Can we talk about Apple deleting the whole Cover Flow...

Can we talk about Apple deleting the whole Cover Flow, something they used to introduce with iTunes in the newer iPhones and iPod Touches?
It's so beautiful and Apple just completely trashes it.
I mean, the new design with the milky glas like design is nice but damn, why the Cover Flow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv3o2rxqYMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post old nice looking Designs they completely ditched.

Steve's legacy is being wiped away.

I was kinda pissed at first, then realised it's actually a really inefficient way of browsing music/files. The artwork grid is way better.

Coverflow was pretty awful

This. CoverFlow was nice if you had like 100 albums tops.
Also it lagged like shit on the iPod Classic

Guys, you can just use the rating system for the best songs you listen to and create folders for different settings etc. on the left
It IS the perfect design.
The new BIG COVERS view in newer versions are so BIG and not viewable. Scroll through everything with big covers that take a lot of the screen.
Look at swiping with Cover Flow and then at the new ones vertically. Its a complete different feel.

It still exists, it's just shittier

I never owned a Mac but I'm still mad that they got rid of magsafe.

god the lag with huge libraries with cover flow was insane

hi miles

heya miles

wow l33t haxxors how did you know??
get a better sense of humor you failed abortions

dont be rude miles !
i hope ur doing fine

I hate being alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=fv3o2rxqYMg

dont bully urself

never bought an apple but i always loved the way these look

Why the fuck is everything a video now?

That just looks weird dude, not like its something built in naturally...

artwork grid is way better

coverflow rollodex is a skeuomorphic leftover that makes no sense for a digital device

There’s a reason why music is sold better digitally than in brick in mortar stores... instead of dozens of records in a single stack, there is no shortage of extra space so that each album gets its own dedicated shelf... which also helps memorization and helps the iTunes store with impulse buys

sometimes i use my ipod t4g just for cover flow

Everyone who previously owned a Macbook is upset with this.

The hope is that they do Qi charging in the next Macbook

Thank this out-of-touch faggot.

Use this better looking software op

On the iPod/iTunes, it was a fitting gimmick. Utility questionable, but paired with album art, had its place.

In the Finder, it was an odd gimmick. I didn't really see the utility that wasn't served by icon/thumbnail view.

In Safari's browsing history, I found it very useful. Rather than a list of page headings, you got a full thumbnails of your history that you could flip through. A godsend when you were trying to recall a page you visited but couldn't remember the site. But they soon got rid of that feature in Safari.

>tfw coverflow with a 27 GB library.

god fuck he's good looking.

too bad he's a bean counter with no imagination.

How does it look now?

I never owned a MacBook before my current 2016 MBP and honestly I really like the USB-C charging. Plug in to any side, reversible, no transformer on the cable.

more like this penny pinching cryptokike

$$$

Longer videos = more ads

Totally forgot this shit existed and desu I don't really miss it, was laggy as fuck.

less features is more you stupid ((((goy)))

miles, what have I told you about watching children cartoons? grow up you fucking piece of shit, you are not a child anymore.

also, OP talks about itunes, you fucking imbecile

You're right. I should kill myself for being so stupid and worthless. I'm sorry...

that guy should be slaughtered like a dying dog. 7+ minute video about an extension cord.

I hope you don't talk to your mother like that Miles.