Did i do good Sup Forums?

Did i do good Sup Forums?
Just bought this gaming laptop with 980m in this badboy

the seller told me it was the strongest card ever last gen and thats why i got the laptop cheap! not even used
1500usd

i7 and 980m and 17 inch Gsyn screen
did i do good?

you got robbed sunny boy

robbed

Ask Jamal for a refund cause you got robbed.

That's fucking disgusting user.

It's a laptop, that you carry around. Rip your back, dank 30 minute battery life.

Return it. Get something smaller and lighter with lower specd CPU/GPU for that battery life.

ask for a refund

Should've bought a Sager. Asus has been a dumpster fire for years now.

Is this the new cringe thread?

>In search of incredible
Still searching.

looks good
all the jelly bois who cannot afford
980m is solid

You better return that shit. Pascals low end will out perform Maxwells highest in mobile applications, hands down.

Yes you did good

Ignore the other retards, that's a solid laptop

No

Nah i think they already found the incredible, i mean their laptops are incredibly shitty.

this has got to be bait.

Asus branded laptops may have been bad in the past, but not these days

Stop the meme

Lol this dude posted this over in Sup Forums

Damn, you must be a ten on the Kinsey scale to not notice him fucking you that hard in your ass

wtf not for that price and certainly not used. He might have gotten a Laptop with a 1070 for that price. And the Pascal series have full gpus and not mobile ones.

For 1500 USD? LOL You got robbed.

You can get brand new 1070 + i7 + ssd + 16+GB ram + all the blings for the same amount or less.

1070 is 1.5 tier higher than 980M.

Yeah you did fine.

i got a refurbished ASUS gaymen laptop, i7 and 960m for 670 a month ago

Good Laptop but you paid way too much. I got a Scan 3XS LG 17 Carbon (it's a clevo barebones) with a 980 8GB, gsync screen for 800 canadian. For 1500 us you can buy a new 1070 laptop.

>980m
nice job, you got a 1050ti+ when you could've gotten a 1070

Absolute bait

I got a laptop similar from Asus with a GTX 1060 and an i7 7700HQ for 1,200 brand new... so no, you didn't do good

Just take this loss this time if it's not bait. It's a nice laptop. Buy it's still secondhand and a 980m. You could gotten a laptop with a desktop graphics card. Prolly for a bit cheaper. But I'd say your a few hundred too much for what u got. But u apparently have money so u should be alright
Enjoy ur laptop. But he prolly bought a nicer one for that money.
. what were u thinking bruh

>gaymen laptop
>Asus at that

ASUS gaming laptops have an excellent reputation, we're not talking about their low end stuff. I would take an ASUS over an equivalent Acer, Dell, Lenovo gaming laptop despite the gay and ugly Republic of Gaymers insignia

Nice bait

Yea, you probably needed a scale.
Good luck on the diet bro

You got robbed. My xps 15 comes with a 1050 and I paid 1400. Also smaller form factor, lighter, and looks more appealing.