1 - Your home country

1 - Your home country

2 - Do you love your country Sup Forums?

Even tho we made massive mistakes and had numerous shortcomings, I think this nation is beautiful, and besides all, it's home.
I love my country.

HOW DARE YOU SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT BRAZIL PEOPLE DIE FROM ZIKA PEOPLE DIE FROM GUNS PEOPLE DIE FROM CARS THIS IS LITERALLY HELL USA NUKE US

Brazil

No. Pathetic shithole with delusions of grandeur.

T. Johnny Gringo

t. sul é o meu pais

Even tho we have lots of problems, I still love Mexico very much. Everything I've ever knew, my family, friends, my language, my people are all here. I would never leave it desu. I'm gonna try to improve this cunt in my life span so the next generation can have a better life.

1-Hueland

2-i don't "love" but i don't hate either, there are worse shitholes in the world

I never got the context for this picture or why people keep reposting it. Like why?

I love my countrymen (north african migrants excluded), no matter how dumb they are.
I admire the achievements of my ancestors
but right now I just feel sorry

what game are we playing?
I'm not a jewish person

It's a "joke" on the brazilian self-hater culture.

What's the name for a basic bitch in Brazil? Women that sort of look like this and have a very stereotypical Brazilian way of speaking and acting.

Like a bimbo in the US, slag in the UK, sheila in Australia, etc

Mexico is full of beautiful landscapes too bad people is pretty mediocre here. Not so much.

Piranha
Piriguete

9vinha

Of course I do.

Yes, i love Colombia, and i love mi city Medellin

vadia

Tua mae

>too bad people

well If I were to visit your country, I would do it because of your overall friendliness, not the landscape

Kek

1 - Flag
2 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

>this is actually a term

Okay I'm going to need a retranslation back to English for this one.

Are there really so many Jiu-Jitsu practicing women that this is a common term?

It has nothing to do with jiu jitsu
;)

9 = nove
9vinha = novinha
novinha is somethin like jailbait

1 - Your home country
Brexit

2 - Do you love your country Sup Forums?
Yes, we remove slavs.

1. Australia

2. It's not the best but it's better than every where else

good to know

1. Flag
2. Yes, I like the geographical location. Miles away from any shitskin countries, except Australia i guess. Less chinks and it would be perfect

turkey

NO. GOD NO. actually, there is nothing wrong the country. it's pretty nice and beautiful, all those mediterrenean coasts and stuff. it's really nice. it's fucking turkish people and the turkish culture what gets me. I feel ostracized and I never feel like it's my home. just get meeeeeeeeeeeee outtttaaaaa heeeeere

Flag

Yes, I don't understand how people can hate their countries and run to other ones, why not just help turn your country into a country that is so wanted you can turn away refugees from it.

1.Flag
Yes but i want to live in a neighbor country like netherlands or switzerland

1. Flag
2. No, current gov is fucked up, can't do shit about NK and Chinks. 70% of wealth in my country belongs to 5 major corporations (aka fucked up economic system)
Some asshole politicians made a promise to the public to supply fees to mother with children who are attending preschool, however the local education departments are ALL having problems getting the money
Country should be renamed to 헬도선 (hell+joesun)