The West and Far East will never be ruled by monarchs again

tfw

*ahem*

Oh, you have an old woman that sits around and whose only responsibility is to bring in tourist money?

good

hereditary rule is literally the worst form of government

hmm i think so
hold on let me check
*opens encyclopedia*
ah yes
that seems to be the case

But it's the coolest, and occasionally in a bloodline you get a champion among champions

Glad we came to an agreement

>The West and Far East will never be ruled by monarchs again
>tfw

irl is not videogames or fantasy books though buddy, sorry but well you know what can you do

You don't miss having princes and princesses to warm the hearts of the masses, and emperors to conquer lands, unite clans, and fight against vile ones? Not even a tiny bit?

through our entire history we've had almost no good rulers. It's been like 3 really good ones out of 33 and one of them was a women.

The only ggod thing about nobility that is stable was culture. Elites created tons of good stuff in Europe. Unsurprisingly, they still do.

I certainly don't miss having swathes of people utterly dominated and oppressed by a tiny, hereditary, inbred elite with no checks on their power (or at least no actual effective checks) to exploit the proletariat, and who are taught from birth to consider themselves superior beings to the people they're ruling over.

>His country fell for the Republican meme

Yeah, that was one shitty part of monarchies, but not all monarchies were absolute monarchies (e.g. the British crown)

But you yourself said the modern British monarchy doesn't count because they're basically powerless figureheads.

Pre-modern Britain sucked if you were a commoner. The Magna Carta was basically just about the rights of the barons, and the relationship between them and the king; Magna Carta or no Magna Carta, peasants were SOL.

The modern British monarchy is fine, but that's because they're basically just figureheads. Basically just a cute traditional celebrity family with fun titles that mean practically nothing. That's fine, but it certainly didn't sound like that's what you meant.

You talk to yourself like an autist so your opinion is irrelevant.

>he wants game of throne irl
>where average citizens such as OP will get conscripted to satisfy the royal greed

Oh yes having a king is so great, they flea right before wars and let the people suffer from occupation....
You know the problem with monarchies is that it doesn't matter if the monarch is capable or not. Sure some monarchs make the monarchy look good but one bad one can lead an entire country to ruin

the japanese ldp is looking to make the emperor do ceremonial roles guaranteeing government like the brits, so don't knock it just yet

Your reasoning is pretty shitty.

It sounds like your distaste for hereditary rule stems from Soviet propaganda rather than evaluating the various forms of government.

But Serbia's right, you know.

their distaste is because more often than not monarchies fled when the reds came down knocking

>Monarchy
>single point of failure
>stupid ideas like child kings
Feudalism and sensible laws of succession TBHWU.

Right about what? That muslim is being vague. "Oh yes having a king is so great" He's like you, he's using sarcasm because he's an insecure bitch.

Serbia isn't even being a Muslim country though. And did you read the second line? Or did you get so triggered by the notion that your King Arthur bullshit is silly that you blacked out, scrolled away as quickly as possible, and ran off to have a good cry?

you wrote a retarded post therefor you're a faggot

*isn't even a Muslim country

How did being get there? Weird...

Why would they stay? They'd be executed. Regular people fled too.

pure democracy (i.e. mob rule) is far worse desu

I can see how well women ruled Denmark just by seeing what a mess your life is.

Wait a minute, you're one of those Dark Enlightenment faggots aren't you? That's why you're so into feudalism, isn't it?

but you can't see what my life is, you're just making yourself look dumber with every post

You're talking to yourself like an autist so you obviously have a screw loose.

In Soviet Serbia, Slavic grammar says you.

>american """""""""""humor""""""""""""

>2016
>still being forced to obey the commands of a couple of unelected inbred Germans
Shig.

>having the unbelievable privilege of recommending an unaccountable representative to pick one out of two horrible candidates to become president

This. I only started to like lords and kings and all that crap when I realized, we're already not living in a democracy, but we're getting blamed for our government anyway.

Muslims love monarchies retard.