Culture Pals: user proposes over skype edition

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you use your own photos or fake ones?

Use your own, if you decide to keep the conversation for long sooner or later they will realize you are fake and then into the trash it goes

I use my photos.

We /luso/ now

Kind of. The others are asleep.

fucking German and Scandi cunts only respond 50% of the time

Youre too white bro

I've messaged 5 times and never got a response.

They get so many messages that they don't care about responding most of them

THREAD REMINDER

I use a fake one, the odds of ever meeting any of these girls are extremely slim

this guy is literally me minus the glasses and stache, it's not even an exaggeration.

what am i doing with my life. how did i fall so far

I don't even chat for 2 hours, its one message a day outside of weekends where I pretend I'm a normie and say I'm busy

Guys it's way more than two hours day, does that mean it's love?

the literal dissapeareance of my qt is making me really angry but because it makes me realize how shit are the people i deal with in a daily basis and im going to punch someone like really soon

Then it's super serious.

just get a punching bag, it works wonders for me

>jap girl messages me
>try to have normal conversation
>suddenly she goes batshit insane sends nasty messages and blocks me

Every fucking time. It's always and it's only fucking jap bitches that do this crazy shit. I think i've finally realized why jap men refuse to fuck them.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE NICE THINGS?

ded thread
ded site
ded life

What did she tell you?

post some big titted eastern europeans please in return have some that I found

/LadaOrekhova
/Snezhana_rus
/Shinigamiaoi

>mfw qt who dissapeared two days ago is back today
she is one of the best qts I met there
life is good again lads

Sometimes I wonder why these people even make profiles on this website.

if i dont talk with my qt im literally going to die from sadness

Asker for the WhatsApp.

Why?

They obviously have the looks and pictures to bring in the views. The languages they're they're looking for are all around them but I get that part.

I guess they must be in it for the language truly. It's just funny to see a super qt girl looking for "innocent" language learning lessons.

fat
cant tell if she has big tits
decent

I definitely get that though it is true the majority of the girls are on this site for language learning and my qt was there for the same reason but after a year she fell for me and now we're together in person and she's my gf though neither her nor I thought this would happen since neither of us joined to find an online relationship like that.

":P"

>finding an Israeli koreaboo
truly my greatest ally

Is this picture usable ?

Asked this yesterday but,

Besides talking to her, how do I teach my qt English?

She can express herself just fine since she isn't afraid to make mistakes, and her bad grammar is cute :3 However I have offered to help her

nope, shave the head, put some boots and get your bomber jacket out

Yes

Don't know

nah mate i actually like my hair also bomber jackets are for plebs i'd look better in M44 Feldbluse and Stahlhelm

>Sorry, but you are a little bit thin. A hint is eat more... only my opinion :)

Yeah you yanks have a reputation to live up to

>This user does not accept messages from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria.
>Israel

lets see your feet pics lads

>tfw talking to a kind of fat but still qt black girl from Rhode Island
I think I have jungle fever boys

Deploy?

did she lose her leg in 'nam

FAKE PROFILE, REEEEEEE

ONE AWAY FROM TRIPS, DOUBLE REEEEEEE

I hate humanity.

Why?

Because you can't get an Interpals qt, fellow Huebro?

Cyberdating is disgusting as fuck, just go and meet someone decent irl from your social circle, it's only garbage on those dating websites.

THAI
H
A
I

>knowing decent people
>knowing someone to meet
>having a social circle
youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc

>from your social circle
:^)

I was a party with my girlfriend from France I met on Interpals who I had been with for over a year now (we were living in the same city) and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses (because she is bad) and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever"

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fagot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

Fuck Interpals. Fuck women. Fuck life. I'm out.

>just go and meet someone decent irl

you should see the women in my area

Gonna have to call bullshit on this cuckold fantasy.

Go caption a "sissy hypno" gif, you big sick girl.

this has to be copy pasta

are Euro women really this horrible? I've read a few stories like this now. American women are pretty bad but at least they do it behind your back. It's her fault she's a slut but it's your fault for enabling yourself to see your gf suck someone else's dick.

how new r u guise

hi newfriends. how r u today

Why does no one ever read the pastebin?

does the qtcrawler get you banned?

No it just says some bullshit about viewing too many profiles in a short time and means you can only really view your own messages and profile. Everything is normally back to normal in 5 minutes

why the fuck would I need to read a 20 page book to talk to people online

>fat
curvy or thick, not "fat"

Yeah, they give you a few warnings and tell you to fuck off the first few times but if you keep doing it after a while they can ban you when they get sufficiently pissed off.

Question for you guys - I have like 40 sent messages but they're all unread. A lot of the women have been online but still not read my message. Do you think they just get a lot of messages? Anyone here with a fake profile can give me an idea of how many messages they get per day?

that's disgusting, kill yourself you monkey fucker

Bad news lad but I think you have autism.

>like 40 sent messages but they're all unread
Oh dear God!

Thanks Clayton!

First, sperg can probably be translated to how awkward you are personality wise. The weirdest message you have gotten on interpals probably came from someone with 7-8/10 sperg.

Have you ever thought about using a picture where you look uglier? I mean since you are almost model tier you probably attract girls who are a bit superficial? I look like a ugly Belgian compared to you, but I look very Norwegian which some grills like and when I had a picture of myself way more weirdos messaged me than now. It requires some effort in the first messages since people think you are fake, but you weed out mentals.

I meant hangups like pull ups in a bar, like the gym exercise. Maybe you have a different word for it in English than I thought.

Really sorry about your crazy qts though, and I see why you get tired of people when they behave like that. M-maybe I could be your qt tonight?

what do you do? message like 3 people and hope they respond? it's a numbers game

>messaging first
wew

Post your profile.

answer my question

Post your profile and I'll help you out.

Clearly you think I'm doing something wrong so just tell me. Do you not send messages? Or what?

either your profile is boring or your pictures suck
post profile so we can help fgt

Everybody sends messages but unless you're doing something seriously fucking wrong you won't get ignored by like 40 people.

give me an example of a good profile I'm probably not going to post my face to Sup Forums

the messages aren't even read though

>I'm not gonna post my profile on Sup Forums so you post yours!

>fucking German and Scandi cunts only respond 50% of the time
it's untrue. i always get fast respond from them. but dutch is an other story.

Guys post an example of good profile
doesn't have to be yours

i get qts to reply but they barely ever message me first
i probably did something wrong

or is it because i am from pooland?

another*

Actually, here's a good one.

/Teck

/JCR
/lodie

That's because you're not white

The memes are real

>/JCR

All the normal people are shits, they have shit personality and they feel more important than other people.

oh the irony

I'm not using irony, that my way of thinking and I'm talking based of what's happening in my city and others.

She told me she loves taiwan and i mentioned i was going there this fall, and she said she's been there 15 times.
So i told her how i saw a video on youtube of people eating live baby mice and also live cut up frogs.
She got pissed and freaked out how about awful westerners are and "how would you like it if asians watched videos about canadian food and were disgusted!"
I told her that i wasn't and i actually looked forward to trying the food, and she got all up in arms saying how insulting i am and blocked me O.o

Another one i spoke to for about 6 months, and this jap was actually pretty ugly. I was talking about visiting japan and whether i should go to okinawa or Tokyo and she called me an asshole liar and told me to "enjoy my thai whores!"

Honestly at this point i'll probably not even go to Japan. There's no point if i can't find a chick to hang out with and fuck.

Enjoy your Elliot Rodgers

Looks like i should upload more pics.
I got only one but it's kinda Edge Alert b&w

Any advices regarding that? aside from pic related
Maybe some shot outside in the nature?
Help me lads I never took pictures of myself.

I thought about showing off my guitars, but wouldn't it be too much?

i'm afraid of visiting some country at an invitation only to find out it's some tourism program where people who get others to come to their country are rewarded by the local tourism bureau

do these kinds of programs exist in any country?

Things i learned that really helped me:

1. Take a picture where you smile and show teeth. Girls love guys that know how to have a good time, or atleast fake it.
2. If you have a pet post a pic with you and them. If you don't you can still lie and just post a random cat/dog but that's kind of lame because then you'll need to make shit up when someone asks you about it
3. "Candid" shots of things like you cooking or working on some build project like wood working are great. Contrary to shitty media propaganda, 99% of women want a man's man that is good with his hands. I personally prefer cooking shots because it's an easy conversation starter.

China has companies that do that shit for english teachers. I've been messaged a few times by recruiters. I've never heard of such a thing for tourists. However there are scammers that will try to get you to go to their country to "visit them" and it turns out it's some retarded american kid doin it for the lulz. Several people on here have multiple profiles they do this with. I've spoken with a few girls that have said they've had their account copy pasted and pictures stolen by imposters

Why would you bring up a video like that?

If you have a half decent photo of you performing you should use that.

I've done it before and got laughs out of women and shock that i would be willing to try. I guess i just misread the girl who claims to love Taiwan. I showed it to 2 chicks that want to meet me when i'm there and both thought it was hilarious, with one willing to partake in eating the live mice.

Guys, I need some tips for helping my Russian qt with English

Don't.

Thanks guys

Fair enough, makes sense if you both like that sort of thing. I misread your post and thought you said you weren't looking forward to trying the food.