Do Europeans listen to American country music?

Do Europeans listen to American country music?

What would the social repercussions be if you were caught by friends listening to American country music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DkcQ09h2Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=oUyid7OImrg
youtu.be/i97OkCXwotE
youtu.be/oJaxidkJ21s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjI0AYfxc80
youtube.com/watch?v=i6bZZ9ONeXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVl1ibykWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=HAOXPw7r52M
youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg
youtube.com/watch?v=dl0e7rFUVEw
youtu.be/_tX3AnKiYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ce5zaDhvhm4
youtube.com/watch?v=9aHJdeaAgO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk
youtube.com/watch?v=a-aFYUIKo7M
youtube.com/watch?v=5PXSK3iDeAI
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBUDQsI6m8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph49YlxCqi8
youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Country music is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9DkcQ09h2Vo
Fuck you

Disgusting
I expected more out of a descendant of Genghis

ireland really likes garth brooks for some reason

I much prefer a good song of the countryman rather than that of some prissy faggotl

>Do Europeans listen to American country music?

Absolutely not.

this dude Bo Burnham adressed this shit perfectly.
youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0

oh no it's spreading

Garth Brooks is OK

George Straight is OK too

Most other country music is shit though

My Grandpa is half-Estonian half-Karelian farmer from Eastern redneck Finland, and he loves rockabilly and country rock like Elvis, Johnny Cash and Eagles. Fuck your shit asshole

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They despise country music

That guy looks really greasy.

Most of our leftists are

Why doesnt he shave his head? He is balding and it is indicative of his poor hygiene.

Not sure senpai

If he doesn't care about his facial hygiene, I don't see why he would care about his hair

I see

Post more country

youtube.com/watch?v=oUyid7OImrg

Country music as a genre fucking sucks

Music with a country attitude fucking owns and really encapsulates the American badassery

Here's babbys first youtu.be/i97OkCXwotE

I have many more that most of you haven't heard before and would love to share :^)

>not available in your country
why?

I don't know much in the way of good country music. The old stuff is OK, but I grew up around the new shit and it kind of soured my impressions of the genre

It's just pantera

youtu.be/i97OkCXwotE

Does this one work

Pretty sure Canada and the US are the only countries that care about country music

>tfw a few weeks ago I worked security at Canada's largest country music festival

It was a fucking mess. It was kinda fun though, saw a lot of shit. the girls were fucking crazy, always totally hammered or drugged up on something, they are worse than the guys. They slut it up so bad there. Got offered bj's and shit on several occasions by girls wanting me to let them into the VIP tent, or other restricted places. The whole festival is basically 20,000 people camping out getting drunk or drugged up as fuck, and just acting fucking stupid. Usually there is a death but no one died this year surprisingly. Still a ton of fights and shit. RCMP were called at least once an hour. God damn it was a mess.

I like country music, but that place was just too fucking degenerate for me.

Nah, but I already listened to it, pretty good.

We have our own version of "country"

Okay good, here's a much lesser known band I love youtu.be/oJaxidkJ21s

This is one of their only "soft" songs

Like I said country music sucks but music from the country owns

Kek. Was it mostly American singers and acts there, or Canadian singers too?

Do love me some Bo Burnham
He sure does get it.
I could probably tolerate country music if it all wasn't that sort of shit. Unfortunately it's gone the way of modern American pop music, and is just being used as a way to make money.

Sounds like droning white sound, sorry.

Nah it's actually mostly Canadian artists.

There are of course plenty of big American acts too though, but the majority are Canadian

But that's exactly what country music is

I think you're looking for folk music

There's no Tyrones to call them cracker whitebois so they should be fine

I guess we connect with the acoustic guitar tunes because they are still relevant to some people.

Very good. This 1000%

holy shit I just read more about him, apparently he's younger than me but looks a lot older. He got dealt some really shitty genes.

How old is he?

You only like newer stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=OjI0AYfxc80

>that hair

What? That one looks like late 30s

>Do Europeans listen to American country music?
plays all the time on the radio

>What would the social repercussions be if you were caught by friends listening to American country music?
"sup mate, cool song btw"

It's true, I swear it. 25 years old at the time of that demonstration.

Whats his name?

I feel sorry for him so I won't tell his name to people. But his personal details got leaked and it's pretty public now. I just don't want to spread it further.

The only people I know that listen to country music would be the Norwegian equivalent to rednecks

I don't. Social what?

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bZZ9ONeXQ

this dude is really gifted honestly.

genius like

Country music is just irish and scottish folk music. It just added on influences over the years so it sounds slighty different, mainly because of the southern accent in the style of singing.

Apart from Johnny Cash I don't think anyone likes it here.

>Country music is just irish and scottish folk music.

It's clearly inspired but different enough to be it's own thing.

Country is the biggest horse shit in American music. Bluegrass is where it's at.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVl1ibykWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=HAOXPw7r52M
youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg
youtube.com/watch?v=dl0e7rFUVEw

Does this count as country?

youtu.be/_tX3AnKiYb0

GTA San Andres. Everyone I know listened ONLY to K-Rose (was it...?).
American country music is one of the few examples of interesting cultural items you have. And it fits the global pattern - our folk music is equally weird.

Please be proud of it

modern country is garbage and I will never be proud of market researched "art"

lol

no

I like real music, not mindless plinking on a guitar and yodeling of how caroline smiles left you for a nigger to it.

I prefer this kind of music, I dunno if it's some kind of weird mix of country, jazz and metal, but I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ce5zaDhvhm4

How does it feel that pic related are your only good artists and and one of them is not even born in america

No, only rap

Some of the older stuff is alright. Waylon jennings etc. Is johnny cash country?

t. fucking white male

>GTA San Andres. Everyone I know listened ONLY to K-Rose (was it...?).
Mah nigga yes

>how do you feel about my subjective opinion on a subject very few people care about in the modern age

>subjective opinion
What?I bet you dont even know who they are
>subject very few people care about in the modern age
Nobody cares about music?Is this what youre trying to say because if you TOP KEK

Trout Mask Replica of country i would tell you. But very catchy and enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHJdeaAgO8

>Nobody cares about music?
Nobody cares about your specific taste in music

What does my taste have to do with anything?I'm just stating a objective fact.

If you think that is an objective fact then you don't have a firm grasp on the english language

But if you knew anything about music you will know that nobody ever comes close to their innovation and influence which proves me right.

I love country music.

Saying two people are the best is not the same as saying they are the -only- good from an entire country

but all other amrican artists either ripoff stuff hard or just make generic """"avant-garde"""" music.

And here is where you are entering the subjective vs objective aspect of the conversation, showing your bias with quotation marks to make it even more blatant.

In the Netherlands there are three major genres:

1. Electronic music / dance / trance / hardcore, which is mostly Dutch
2. Rap, which is 50% Dutch
3. Dutch language folk music

In the pop charts you can find a lot of American and British songs, but when going out or asking someone about music you barely hear them at all.

I listen to Johnny Cash a lot and bring it up to modern country music fans. They always react with disgust and say it's church music. Cash is REAL country damnit. "When the Man comes around" is more meaningful than 100 of your songs about your pickups breaking down.

I mean I even mention I like Tim McGraw and they complain he's too old. Wtf am I wrong or are they

A lot of Dutch artists also make a bit of country-ish music. But it falls under Dutch language music here.

I like country and listen to it. I love this song, such feels

youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk

How many of you that listen to country are females

>I like everything except rap and country

>my favorite music style is dubstep

We take country to be very similar to the sound of our own folk music, if not the spirit. That's why there exists a number of popular Slovenian songs in the country style.

If Bob Dylan is incuncluded there's is at least one who are listening it. (me to be specific)

> Do Europeans listen to American country music?
sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=a-aFYUIKo7M

youtube.com/watch?v=5PXSK3iDeAI

Please liberate us.

Johnny Cash has some fans here. I sometimes listen to him at work.
But if someone likes country here they listen to Czech one.

I probably shouldn't, but I love it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBUDQsI6m8

country music is awesome, eat shit leftist america hating fags

its music about beer, hot chicks, and loving your country. it's no surprise leftist cucks hate it

is country music anything made by a hick?
then yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph49YlxCqi8

youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w

ofc

>Johnny Cash is church music