New europeans, how can old ones even compete?

>national geographic determined how the average european is gonna look like in 2050, and its beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally BLACKED

2egyptian4me

just a girl that was taken a photo. also that was for america, not for europe

They have actuall home-made bombs against our tolerance. It may be pretty tough fight.

p.s. is fucking pole part of road sign or not? I can't figure this out for shit

wtf

This was actually from an article saying what Americans would look like in 2050.

i hate niggers

She looks really cute actually, besides her curly hair.

I will be an old man by then, competition will not be my game.

>Terrible skin colour
>Big nose
>Weird ears
>Mouth is huge
>Odd skull shape
>Shit hair
Not cute at all

i agree

>t.
yes europe will be much darker.
sudan style

>>Terrible skin colour
its actually nice chocolate tier tho
>>Big nose
she has a nice nose, literally normal tier
>>Weird ears
literal normal ears
>>Mouth is huge
agree, isn't disgusting anyway
>>Odd skull shape
it's where the brain is located, maybe drinking vodka when pregnant reduce it in russia
>>Shit hair
agree, could be improved easily

None of what you wrote is true, besides the hair as i said. You're just a racist wannabe aryan neckbeard .

I WOULD LIKE TO PAY HOMMAGE TO THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY AND ALL THE JEWISH PEOPLE
ALL THE JEWISH PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY AND REAL NICE LIVES

>its actually nice chocolate tier tho
You mean literally shit tier.

>it's where the brain is located, maybe drinking vodka when pregnant reduce it in russia
No, I mean her skull is weirdly shaped.

>agree, isn't disgusting anyway
It is very disgusting. Looks like a monkey.

You're just a wannabe western liberal progressive.

>concrete
>textiles
>plastics
>electricity
>drainage

why France?

It's some stupid CG image. There are already Black/Indian/European mixed people. They look nothing like OP's pic. They look like Portuguese or Spaniards/Mexicans.

Looks like an average caribbean to me

jews?

no, he pays this much for one jew

would be fine with it but on the way down you know they'll be calling this shit white and attaching all kinds of progressive hypocrisy to it

When niggers are rich, they marry white women. It's like that everywhere in the world in order to improve their descendance with superior white genes. Some African president have white wives.

Do you think race mixing will fix Europe's beta, submissive and autistic ways?

I personally think adopting the more aggressive and competitive nature of Arabs and Africans is the only way to make Europe great again. Genetic stagnation has really taken the toll on them.

I don't see how this will exist when 1 black and 1 white parent makes a black child

This lady must be 1/8th African

By their logic Europeans will just look black

>Do you think race mixing will fix Europe's beta, submissive and autistic ways?
No, it will just create slave nations like in South America that constantly elect retarded leftists.

>will white goys ever learn?

It's like pouring shit into a glass of lemonade

1/2 shit smells like shit

1/4 shit still smells like shit

1/32 shit, still kind of smells like shit

So many filthy racist pigs itt.

Please delete this thread dear moderator.

A relative went to France and she said French women with mulatto children were common. It's kinda hard to believe they were all fathered by rich Blacks. I think it has more to do with African men being more masculine and fertile than French men.

improve. Lol

Kill yourself.

France is still whiter than USA though.

>I think it has more to do with African men being more masculine and fertile than French men.

that's rich coming from an American

Please everyone look into how genetics work.
You're all judging on nothing but appearances like shallow shits.

That's a real woman dumbass and it's not about composites it's about showing mixed race Americans increasing numbers.

>It's an Amerimutt post

Italy was never White to begin with.

usa
>62% white and falling
france
>84% in 2004, last time they did demographic survey. most likely falling as well
they will get there. the numbers at least indicate it

kek
i guess that's an optimistic image

i'm gonna fuck appearances and live among appearances for all my lifetime.

I guess that makes the US pretty stinky...

are you a "minoritie"?

looks like it

white man is keeping us down give me free stuff

C U C K ' D
U
C
K
'
D

>itt: int's antropologists and their strict scale of how white white has to be.

Looks like a Brazilian parda

NIGGER UNDERCOVER

Ah so it doesn't matter to you whether the person you love is intelligent or actually nice?
You could just go for a shallow bleach blonde from LA, or some dumb bimbo from Moscow if that's your taste.
Have fun paying for things for them without any other thanks besides sex.

dude, just look what happened to latin america, it is a fucking mess. If they let that happen it'll be much worse because the ones coming are: 1.- inbred people whose religion isn't compatible with the ways of europeans
2.- niggers...and well NIGGERS!!! (and rthe raw ones, and many are muslims too).

the original folks living in this place were of the mongoloid race and race-mixed with the spaniards that even though weren't completely white were civilized (doesn't justify the brutality, different and hard times...), but these ones..well... take a look at what's happening now, it'd become Pakistan 2.0 but with a colder weather

"I meme and that kills people's arguments!"

You made no argument, you tried to meme but failed.

Well.. actually white-sama, they would be fucking rich and probably advanced in technology if you weren't stealing everything back then. They had/still have diamonds, tissues ressources, oil, in their countries.

So I mean... Imagine a world without white is probably the best thing they could have.

No I told you all to learn about what your talking about instead of looking at a person's appearance you inbred fuck.

man i'm constantly in contact with asians but i strongly want an italian/european woman. And i strongly want the population of Italy/Europe to stay as white as possible forever and ever.

So the worst people imaginable are okay with you so long as they are white? Because only appearance matters?

>its a blacks are proud of being blacks but only want white women thread

That's America though. And plus, I highly doubt racemixing will be common. After a while, groups will separate and create there own enclaves

>And i strongly want the population of Italy/Europe to stay as white as possible forever and ever.

jews and migrants are against that though

Thinking is what your post made me do.

>If you don't want to fuck blacks you're inbred
Yet another dumb Amerimutt post. Unless you actually seek out members of your family to breed with (like it is done in Muslim countries for example) then inbreeding is negligible in populations of over 160 people.

bwaaahhhaaaahh white people steal and play dirty tricks on our glorious civilization.
Pay reparations.

But the japanese learned the hard lessons of dealin with the White man as fast as possible and became the only non white non christian country to be successfull.
The mere existence of Japan reminds the colored people of their incompetence.
Plus, they are not building anything original in their countries, they are just trying to copy what Japan copied from the White man in 1868 or just immigrating into White man's glorious and beautiful lands.

>Belgium talking about not stealing resources from Africa
I'm sure you understand the irony.

You're talking to a divide and conquer black, hispanic or jew. Don't trust the flags.

Those are scales based on your feelings and nowhere near scientifically accurate

the worst people imaginable will be left alone. I want Whites to be strong and growing in numbers and quality so I can pick the best.
And appearances are a huge part of the game.

we aren't talking about afghanistan and africa here but modern day west were were multicult/integration are promoted daily, what do you think those words are used for?

I was calling you an inbred fuck based on your conversational competence. Although I should cut you some slack considering this isn't your first language.

I don't trust shade of my skin anymore

Not true lol

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

>What is plastic surgery
>What is makeup
There are ways that people with shitty appearances AND shitty personalities can hide themselves.
Do you really think the stupidest fucks won't breed? They are the people who are breeding around the world already! Because they don't give a shit and plan for their future, they just fuck.

Rangeban americans

wtf, i love white genocide now

Makes a lot of sense.

>The Amish and Mormons will one day be a majority in the USA
Really makes me think.

>giant mutant lips

>curly hair like some sort of semite

>some sort of shit-stain above her lips

>literally the skull shape of a grey

>beautiful

OP confirmed shill.

it makes sense...

>Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites

Man you're tripping

these dudes arent white for shit

Stupid people are everywhere I don't care about it.
I just want the best for the White man and for this White man the best is being with a white woman.

An average mulatto from an American movie.

Well hot damn, the future looks good.

that's the magazine model, the reality will be ugly dark people.

And 50% of them are not white.

Okay let me ask you this.
If you had the choice of marrying an intelligent, attractive, nice Moroccan girl, and a shitty shallow moderately attractive dumbass bitch from Palermo, which would you choose?

looks uzbek to me

>dark people
Why do you think they will be that dark?
Also darker skin is much more beautiful than pale.

THEY CALLED IT NIGGERLAND

it just makes evident that greys are just humans from the future

p.s that means that white race will prevail

>Why do you think they will be that dark?
If you fuck a black and have a child that is what happens.

>Also darker skin is much more beautiful than pale.
Please commit suicide.

>He wouldn't bow down to our alien overlords
Have fun being exterminated

black-white mixing gives a white child with brown skin as a result tbqh

pale skin is the best thing to ever happen to a person in any time and everywhere.
Pale skin with european features of course.

I see your'e still around. I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by spamming this

GEE MOM, STEVY HAS 2 TICKETS FOR NIGGERLAND

>gives a white child with brown skin as a result tbqh
No, it does not. They look like blacks but with a just bit lighter skin.

I asked an italian. I don't give a shit about your opinion, Boris. Nobody consideres russians white anyway.

Jokes on you. I'm the son of African immigrants.

Yeah, probably thanks to the fact that they weren't made into slaves. They told white to fuck off, and even though I don't think they would have won, they were ready to kill their agressor if they overstepped their boundaries.
The existence of japan makes me believe that Africa could have lived with its culture and principes before the white man came stealing shit and forcing Jesus into their heart.

kek, but don't compare African american with Africans