Whats a good alternative to this shit?

Whats a good alternative to this shit?

I can't make an email without phone verification? Ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

cock.li
airmail.cc/
freesmsverifications.com/
tutanota.com/blog/posts/trump-family-encryption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cock.li

lol ok

I lost access to a bunch of old gmail accounts because they wont let me login anymore unless I put in a phone number.

i mean if you need a professional one, use the airmail.cc
if you want a fully professional one, use protonmail

unironically a great service, but with stupid meme domains. Can't apply for jobs with a @nigge.rs, @420blaze.it or a @rape.lol email account.

Yandex
Mail.ru

don't host your email in NSA-friendly countries.

You can remove your number from it later for what it's worth, which is likely nothing.

It has airmail.cc.
it's great.

Tutanota.

get yourself a domain and server. host it yourself.

Nothing is ever lost from the Internet, user.

I think you can donate domains to the site senpai.

protonmail is honeypot

tutanota is going to be a honeypot because cuck admins

only true answer for professionals

any useful feature I would miss swtiching from gmail to this? I'm not that scared about the botnet desu but I guess if I can do without it that's all the better

>"Yeah my email is [email protected]"
>"Hmm airmail.cc? Never heard of that service."
>boss looks it up later
>"cock.li"

>aaathats3as.com
haha

>NSA
>Not already taken over by the Kremlin.

lol

Wait.
Can't you use your own domain?

zoho

>"Hmm airmail.cc? Never heard of that service."
>boss looks it up later
That's the reason this exists:
airmail.cc/

>Google airmail.cc
>First result is a Plebbit board discussing cock.li

>implying Normie Mcboss will take the time to delete the "." after airmail to search it instead of just copy pasting the address and clicking enter

Google has over 1 billion users. In the US alone, over 25% use it during work - and that's only during work, not including those at home.

We must take it down. We cannot allow this corporation this much control.

>delete the "." after airmail to search it

What?

Oh, right, I forgot about normie browsers that don't even let you search stuff that looks like a domains, my bet.

Might be able to attach it to a skype or other VOIP number, depending on how thorough Google is with their systems and whether they are willing to accept VOIP numbers. This means it's easily disposable.

>can't apply to jobs with a @nigge.rs email address

Maybe I will, with a fake resume.

fastmail

Would be funny... Or maybe with @hitler.rocks ... with @nigge.rs they might assume that "nigge" means something in serbian and that the nigge.rs is just an unfortunate coincidence. But if you use @hitler.rocks then they know it's on purpose.

okay

freesmsverifications.com/

Is this thing safe? I remember hearing drives were seized or some shit. I'm just looking for an email to unify my purchase accounts under since I have like ten gmail accounts for pretty much the same shit spread out and its annoying. I basically just want a non-gmail email for normie purposes. Some dude I know recommended me gmx or aol.

unironically use [email protected] as my main email address. Gave it to my bank, my teachers and for paypal and ebay.

I use nigge.rs for everything and no one even notices.
people just down't care. only retards think this shit matters.

There's no way you communicate with actual people and they don't notice.

No western server is safe.

They all have to hand over e-mails to the government.

Not Yahoo!

Yahoo now FORCES you to log in via cellphone. My phone was dead on the charger and i had to wait for it to recharge so i could log in to my email on my desktop.

>not using @waifu.club

>protonmail
>tutanota
>cock.li
>your own

i'm not sure what you were thinking making a gmail in 2017.
>tfw I have a legacy gmail with no phonenumber attached and never will

>tfw classic gmails
>hound me for phone numbers if I log in via browser
I just use cock.li for everything now. I don't want to deal with bs for something I only use to keep track of online orders and shit.

Is this true, you really can't make a gmail account without a verified mobile number?

Yes. And if you're in certain places it might let you but the second time you try login it'll lock you out and demand a phone number.

this is how you get hired

>I remember hearing drives were seized or some shit.
Cock.li refused to hand over data untill a warrant was presented.

GMail voluntarily cooperates with the NSA to systematically spy on regular, law-abiding citizens.

Speak for yourself.

>Speak for yourself.
I was speaking for myself? I was looking for a good alternative that wouldn't NSA my ass like google.

I made a cock.li email anyway since the alternatives all seem just as bad as gmail and I doubt some internet weeb is going to give enough of a shit about me paying for video games from amazon to read my shit.

/thread

mail.com

very unreliable but you can look professional with their domains.. worth it. barely.

Just enter your phone number, google already knows everything about you. They are only trying to weed out spammers and robots

Just shut up and use Gmail. Welcome to the New World order

>t. Google

tutanota.com/blog/posts/trump-family-encryption

>Tutanota
>Privacy

Pick one.

Instead use:
>KolabNow
>Startmail

Pay for the service.

Does cock.li have a web service or no?

Amazon WorkMail

proton mail. has good encrypted service and a decent smart phone app.