This is Serbia

This is Serbia.

Serbia is a country with about $5,000 USD per capita. This is considerably less than countries like Equatorial Guinea, an African country with an average IQ in the 70s. This is less than Botswana. This is less than Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. This is less than Namibia, Peru, and Thailand. This is less than Libya, the Dominican Republic, and Jordan.

Do we think of them as developed? As first world? Why? Botswana is a more developed and richer country than Serbia. Do we think this just because they're geographically in Europe? Can we stop fooling ourselves by acting like countries like this are first world? I mean this in the modern colloquial sense, not the Cold War sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcLfqHo8gew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP BULLYING SERBIA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

delete

That's a rural cottage on a rural farm in a rural village you fucking idiot. You can find the exact same thing everywhere.

As a Turk, you on average have almost twice the money as the average Serbian. Do we think of you as first world? As developed? Successful?

Ignore the picture if you want, it doesn't matter, everything I've said is true

Do you still wish they were part of the old empire, Mehmet?

Serbs them right

shut up you

our food and women are way better then what you have over there

also belgrade is very comfy

and if it wasn't for a SERB you wouldn't be baiting me right know

Oh look, another anti Serbian thread. Serbs are friendly people who aren't money crazy and shallow like westerners.

Literally Carlos!

Serbia looks pretty good desu. Would probably visit before 2018 just in case.

Fuck you kid, Serbia a good

>who aren't money crazy

Well I'd hope not given they have less of it than many African nations, how awful that would be

maybe (´・ω・`)

Hey! Even you have more money than the average Serbian.

So do you!

Serbians must think we're all loaded!

well that because all the Russians and Italians are coming here to not get cucked by the IRS
their berry rich

Another fact about Serbia: their average IQ is 89.

Isn't this an interesting country?

Man I'm not even gonna keep hanging shit; Turks are alright.

Ah so you're living in an Africa tier shithole too? What's it like? A lot of gray I imagine?

wait a minute are you butthurt from that other thread?

you better fucking not be, you better not be making us look like butthurt faggots. i will fucking show you some butthurt the likes of which will leave you limping for the rest of your goddamn life, kid

not too bad

>MFW American user launches second round of bombings against Serbia

Another fact about serbia:

They are CONSIDERABLY militarily weaker than North Korea. If North Korea decided to annex Serbia and Serbia didn't receive any outside help, the war would end within days.

Can anyone share facts about Serbia? What do they produce? What do they contribute? Genuinely curious.

>What do they produce? What do they contribute?
Turbofolk. I mean Vladivostok FM tier garbage:
youtube.com/watch?v=NcLfqHo8gew

Why not just go there, like any other shithole of the world, it would probably cost pennies to get there.

More facts about Serbia:

Their HDI is on the same level as turkey, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Cuba, and Lebanon. Their HDI is lower than Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, and Panama.

Some of the countries you've mentioned are based solely on gdp per capita...which doesn't really show "wealth" looking at the discrepancy between the rich and the poor. Almost none of them are "significantly more developed" than serbia (maybe just thailand)

Also,no1 is saying serbia's first world...the same way no1 is saying that romania's first world even though we have 4k gdp/capita more than serbia...we're both 2nd world countries

>They are CONSIDERABLY militarily weaker than North Korea.
That is debatable. Do they have less equipment ? Yes..but then again north korea has a significantly shittier economy...meaning their equipment has little no maintenance and they lack the required fuel to use them all . You also need to remember than north korea has a war time economy which focuses on the military first rather than anything else

>As a Turk, you on average have almost twice the money as the average Serbian
That's false .
The average wage in turkey is 524 € , the average wage in serbia is 402 €

that's gypsies, they live like this everywhere

More facts about Serbia: even at its most powerful, we didn't even need to put boots on the ground to make you suck our dicks.

>which doesn't really show "wealth" looking at the discrepancy between the rich and the poor.
Americans will never understand what adjusted HDI means, and it's an obvious bait thread that should be on Sup Forums,

None of it is false. North Korea is more militarily formidable and turkey's GDP per capita is also undeniably twice as high as Serbias. Serbia also has a horrible Gini coefficient, meaning that poverty isn't even equally distributed.

Another fun fact: as a Romanian, you have considerably more money than the average Serb. Spend it wisely!

Those foreskin posts really got to you, didn't they, cutboy?

Because this man is a first world country all by himself

This is a blatant lie.

Another fact about Serbia: their national GDP is on the same level as our state with the lowest GDP - Vermont. Vermont has 600,000 people. Serbia has 7 million.

What causes this lack of productivity? Does anybody here study Serbia?

North Korea has 23x the active military personnel as Serbia. It wouldn't even be a fight. Serbia has 52,000 active personnel, the size of a small city.

Jesus Christ, is there anywhere on earth that's better than fucking Serbia?

Another fact about Serbia: they are the 90th most economically free country in the world, out of 178 measured. They are less economically free than Morocco.

Alelsander kolarov.

Serbians are toughest Slavs tbqh

Im visiting in a week ill report back on whether it rly is a shithole

Well yes, you'd have to be tough living in a country with a quality of life similar to or worse than many African nations. You know who are a bunch of fucking sissies? Danes. You know what country is undeniably good to live in? Denmark.

Don't forget your body armor, and don't step on any bombs! And lots of money, one euro is equal to 124 Serbian dinars!!! You can buy a LOT with a very paltry amount of money. Enjoy your time! Don't look the locals in the eyes.

Be careful France, they're poor as fuck and I hear they don't ever bathe

but then again neither do the French lolol kek

The difference here is that the French have the option of bathing, they just choose not to. Serbians must use their water sparingly, showering is excess.

Go to hell

I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be

I don't mean to offend, I'm just informing people of facts about your country, Serb diaspora. You should be proud of your heritage!

These are undeniable statistics.

fun fact: servia lost every war

what's your adgenda? are you some other type of diaspora?

No, this is Sup Forums and I'm just wanting to discuss why we see some nations as "first world" or "developed" and others as not. It's often very arbitrary. Just discussing an international topic!

you're being mean

Enjoy the plum brandy. It's probably best if you're not sober during your stay.

Serbs are good lads.

I'm not being mean, I'm not intending to offend, I just want to educate people about the nation of Serbia. Serbs have a long history! Back into antiquity! And now they can't afford to shower, sadly, but so she goes.

You're being a cunt mate.

>remove kebab

I love you lads too.
No need to rake shit up, however.

How? These are just facts about Serbia.

You're a weekender. You have no idea how Sup Forums works. We're all chill here.

Fact : God is a Serbian.

We regularly have threads advocating for the genocide of gays and Muslims and my thread about Serbian facts isn't chill?

I'm sorry you don't like the Serbian reality but sadly it isn't dependent on your opinion of it.

Because of this thread i may move to serbia because it is cheap, presumably. Any good cs jobs, serbros?

Where do you plan on staying? My general advice is Novi Sad > Belgrade because it's smaller and comfier, or perhaps Niš where you can find lots of historical monuments, or one of the mountains like Kopaonik or Zlatibor, they are relaxing as well.

Lad, if you lived at least a week in the life of an agricultural peasant, you'd die of exhaustion, even if you aren't fat.
People study, I am studying STEM at an internationally acknowledged university and after i finish I will be able to work anywhere in the EU, without having to do a 'difference' exam, if i know the language. I'm also studying for free, which isn't a common thing in the US is it?

Yes, jobs don't yield too much money around here, but people have workarounds. They own small family gardens, are apiarists, own livestock, turn their hobby into money etc.

OP, just what diaspora do you happen to be?

Ultimate Dubs have spoketh the truth.

My education is completely free. I'm about to have two STEM degrees which I actually made money making.

>Yes, jobs don't yield too much money around here, but people have workarounds. They own small family gardens, are apiarists, own livestock, turn their hobby into money etc.

Ah! Good, maybe then you can be as rich as the Gabonese if you have that industrial spirit.

>more likely to have AIDS than in Serbia
>same infant mortality as Serbia
>murder almost three times as frequent
>5 times more likely to die in prison
>health care 15 times costlier, whilst salaries are only 5 times higher
>not even mentioned: cost of obligatory college

Since when is the US First World?

I'm American. What ethnicity? Mostly German, they came from lower sax in the 1910s. The rest I believe came from Sweden but I don't know, possibly Norway or Denmark. My surviving old ancestors are German and only know that much about my ancestry.

You'd be spending about 10x more on healthcare in any developed country. Germany for example you'd be spending 9x more. The AIDS statistic is because you don't have any black people. I'm not gay or black so I don't need to worry.

>Sweden's got 4,000,000 military manpower
wut.jpg
more like 100,000

NK has more active soldiers than the US and UK put together.

By that sentence I meant the more common jobs for which you don't need a university degree. Obviously a career in CS can net you 3 or 4 times the average pay which is more than enough to support a family of 4 or more. Also no need to be aggressive, we're all friendly here on Sup Forums, this thread seems to be pure hatespeech and cherrypicking.

I heard that Crotians in common jobs work around 60h. That is a blow on life quality you cannot even measure with money.

This is a measurement of able bodied manpower.

You think half of China's population is active duty?

Sure, but unlike Serbia we have competent and well equipped militaries. Serbia as a nation couldn't afford to operate one of our carriers.

>$5,000 USD per capita

Those rich bastards

According to this, Ethiopia has better health care than Germany because they spend 99% less on it.

This isn't hate speech, I'm simply stating facts about a country. Facts like 4-5 times your average salary couldn't even support you by yourself here and an American McDonald's job probably pays as much as a real career in Serbia, given 1 USD is like 130 dinar.

I confess I didn't look at it in context, I just wanted to get butthurt over Sweden. I mistaked.

Eh, don't fret. It's only marginally more than Guatemala! They could probably just afford one more loaf of bread per year than you is all.

You have to go back Carlos!

You very well know that's an invalid argument since Ethiopia's health care is shit, while Germany's healthcare is better than the US one.

god kill the white devil,
the east will rise again

Looks impressive until you notice the 25% less money stat and realize it's negated to an extent by much higher living expenses versus the US.

Hey! Compared to the average Serb, you're relatively wealthy, having on average $2000 more. Go Bulgaria!

That's not the argument was using though. He was rating the quality of health care systems strictly on how much money they cost you to use.

There's a obvious reason why I'm not using the money I've earned in Serbia to spend it in the US. Essential things are cheaper than in the US, which doesn't include PC parts.

We're not Croatians, but I hardly doubt that's true since both of our countries have a regulated 8 hour workday.

>Superpower alliance vs. remnants of a communist nation in civil war
We sure showed them

>while Germany's healthcare is better than the US one
It's probably close to equal considering only a small handful of countries have the money and technology for world-class health care.

>both of our countries have a regulated 8 hour workday
so do most countries, but de facto many citizen are forced to work overtime.

This thread... Is really making me think...

If live in Germany dying in infancy is 44% less likely. There you go. Better healthcare in Germany.

Nope!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare

Our healthcare SYSTEM is bad, yes, I agree. Our quality of healthcare is arguably the best in the world. We have the best hospitals on the planet, such as the mayo clinic. We produce and attract the best doctors. We just pay way, way too much for it is all. You're much more likely to die in a British hospital for example.

It's probably an okay place to visit if you're just a middle class guy who's okay with gypsies running around. It's probably really cheap and the Balkans are nice in summertime.

Very well, I concede this one.

Most of the problems you mention can be traced to overregulation by the government. In fact health care is one of the most overregulated things there is.

If you exclude niggers and only rate infant mortality among actual humans, then it's probably quite a bit lower.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html

In the UK, you are 4x more likely to die in a hospital.

America has the highest quality hospitals in the world, such as Massachusetts General, mayo clinic, and Johns Hopkins.

In every nation on the planet if you exclude niggers everything would be automatically quite better.