Who is the Donald Trump of your country?

Who is the Donald Trump of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

theindependent.sg/it-was-not-donaldtrump-who-said-that-but-lee-kuan-yew/
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Pw4PHxEKM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Abascal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald Trump ofc

Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Probably Donald Trump

Jair Bolsonaro, not exactly the same, but it's the closest thing we have.

>Business man

>Comedian and entertainer.

>No political experience

>Denies that genocide occurred against the Mayan communities during the civil war.

>Won Guatemalan presidential election on the promise of not being a thief or corrupt.

>Surrounds himself with many former military officers who were complicit in mass killings and disappearances.

>Wants to make Guatemala great again and will probably invade Belize at some point.

> In April 2014, Zhirinovsky made strong verbal threats against a pregnant journalist during a press conference in the Duma, including ordering his aide to rape the journalist, who had asked Zhirinovsky about possible sanctions against Ukraine amidst the military tensions between the two countries.

amazing.

Oh, and his name is Jimmy Morales.

Mayby Janusz Korwin-Mikke a little, but he is soo totaly unefficient in getting the power (I mean any slight piece of it)... He has crazy ideas and don't hehistate to say them all out loud. He never got more than 5% in only elections that matters, and tries to do it for about 15 years already. The coolest about him is that he never change his strategy and does excatly the same things that during all these lost elections ealier. Some would say "man of his word", some "fucking retard", this is up to u.

>As a candidate, he also took part in the 2000 and 2008 presidential elections, promising a "police state",[19] and to institute summary executions. A BBC documentary from 1995 showed Zhirinovsky telling the crowd at a campaign rally: "Help us, and you'll never have to vote again! I'm not saying, "Vote for us and maybe in 20 years' time somebody will do something". No, these will be the last elections! The last ones!".

this is the average trump voter

this guy

At one point he suggested to kill all birds entering Russian aerospace to avoid bird flu from Europe.
Oh and he he said to America before Iraq invasion. Let's fuck up some place together,why Iraq. And that their scientists can make Australia disappear under water...

Those videos are still online

Actually Trump is the Berlusconi of America.

theindependent.sg/it-was-not-donaldtrump-who-said-that-but-lee-kuan-yew/
>“If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.”
>“I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims.”

Based LKY. Pls vote for TRUMP to make amurika MULTIVULTURE again!

N I G E
I
G
E

Trump is the american Berlusconi

>“I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

If muh moslems weren't so dubious, i wouldn't be posted to a shitty anti-terror spec ops unit. Fuck muh moslems.

I feel you man. We already have 1.000.000 of them and Hezbollah attacked us twice. Naturally our president had no better idea than to bring refugees. Because diversity and shit. Fuck them, I can't wait till we kick them out.

the absolute madman
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Pw4PHxEKM

We don't allow retarded people in national assembly

>checks flag
>Turkey

Pauline Hanson

based.

He can't be topped ::--DDD

he'd be arrested if he said anything else though

erdoğan by means of the ignorance level.

PLUS, he is literally the prime minister.

Literally no one.

I'm taking the safe bet of Donald Trump

if Clinton won it would be a good sign that Jesus' return is near, Trump might push it back 3-6 years. We aren't yet at full-on persecution and the world government agenda seems to be suffering setbacks, I'm worried I may not see it; a Clinton win would accelerate things

think about it, we'd have an unbroken chain of over 40 years of presidents who literally worship Satan and take their orders directly from his person. Trump only worships himself, which is a major improvement

he's the president you ignorant kemalist nigger

It used to be Bert Karlsson. A very similar man. He's an entrepreneur and an oppurtunist just like Trump, so they make money the same way. Bert had a political party in the 90's who wanted almost exatly the same thing Trump wants now. It's really eerie how similar they are.

But this is the best part. Nowadays, 20 years after wanting stricter immigration policies he owns several homes for asylum seekers. He literally makes money from immigration. If you want to know what Trump will be doing after he loses, look no further

>let's fuck up some place together
I'm kinda hoping for another proxy war desu. Let's choose cambodia or some African shithole.

pretty based, got 9% of the vote last election and will almost definitely get more next election since we are being literally over run with asians and indians.. which amongst other things is making the housing market go crazy and alot of people are super mad

Timo "Boss Nass" Soini. Leader of the nationalist party, foreign minister and media punching bag.

1500 KILOMETERS

wtf I love Czech Republic now

used to be this guy but he has turned into a turbo cuck lately

the absolute madman

One part Zeman, the other Babiš

Zeman says the inappropriate shit, Babiš is the money in politics

Of course we have,faggot.This man is the savior of cucked Spain,we eants to kik every muslim out of our country and much more things en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Abascal

He's just one average dude, has no meme potential whatsoever. Also is utterly irrelevant.

Stronach was exactly like Trump here (before Trump, actually).
Lugner wants to be and has tried for decades but he keeps failing miserably.

But since neither of them are relevant anymore, probably Hofer/Strache.