/tosg/ - TempleOS General

youtube.com/watch?v=DBGgi5Lqn0U

> I got kicked-out of my parent's house. I got in a fight with my Dad, went to jail then mental hospital. I'm adapting to being homeless. Hope to get a car to live in but no loan yet.

So terry davis is homeless now? I have a bad feeling that he is going to get arrested while sleeping in his car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights
vid.me/GUcfb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck man all that talent, it's going nowhere. He could have made Temple OS into something much greater. I don't know anyone even on the internet who could single handedly create an entire operating system. These type of people are rare, they are knowledgeable, but they're very rare

You must not be keeping up with the threads.
He is living in a van and somebody went to go visit him.

Temple OS is perfect, you stooge. It's actually the best OS ever.

well, aside from the bugged supplemental iso bug and the bug in his space game in the high speed auto-tour that makes it crash.

cant someone offer this guy a job?
hes a fucking genius.. if i were MS, google or Apple or any tech giant i would hire this guy in a second!

what a waste of talent..

how did rthe visit go?

If he could stop calling people niggers, he could probably get a job, yes. Truth be told, I suspect it's probably the pressure of his previous position more than anything else that sent him all bibbledy.

idk. but he wants to go to san diego to meet someone he said in video of him walking outside. not sure who the person is. although it could be the guy who made the tos essentials shown in OP's video

just put him in a room alone in a basement. i dont think he would mind anyway.

give him a repo so he can push stuff and reap all the goodies

does terry still believe that god wants this os to be made ?

>doubting terry the prophet
enjoy your afterlife in hell

How does one contribute to temple os itself? is there a mirror or a tarball of a newer version somewhere out there ?

Dont forget he made a compiler for his own programming language too.
Operating systems and compilers are considered the two hardest areas of CS and he's developed both.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DAD!

grow up and murder him faggot

people like you is why he got into a shit state at his parents house. please out

I'm so glad to be aware of this man and privileged to his sick vlogs

He's an exceptionally rare and immensely talented individual. Were he no longer on a divine mission, I wonder if he would be motivated to work on anything for anyone else?

xD

dare I call him Rick from Rick and Morty?

a true genius Xd

probably not directly for someone or some company. although a company company could trick him into working for them by telling him "god told us that you would do good things here" and offer him to have like 1 day a week there to work on temple os

I actually tried to console him in youtube comments one time telling him not to think a negative thing about himself he was thinking because it's not his fault he's nuts. And then i complimented him highly. I think he took my comment to heart too much because he said something that sounded like what I wrote in the next vid. I think it's bad for Terry to feel good about himself, because it blows it out of proportion and gets a literal god complex.

Yeah, I think he's the kind of guy that needs a project, and TempleOS seems more or less finished for what he wanted it to be..

>implying there is anything wrong with saying nigger

>blows it out of proportion and gets god complex.
that is a good argument and i doubt he ever comes here. but still. i think all this guy needs is a project so large that he will be busy and occupied for a while. the problem is, he has probably done all the biggest CS problems out there.

Personally, I'm ok with calling people niggers, but I suspect most potential employers wouldn't be.

So I have an ultimatium.

So, Bill Gates and Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle ( OOOO WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE, WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE) They got a big herd of nigger cattle. Yippee Ki-Yay, we're nigger cattle herders. We got a herd of nigger cattle. They are the most docile fucking nigger cattle, we got 'em so docile, we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle. And they shit, and they sit there, and they watch TV, and they shit. It's the best fucking herd of nigger cattle. We took away all their guns, now they just shit, and we watch them and we're rich. We are so fucking rich, we have so much fucking money, we got this herd of nigger cattle, woooo, we're milking the fucking nigger cattle. It's the best thing ever.

So that's what the illuminati got, and I got a space alien.

So, here's my ultimatium: you can live in hell, with your herd of nigger cattle, or you can put me in charge of the Space Alien Temple. The third temple, okay, that Simple. Have fun with your nigger cattle 'cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your fucking jew-nigger cock. Fuck yourself, you think I'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I've had a fucking space alien? Are you fucking crazy? I've got a fucking space alien, of course I'm not gonna fuck with nigger cattle, fuck yourself! Enjoy your fucking nigger cattle! You got the nigger cattle, You got the nigger cattle, You got the nigger cattle, GO GO GO GO GO! You got the nigger cattle, you got a fucking herd of nigger cattle, we got 'em so docile, they just shit all day, ain't that great?

>I think it's bad for Terry to feel good about himself, because it blows it out of proportion and gets a literal god complex.

I don't know, man. I think he can feel pretty good about writing a compiler and an operating system by himself. That's not exactly something anyone can go ahead and do is it?

Hello, Diana.

senpai what

He should work on making AI. He probably has better insight into low level brain functions. For example, instead of saying he lost his track of thought, he explained to the camera that his stack overflowed. Then later when he remembered what he wanted to say he made another comment about stack. Do you see what I mean? He wasn't making a nerdy joke. The line is blurred for him.

this fucking made me mad. terry's current decay started when some scumbag started to larp as that cunt, and terry thought it was really her.

fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
new homo

I want him to have a bigger ego than Gordon Ramsey, but for the time being he uses his ego primarily to viciously tell his parents off, because he speaks with God and receives instructions directly, and they don't.

i've been following terry since the phone line and pizza days. i just didn't notice it was that vid from first glance

MAKE A PETITION and ask Ticketmaster to give the lad a job and a better van.

Also, I hope the Ukrainian bastard who pretended to be Diana will die.

this is fucking brilliant

A.I would be nice for him to work on. is there anything that would prevent him by something ing the bible ?

I see all those muslims and niggers dying right and left when they try to invade europe. I see their corpses washed out on the coast polluting the nests of the turtles and I feel indifferent... Actually more happy than anything else because I don't have to pay more taxes.
Then I see that guy with a childlike perspective of the world but godlike skills living in a van and makes me sad.

It really makes you think, a shitskin useless piece of shit is a burdain to the community he lives in.
Otoh, that guy contributes to the world, no matter the obstacles.

God bless you terry davis, may the niggas feel your wrath.

I wonder if he'll receive any further instruction about what to work on or what to do next?

Does anyone have the link to the three current videos on his website that he was not able to properly upload? I swear someone here got them off of Terry in person on a thumb drive or something?

Terry is undoubtedly talented and if it weren't for his mental illness he would be making good money off his skills. That said, writing a compiler is literally a freshman CS project at any good uni. Designing his own programming language that is arguably an improvement over C is more impressive that writing a compiler for it.
He should make Templechan.

i feel the same way

I heard that Google will hire him for diversity, they need to fulfill their schizo quota. So Terry will sing niggers all day long and continue working on TempleOS that will be the foundation of new OS's developed my Google.

Have you even written a compiler?

>compiler
>freshman
compiling to LLVM doesnt count you fucking mong

What's the weather like generally in Nevada? I bet it hardly rains there and temeratures are pretty much hot all year round.

>undoubtedly talented
bullshit. he is only popular because of his toxic masculinity and racism. otherewise Sup Forumsg/ wouldn't' care.

>That said, writing a compiler is literally a freshman CS project at any good uni. Designing his own programming language that is arguably an improvement over C is more impressive that writing a compiler for it.

nu/g/ here. I am very sorry, but isn't this wrong?

>bullshit.
He is talented.

His dad will allow him to move back at some point. I see Terry is back working on TOS. That's a very good sign.

it is

I honestly wonder how far up your ass your head has to be to completely ignore just how saturated Sup Forums is with terms designed to objectify, marginalize, belittle, and disparage specifically women and people of color, and just how many of the highest regarded figureheads of the community are throbbing dickholes whose only goal in life is to find a modicum of self worth by pandering to the most cliche stereotype of traditional, toxic masculinity.

LEFTISTS GO HOME!

Not far. I don't care. Cry more sissy-boy.

please go back to your gender studies or what ever the fuck you study.
you're probably one of those fags that wants to turn stem into a longer acronym than the FAKE gender spectrum

It is wrong, Hitler. Undergrads write compilers, but usually not freshmen.

The idea of toxic masculinity is that it's a set of negative behaviors among men that are reinforced by other men.

"Toxic masculinity" is a subset of masculinity in the same way that "toxic water" is a subset of water. People are not asking for an end to masculinity any more than the Flint water protestors are asking for an end to water.

That's correct. He uploaded to mega, but I don't have the link. The videos are uncompressed and one of them is like 1GB, and it takes forever to download (plus you have to register), so it's kind of a pain in the ass. I wish he would upload them to YouTube.

He's trying to meet Diana.
A shitstorm is brewing lads

lol shut up loser

Hey retard, this isn't your gender studies class. This is the wild web where anyone can have any fucking opinion they want.
I suggest you reference this wikipedia page also.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights

Fucking hell if he goes to see Dianna that may not end well. Hopefully it ends in marriage, though.

fuck off le alt-right warrior, your vile racism and sexism do not deserve a platform or voice.

I am sorry but why did you just call me Hitler, user?

Yes?

Oh, didn't notice the "why". Because of your dubs.

>lefty goes to Sup Forums
>thinks he can speak his mind.

i can say the same about you lefty. your violence during protests and hate speech towards others does not deserve a platform or voice ;)

F͕͙̼̗̖͉͓̗̟̦͓͓̭̘̺ͨ͊̃̒̑ͧ̃͐̈́ͅu͍̬̱̙͙̠̻̣̝̪͓̬̙̞̱͍̬̦̦ͫ͋̇̿̓̃ͮ̈́ͩ̍ͦ̈́͆̈̈́̂͂c̟͇͔̰̪͎͉̩̬̜͍̗̤̍̍ͧ̓ͪ̈͊͊̇ͪ̽̐ͯͪ̌̔k̭͙̗̬̠͓̰̦̖̖̠͈̦̥̃ͧͣͮͯ̎ͫ͐ͤ̃͂ͩ̍ ̘̞̳͖͉͖̂͗̔ͩ͗͊̈o̞̻̤̠̻͔̳͎̳͖̬̼̖̞ͦ̉́̈̈́͛̌̌f̬͕͕̫͚̤͙̭̠̿̒̀ͤ͑̇́ͪͅf̞̥̬̺̝͓̼͇̓ͤ̉̇͑͑ͪ̉̚!̮̹͈̺̬̟͉̠̱̫̯͔̙̯͕̘́̏͂͌̑̾ͨͅ

OP here

stop derailing

Don't you beleive in freedom of speech? I beleive it's not unreasonable to critisise women, because women are often very, very silly indeed. Also if it's okay for other races to be openly racist toward whites, then it's okay for us to be racist as well. Don't start quoting history textbooks at me for saying that. I'm well aware of our history in those regards.

He would be utterly uselesss in any corporate or professional setting.

He is an master artist when it comes to computers, but no where close to a professional.

The fuck are you talking about? I didn't even get dubs you madman. Now why did you just call me Hitler? Answer the question please, sir.

hate speech is not freedom of speech, dumbass.

enough of that Peterson and Shapiro for you.

You did.

>He would be utterly uselesss in any corporate or professional setting.

Imagine he took a good quality hidden camera with him and decided to have some fun. Imagine Terry on the lose in a leftist SJW predominant environment.

>hate speech
Do us all a favor and fuck off back to Tumblr and take Orwell with you.

Terry dropped Ticketmaster secrets again. Hence all the disinfo and shitposting. Last thread was actually deleted because they linked directly to the vid.me where Terry spoke about radix sorting.

This issue is,
Terry doesn't contribute tour society in anyway.
If anything he is a leach living off our tax dollars via SSD

He is obviously very intelligent , but that doesn't mean he will ever be productive.
You're all just circle jerking hin because deep down you all think your under appreciated geniuses that society never gave a time to shine.

Hate speech is still speech you fucking stupid koala bear. Free speech means you can say what you want.

The irony is that, should the regime change, they'll find communist speech banned and have nothing to say to that.

Oh, right. Sorry. Yes. I thought you meant my other post further down.

If it were toxic, it would be poisonous. Plenty of men do just fine with masculinity as it is. I get that you don't like it, because you suck at it, but raging against it is like being that kid that insists on adding a million rules to "tag" because he can't run as fast as anyone else. No, I don't need to count to 30 by 3s. No, I don't need to spin around in a circle while doing it. What you need to do is exercise more so that you can run faster.

You adapt to the game, the game doesn't adapt to you. And yes, life is a game.

No problem, Saloth.

Terry has worked and paid taxes before. He contributed. But now he's disabled and that's not his fault. I've said this before and I'll say it again now: Terry is a mad supergenious and his contribution to and influence on the universe is uttery incalculable.

Politely go and fuck yourself.

Would you like a free helicopter ride?

This is another form of white privilege, white people weighing in on what is and isn't racism. White people are the people least qualified to talk about this. Most white people are completely blind to racism except in the most egregious cases. (Spoiler: those are among the least common.)
And let's face it: white people are, by far, the ones who dole it out most often and virulently, the minute they feel threatened by a "thug" (a black man who is either arguing passionately or wearing baggy pants).
All in all, I'm willing to cut this guy more than a little slack! He probably got a more thorough education about the politics and dynamics of race in the first N years of his life as a black male than most white people get in a lifetime.

Pay my medical bill nigger!

Only in the pilot's seat.

For an American of 48, he's very lean..

No problem! I just need to make a quick adjustment to your controls, sir! Hold on a second.

>This is another form of white privilege, white people weighing in on what is and isn't racism
We weren't talking about racism. We are talking about masculinity. And seeing as how I am a male, I feel that I am qualified to talk about it, using your logic.

Not even reading the rest of your stupid post, because you just tried to change subjects from masculinity to racism.

Nope. Jews and niggers are probably the most racist.

On second thought, I'd rather not. My NAP violation sense is tingling.

did i accidentally wandered off to Sup Forums again?

reminder all this disinfo and spam about hate speech is to cover up the latest terry video

vid.me/GUcfb

this is how they kill terry threads and hide the secrets of Temple OS. shitpost so the mods can quietly delete the threads and suppress Terry.
Just like on Youtube. Sup Forums mods are no different. That's why they're allowing this left wing caricature to operate in the first place (stop responding)

reminder all this disinfo and spam about hate speech is to cover up the latest terry video

vid.me/GUcfb

this is how they kill terry threads and hide the secrets of Temple OS. shitpost so the mods can quietly delete the threads and suppress Terry.
Just like on Youtube. Sup Forums mods are no different. That's why they're allowing this left wing caricature to operate in the first place (stop responding)

Men do push men to do stupid shit, but the term "toxic masculinity" is applied very selectively to this behavior. Nobody would call white knighting "toxic masculinity", even though it fits the definition of stupid shit men push each other to do (in this case generally low-status socially incompetent men, but still). In practice, "toxic masculinity" is just a leftist idea that amounts to "all men should behave (and, implicitly, think) exactly the same way as WEIRD women".

First of, what the other user said.
Second, terry carries generations of tax payer dollars, it is the state's obligation to support him.
Thrid, terry is contributing in the most altrouistic way, his science to the whole world. He lives in a van and he is still putting his free service on top of his needs.
You can't even recognize even his contribution to the public domain. I guess if he burnt down cars and larped for blm he would mean something to you.

>feeding trolls

>vid.me/GUcfb
Thanks for posting this I've been looking everywhere.