US laughing stock in 3-4 months

US laughing stock in 3-4 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrates only make it stronger. The more agressive this country, the more powerful it is. They will start more wars n shiet.

You're gonna die for Putin right? Dimitri?

>Singapore

???

>I believe Clinton is the reasonable choice. Trump is clearly a looner.
with lewd mainstream sites blocked you can alternatively be inventive

>Democrats make it stronger

wtf are you talking about? 8 years of Hillary and we will probably have civil war. especially since she wants to ban guns and allow open borders with Mexico. people are really divided right now thanks to Obama. another 8 years of the same shit and it's going to get a lot worse. there's a lot of people that talk tough, but there's a lot others that would finally snap if you outlawed guns.

Is she really going to outlaw all guns including pistols so no self-defence anymore? It would make people helpless in the streets where every criminal has a gun. I think they will outlaw semi-auto and powerful weapons only. Who needs them anyways, it won't endanger you.

See, here's the thing. I hate all three, now two, of our candidates. Clinton, Sanders and Trump are all garbage. But, now that it's down to Clinton and Trump, Clinton is almost certianly going to win. And that's for the best, for one good, crucial reason. A Clinton presidency will drive resentment of progressives up here in the states, meaning that by the end of her presidency, whether it be one term or two, the regressives will be -hated- in this country.

are you that Russian that was posting in /culturalpals/ about how to find a gay boyfriend? that would explain your post

guns are a hobby and part of our history

I don't see how resentment can get worse than it is right now. People support what's happening now - you think that's suddenly going to change in another 8 years? There will always be people to do mental gymnastics and support psychotic governments.

now I'm not averse to a long-term strategy per se but there's a limit to how much fuck-up you can buffer
It may be okay for the US but Europe might suffer enormously from a preservation of the agenda
By the way, Sanders was legitimately a good candidate and only someone who isn't aware of the way politics currently work in the US could attribute anything but goodwill to his more outlandish propositions.

no Hillary won't ban all guns, only make it harder for people with mental illnesses to get them.
Unfortunately this means the guy you replied to will get his guns taken away since he's an autistic virgin.

No, it's not me. Argument accepted, but seems like the majority is not agree with you.

Mostly agreed.

Clinton will not unite the people, she will divide them. She will find a way to piss off more people than she appeals to.

Everyone is going to vote according to who they don't want as president except for establishment progressives.

I predict more oregon bundy incidents in the future.

300 million+ guns here in the US

there are a lot of gun nuts - both ex-military and patriots. there are a lot of people who use guns as a form of stress relief. if you take that from them, it is not only taking away their only outlet, but also taking away part of our history, and what they consider to be their unalienable rights. militias will form and people will start killing people a lot worse than what we see now. it's the principle our country was founded on, if you take it away it's a symbolic gesture that this is no longer their country nor their government.

personally speaking, guns and freedom of speech are the only reason I stay in the US. take that away and I'm going to move.

this also. Europe is largely influenced by America. get another pro-refugee shill into the Oval Office and it's going to get worse for both of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

>It's a Clinton has a seizure on camera episode

Countries change and evolve. USA is no different. Now you think that guns are super-important but if they change the laws, after 100 years nobody will remember they were "an important part of the culture". That's how how things work, it happened in everycountry countless times. Christianity was an important part of your culture, gays were outlawed but now they can marry. Women can vote. Etc, etc.

that very well may be if we don't go to civil war

>countries change and evolve

so? just because countries change doesn't mean this particular thing *has* to change. liberals always play this card of relativism, as if their futuristic vision is the only vision.

besides, it's not your country. so shut the fuck up about my guns.

Hillary is just awful.
Trump is also awful.
I wouldn't trust either one of them to shit sitting down and yet one of them is going to be the chief executive next January.
The next four years are going to be an abortion in a flaming dumpster.

There's no need to start a war over a thing that isn't very important.

crimea isnt very important

What is Crimea in the US? You had a war?

Go to bed Alex Jones.

Can you honestly say you would trust either one of them with the highest public office in the country? They're both completely unqualified and yet we're supposed to pick one to save us from the worst case scenario of the other one winning.

dude guns are important.
what if the government is corrupt and the people are unarmed.

the problem is the pro gunners in americas are massive cucks and bootlickers that justify everything the police do. the freedom of weapons needs to come with education but bible belt fuckers are too damn stupid and we shit like oregon

she doesn't become president until next year so 5+ months

I didn't know Ted Cruz posts on /int. You lost, dude. Get over it.

I don't want Hillary to win and most Americans don't either, but come on, it's hopeless. The Jews have already bought this election for her.

>Trump
>winning fucking New York
Really, nigger?

he's probably a Johnson voter, a liberal whose only conservative stance is in guns

Singapore... explain NOW

Then again, Trump is kind of softer on LGBT crap than I would be. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

See, this is the kind of faggoty bullshit that pisses me off. I don't like Trump and I don't like Hillary so I must be Cruz. I didn't like him either. I didn't like any republican candidate and I barely tolerated Sanders because at least he had the courage to run against the stacked deck of the DNC machine. It's a shit sandwich all around but every faggot and fucklord on the internet wants to act like it's a binary choice. I want an actual leader but the system is rigged to avoid anyone with integrity.
Nope, that guy is king of the kooks.

Man, if you've visited the NYC area there's lots of Trump signs and posters everywhere but I never see any Hillary shit. I definitely think he's going to flip this state red for the first time since Reagan.

Damn shame Jill Stein has no chance of getting elected. I'd vote for her if I thought she even had a slight chance.

Instead it's just a choice between a buffoon and a literal criminal.

Well that why your country is a Muslim cock holster you faggot

I'm a Trump voter and I'll say I'd probably vote for Cruz over him. But oh well. Trump is not a politician by any stretch, he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to policies and just bullshits his answers. He's a leader though, not a politician. So maybe this will be better for us? Most of our recent presidents have been career politicians.

>But oh well. Trump is not a politician by any stretch
Hence the attraction.

>what if the government is corrupt and the people are unarmed
You can't fight modern army with civil guns.

Product Singapore's open door policy to flood in foreigners to save the economy.
Those are naturalized locals.
Proof.jpg

true but you can make it emotionally damaging for soldiers to have to kill fellow Americans

and a state of chaos would collapse our economy and likely lead to foreign interference

also, it's said a large portion of our military would defect in civil war

This election is a circus shitshow on fire.

I hope nobody wins

I don't understand how he DNC leak isn't making headlines around the world, it's massive. And it's only day 1 of 7 days of releases

Don't think anyone's gonna laugh, Bush was funny, Clinton's just scary

I seriously want Clinton to win just so I could finally live my Fallout dreams.

You're in the Philippines. You already live in a slum full of bandits and mutants.

But muh-American colony. Muh democracy

It's constitutional in the US to make a military coup. Very interesting what kind of coup could be recognised as legit there.

heh

Not really, hillary is just obongo with more blatant corruption. We will likely have a race war if they keep this up.

Oh, and enjoy more syria like situations under shillary, europe. More refugees to come.

If you dont understand why, youre as naive as the rest of the masses who think our news media isnt tightly controlled

... How exactly would Hillary cause a race war?

Hillary and king nigger are lending support to blm instead of police, and helping to strengthen racial tensions.
Theyre also helping to keep blacks in their current deplorable cultural state through their welfare and schooling policies

Hilly voters aren't edgy shit disturbers that feel they need to tell everyone they're voting for their shit candidate.

Can't take anymore, my sides.

yes yes, more clay