Post your retarded nationalists

post your retarded nationalists
>"death to enemies of fatherland"
>while eating kebab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PanBB1nGBBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can eat food without importing people from the country that food comes from, you know?

if you chose to be a retrograde just act like that and do not justify these retarded things

you sound like a communist justifying their apple products

>British "Nationalist"
>They all speak American

>American
>implying

Pic related is yfw
>I eat potatoes
>Potatoes come from South America
>I have never seen a South American in my life and have no desire to
Really makes me think.

There is no reason for immigration on the basis of food. You can just take the food without the immigrants.

trashing your tradition and culture just like that. thats very Russian of you

So you think we need to being Peruvians here to understand how to peel a potato?

Why are cosmopolitan people so stupid?

you got the point of why racism is dumb

shhh stop its their only argument

>cosmopolitan

Racism is just profiling. It works generally.

t. cosmopolitan Pole

Rofl fuck off you dont need to bring indians into your country to make curry. What kind of argument is that? Lmao

>poland
Ahh i see another bydlo who hates their shitty motherland and had to come to an anglo country to shit it up just that little bit more. I would take 1,000 nationalist Russian immigrants over a single sissy Polish cunt like you.

How are you going to import döner though?

Find out how Turks make it and just make it ourselves? We already did that with Yogurts before.

It doesn't work that way with döner but I guess you can learn how to do it but it'll never be good

This. Likewise there's nothing contradictory about being a nationalist and not being hateful

>but it'll never be good
I've never tried kebab before, the smell disgusts me, but I am just describing the principle of it.

you seem to be upset
im better person than youll ever be.
now back to your australian doll house where nothing can harm you

I thought that was just another word for kebab
What is doner exactly then and why can only turks make it as you claim?

youtu.be/PanBB1nGBBM

You talk like its an art or something its just meat with vegetables and some sauce

>the smell disgusts me
It's just meat , you may have something wrong with your body if the smell of meat disgusts you
Döner is the one you see in Europe all day , chunks of meat carefully places on through a metal stick and cooked from the sides.
It is art

>It works generally.
But it shits on individuals. For that reason alone, it's morally reprehensible and tyrannical.

No, generalisation keeps people safe because what is generally true is more likely in an individual case, so come with caution and proceed until it is disproven.

Golden Dawn

They worship Nazis and Krauts, the same people that massacred thousands in Greece during the occupation

They are all shitskins and are hardcore Christians, the same people that destroyed our culture and pussified our people

honestly the hygiene is disgusting and i've more than once had food poisoning from your shitty turkroach food

only good kebab i've had was actually morrocan

I also feel the same way around the smell of bacon. I think it might be something to do with the fats from it, but I am not sure.

Should I be afraid of you? You might be a commie spy for all I know.
Also
>giving up freedom for safety
Gungrabber-tier. Our cultures are incompatible.

Yes, be very afraid burgerman.

America doesnt have freedom anyways lol.

Cant even order kids menu in McDonald as adult LMAO

>polish nationalists
>having no problems with minorities
>supporting their businesses
>the smallest % of hate crimes in the EU

people think that all nationalisms are equal.

Our cultures are more compatible that anything else to be honest. They more I see Americans, thee more similarities I find. About guns too if you wonder.

It depends on the place , come try it here in a high end döner restaurant. You'll love it

Döner was invented in Germany so the argument is "technically" invalid.. at least for germans. But I see the point.

I will when i'm in Turkey next year

Wasn't it invented by Kurds too? ie Kurds in Germany

yeah, some say it was Mahmut Aygun and other say it was Kadir Nurman. But since they immigrated to Germany, they could be seen as germans as well. If I invent something in the US, I am also not too sure whether it is a german or american invention.

It's a stupid fact to counter that "you mustn't enjoy foreign food" anyway.

Jak Ci się pracuje na zmywaku lewacka kurwo?
Gdyby nie nacjonalizm już dawno mielibyśmy zamachy w kraju.

nationalist - medic of society

>lmao u eat dere food doe
fucking hell leftists are retarded

rare?

why did her eye colour change

>eating

Food is just surface culture. See diagram.

What is it with Sup Forums and icebergs?

They're good for analogies. Plus we don't get many down here so we like to look at them.

czasami wpadam do Polski jevac laaki takich smutnych nieudacznikow jak ty. mysla ze to egzotyczne lol
polskie smiecie, waszym przeznaczeniem jest sluzyc.

this
also food is the only thing no borders freaks can mention as a positive aspect of globalisation and immigration
get a fucking cookbook you retarded antifa

sage

You can be anti-immigration and pro-immigrant. You can limit immigration to a trickle and respect the immigrants. Antifa no borders lefties are drug addled retards who think in terms of false dichotomies.

Dobry oświecony troll, huj Ci w dupcie.

Holy shit are you children, retarded. Europeans imported potatoes, tomatoes without importing Amerindians. They also imported noodles without importing Chinese. How is this related to racism, profiling or anything?

they were brainwashed by political correctness too hard, that's why