so that using your real name on the internet somehow became cool and totally not self detrimental at all.

Also the US and most of the western world has been completely cucked by feminism with certain governments turning into literal matriarchies. Unchecked illegal immigration is rampant in the west and whites are due to be an extinct race around 2055.

Most people are becoming poor but the capitalists bamboozle them into believing they are embarrassed millionaires because they have an iphones.

Basically iPhones ruined the internet, everything is an app now, the only escape from SAAS hell is GNU/Linux (which has massively improved), nothing is secure anymore and the government spies on us, Windows 10 is out and confirmed botnet, Google fired a guy for pointing out basic human biology, Steve Jobs died, and Moot sold us to a Japanese faggot. Oh, and now there are big companies pushing for microchip implants because it's not like we haven't already been living in 1984.

You should've stayed asleep.

Normies with shitty attention-spans have flooded our interweb they year you got cryogenized my man. Since then, it's has been a downhill.
Iphone allowed those fuckers to shitpost at any time and to become fucking smartphone zombies.

Everything is clickbait or shit quality now.
There is now hope anymore.

2007 was the last good year before the goys released the iCuck 1.

>Google fired a guy for pointing out basic human biology
>spouting sexist perceptions of women
Pick one

Android ruined the internet.

>perceptions
Do you into facts or are things you don't like all opinions?

These. The only good point is that GNU/Linux has improved a lot and the community is stronger than ever. The market share of Linux desktop has reached more than 3%

Nope, it was iShits.

Fuck off Goy. It was your iCuck who started it all.
t. Linux freedom shill

>HUR DUR IT WAS ANDROID THAT RUINED EVERYTHING

Well take a look. Here's a recap.

Is it even possible at this point to run off all the faggots and goverment agents from the internet?

Somewhat. Places like i2p have a barrier to entry that keeps the retards out. I2p irc channels are pretty based.

Here's the revised version edited by anonymous itself

>newfag
>been on the site for ten years

once a newfag always a newfag

It's the strangest thought, but now the old Sup Forums somehow seems less cynical and postmodern. There were especially few intentionally trash memes like the jpg artifact minions and black twitter memes. I got here in the cockmonger/longcat times.

They have always been newfags as long as the term existed.

Desktop threads were banned

This. Discord is basically the Facebook of chat software.

if irc is so good why is there no offline chat history for registered nicks?

>Discord is basically the Facebook of chat software.
If people would actually talk in IRC instead of just idling maybe people would use it.

Really irc is as outdated as discord. The whole client server model is garbage and vulnerable to censorship. Everything needs to be decentralized.

What happened to tox?

The first cold war never ended, we're still in it.

Failed just like every other Sup Forums project

Yes, you're a newfag. But it's not too bad. Newfags are ok usually. It's the cancer and onwards that pisses me of.

It didn't really fail. I think it got hijacked by kikes that wanted to proprietorize it.

so it failed

It went in the wrong direction. The devs wanted it to be another skype clone with voice and video. That of course creates useless bloat.

It just werks. Really basic though. Might be backdoored, so don't trust it for your pizza or snackbars

Hi CNN

>1496805352|885.jpg
>Wed, 07 Jun 2017 03:15:52 GMT
cool story but if i were you, i would have faked the filename

When did 4chins have its own Rapidshare links board? That's when i first started using it.

Steve Jobs died.

likely story desu

>inconsistent labeling, starts on the right, ends on the left side of the labeled period
EEEEER