rkn.gov.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TR80R

He did the right thing.

I had a dream that I met him at an airport last night

A true Australian Shitposting hero

What happened?

A true hero

Russia puppet, against his will. I am not against his anti Hillary bias, but I wish he could leak stuff on Trump too.

Because there are far more and much worse shit on the clintons

At worst, trump leaks will about bribing someone to build some shit

Clintons has done shit that has costs numerous lives. I'm sure that he will get to trump once he is done with hillary. If trump is still relevant by then that is

wikileaks just dumped documents about russian surveillance state

try again

Hero

I like his hair.

>CAPTCHA: dickerson mexico

he raped me in the bathroom

>At worst, trump leaks will about bribing someone to build some shit
That's too much wishful thinking, history has proven that power can corrupt any individual, if they aren't corrupted already. His relation to Israel is worrying and that's why I doubt Clinton will ever get jailed under Trump jurisdiction.

I think highly of all God's personal soldiers.

He's alright then inn'e.

great hero of our times
also the best champion
id marry if i had the chance
the true king, + alpha as fuck
niggers cant compete

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What does this have to do with technology? he has nothing to do with technology.

I thought he was better as Sherlock Holmes than
Robert Downey Jr.

Treightyr?

the only guy i know who actually shills for putinsheckels

Probably a Russian stooge at this point. However, he still plays a very valuable role as long as the stuff he leaks is accurate. Instead of whining about getting hackz0rd, the US gov't should just start leaking equal or greater amounts of intel its intelligence services have gathered about Russia's regime. Don't whine about Putin hacking your secrets, instead just release Putin's secrets. That would actually do something good for the world.

Ex-hacker who got into a "fight dah powah" startup then became addicted to the media attention and basically turned into a media whore.

Lately he turned into Putin's puppet. Just for the sake of celebrity.

Based. He helped us win the election

>Russia puppet,

Yeah that is why they just released a shitload of russian docs today

>release a bunch of innocuous info
>w-we're neutral!!!!!!!!!

>details on russias surveillance state
>literally shows how it all works
>innocuous

Underrated by society, the media, and most people in general. This man has balls of diamond, one of the very few actual heroes of the modern age.
Look at all the morons saying 'russian stooge', look at them and witness american stupidity at its finest. Like another user mentioned, he literally dropped russia spy files today. There goes your silly little theory dimwits.
We as europeans should be ashamed of ourselves and our countries for not giving this man a place to stay, instead we cave in to american tyranny. Disgusting tbqh.

On our side in the fight against the botnet.

>2017
>not planning on being in the crowd cheering for Assange as he finally leaves the embassy

The moment he leaves the embassy is the moment the US snatches him up.

So whether he releases Russian info or doesn't, you'll spin it into him being a Russian shill regardless? That's conveniently unfalsifiable.

If they wanted him that badly they'd have grabbed him already. It's not like our government wouldn't roll over for the yanks. Once there's no legal case he'll be free to go.

anything in these files you didn't already know or isn't outdated? Yeah that's what I thought, retards.

>Implying you've already read all the files leaked today
>I... I already k-knew all of that!
Ok bud.

SORM is an old law. You can find it in public, there is nothing secret about it. There is even a specification for snooping equipment.The law and equipment is not about mass surveillance but about wiretapping, much like CALEA and DCSNet in US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Collection_System_Network

Is it used for mass surveillance? An open question. Everyone follows this law. Every data center or internet provider has a black box certified by FSB. These boxes are made by commercial companies. The leak is some emails from one of such companies. What they list as some kind of "shadowy mass surveillance" is written in the fucking law. Like sure thing the company is eager to cooperate, their fucking business is based on making that equipment data providers are obliged to install by the law. The list of websites? Welcome to the fucking eais.rkn.gov.ru.

But uh.. based /ourguy/ assange right? what an EPIC leak.

>If they wanted him that badly they'd have grabbed him already. It's not like our government wouldn't roll over for the yanks.
Right, except he's not on your territory, he's in an embassy. And I guess they've spent all those millions monitoring him because they didn't really want him all that badly...? You're an idiot mate. All governments are highly incapable and slow moving, Assange has simply been too clever for them. Bless his soul.

>anything in these files you didn't already know

Yeah, quite a bit, because funnily enough I'm not intimately involved with the workings of Russian intelligence.

And you only cared when wikileaks pointed out something that's common knowledge? Stay bluepilled.

>Hurrdurr, we all knew NSA existed already, snowden didn't reveal a thing! amirite guise?
Idiot confirmed.

>The fact that a program is heard of means everybody understands its inner workings
>Shilling this hard
JUST

how is he still alive

>Right, except he's not on your territory, he's in an embassy

Which is surrounded by US-friendly territory. If there was the political will to snatch him, it would've been done already.

>All governments are highly incapable and slow moving

Sure thing buddy, you keep telling yourself that.

billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

'The state' can be highly capable when it needs to be. Fast too, though I'm not sure how important speed is when the guy's been stuck in the same building for five years.

state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2000/eur/877.htm
>2001

That's like saying the PRISM leaks were irrelevant because everybody already knew the NSA was a spy agency. There's a difference between being broadly aware X exists, and having detailed technical specifications pertaining to X.

/thread

common knowledge yes, but the details of how it works and what they are precisely doing isn't common knowledge

Traitor to whom or to what? He is not a US Citizen and couldn't be a traitor in any sense of the word.

Treightzeror you dumkopf

>Russia puppet
Hipster alert. I bet you think Assad is the bad guy in the Syrian conflict as well.

Suck a dick CIA.

It's a bit different to leak PRISM while it's being developed and rolled out vs. long established system that is publicly accessible knowledge.

Even in the 50s, 2D>3D

lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

The man is a hero is every sense of the word.
>devotes his life to what he sees as the greater good
>risks his own life doing so
>literally locks himself up in order to be able to continue doing good
He deserves a statue in every western capitol.

>'The state' can be highly capable when it needs to be.

Great information. But irrelevant in the long run. Since everything is falling apart. At least here in the states

>that is publicly accessible knowledge.

Yeah, all the details on how it works and exactly what data they are collecting and how was published where?

I'd like to see this previously publicly available knowledge.

>publicly accessible knowledge
[citation needed]
inb4 linking to todays leaks

I'm confused, what exactly do you think this proves?

He is a traitor to freedom because he exposes the crimes that our politicians do. It's their private life, they should be allowed to do crimes in the privacy of their own job.

wikileaks have released russian info for as long as they been active. Assange is not any more of a "russian puppet" than Hillary Clinton is.

>hurr durr why don't I completely ignore the article posted and just reply with le ebin reaction image

There's a reason Gadaffi isn't around any more. The elected component of government, i.e. the part where the people have nominal control, is incapable. The underlying bureaucracy is incapable when there's no practical motivation (hence Flint still having no water supply). Military-intelligence-industrial groups, on the other hand, whose job is to secure and expand the power of the government and themselves, can be ruthlessly effective when necessary.

I'm not seeing anything like the level of detail in the Wikileaks info. It's the difference between knowing America's developing a replacement to the Predator Drone and leaking the new design's blueprint.

rkn.gov.ru/

Yea ok bud.

I'm not ignoring the article, you however fail to recognize the states utter incompetence to prevent leaks such as Snowden. They couldn't even capture him after the leaking had already started. We all know they tried their very hardest. The state moves slowly, it always has and it always will as long as there is democracy.

It's so hilarious reading you "rationalize" what happened to Gadaffi. Always dancing around the fucking fire like a stupid little witch.

One suboptimal outcome =/= indisputable evidence the state is incompetent. Overall the powers that be be are succeeding in their goals. Mass surveillance is creeping into our lives, wars show no sign of ending, popular political sentiment is within acceptable boundaries, et cetera.

wew lad, got an extra tinfoil hat for me?

kek, what is that even supposed to prove? I'm pretty sure you were being asked to show where the docs that wikileaks leaked today were accessible before that. Not that the agency itself exists... How dumb are you exactly?

Yeah. Bend over!

You know how I know you're not well read on the history of finance and royal families?

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEE

thats what

You know how I can tell you get your info from Alex Jones?

A rapist who want save his ass

Hey don't attack Alex, he's an honest water filter salesman

Sure, but this is because the citizenry doesn't care/is too scared. Not because the government moves so quickly and efficiently. Bread and circus works. Add some fear into the mix and citizens basically become puppets.

What? I posted one sentence on Gadaffi as a passing example of how the US government can make shit happen when it wants to. You gonna clarify your statement or just keep posting vague insults? And for Christ's sake switch that image out for a larger one with less fucking emojis.

Hey.. does this guy know lucky larry by chance?

>A rapist
Still trying this angle NSA? It makes you look silly desu. Even the women themselves don't accuse him of rape.

What better metric of effectiveness is there than achieving your goals? It doesn't matter if the government is quick or efficient, what matters is they're headed in the direction they want to go. And it's not helpful to downplay the government as some laughably useless entity while they're very much an encroaching danger.

And yet they pressed charges

A hero we need, not that we deserve.

>spent the 80-90's fighting NWO cyberthreats
>covered the bush jr admin/deep state, and the middle east wars
>covered 8 years of obama with the alphabet agencies funding and training "rebels"(isis) in middle east zones/patriot act, drones ect

Only millenials and liberals never heard about him before this election season and associate him as a Trump supporter or a "russian op".

The swedish thing is very messed up and I suggest everyone to investigate what the woman said who he was with.

She said she never filed any claims of such and that the government won't drop the charges.

It's a external government that wants to extract him for further proccessing.
(Only refugees get a free pass.)

Nope.

Possible rapist, possible Russian asset.
A useful idiot for Moscow, at the minimum.

>All governments are highly incapable and slow moving
>It doesn't matter if the government is quick or efficient
Hmmm...
Also, I'm not saying they're laughably useless, I'm saying they are highly incapable and they move slowly. The only reason they get shit done at all is because they have the power and because their citizens are uninformed and mostly stupid. Every government is a danger to its people, by definition, I completely agree. They succeed because they lack well organized and well informed opposition, not because they're so good at what they do, because they're not.

>A useful idiot for Moscow
Who just started leaking their inner workings.. Yeah great logic. I guess he was an NSA puppet all along.. amirite guise? Honestly, how did americans become so stupid? Is it the fast food?

The inner workings? Have you read any of the actual stuff leaked?

>I'm saying they are highly incapable and they move slowly. The only reason they get shit done at all is because they have the power

WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? You could be 10x less efficient and have 100x the resources and guess what, overall you're 10x more effective. Harping on about the government's inefficiency is meaningless out of context. The fact is, it has the resources to get away with said inefficiency (you could even argue that governments specifically pursue a strategy of trading off efficiency for greater resources, given that this is what happens every time the role of the state expands).

Your entire post is confusing reasons for excuses. "They can only succeed because X is true..." guess what, X is true. Citizens are uninformed (and society is structured to keep them uninformed), the state has power (and successfully acts to defend and expand said power), the state lacks opposition (monopoly on violence is a defining trait which the government has pretty much locked down), and so on.

>not because they're so good at what they do, because they're not

By any functional definition, the government is extremely 'good' at doing what it does (ensuring the survival and growth of the government). Efficiency and speed and whatever other metric you care to bring up doesn't change this fact. And one of the most dangerous, yet widespread, ideas out there is that the government is useless, something I wouldn't be surprised the government itself is keen to propagate. Go watch Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis for the long version.

>Who just started leaking their inner workings..
Assange and WikiLeaks generally has served as a mouthpiece for Kremlin propaganda. That doesn't mean he's a stooge, any more than it means someone like Trump is a stooge. Only that he's an idiot. A useful one.

>just
why did it take them so many years? maybe the puppet had a falling out with its puppeteer

I think he should be man enough to face his charges since he was man enough to rape that little girl

holy fuck he raped a child? I thought he just raped women at a night club or something

Once noble, but ever since the US government made him enemy number 1 he is now a broken, bitter man who feels betrayed by the citizens he once tried to help. Now he wants to hurt the US government at any cost, even if it means being a useful puppet for Russia.

swedish = rape

Yeah she was 10

I named my first born son after him.

>WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
Calm down there bud. I'm making a pretty clear distinction. You're painting the govt as some unbeatable swift moving and effective entity, when they're clearly only succeeding because of lazy, uninformed and docile citizenry. Especially govts in the west are reliant on bureaucracy. You keep repeating the word useless as if it came from me, it didn't. Stop reacting so homotionally. It's embarrassing, we're on the same side ffs.

>Assange and WikiLeaks generally has served as a mouthpiece for Kremlin propaganda
Spotted the brainlet.

kek, the charge was not using a condom when the woman thought he was. Both women in question willingly slept with him, both women also have long ago dropped their charges. The swedish govt simply kept pursuing it under ameritard pressure.