Daily Reminder for our Apple fans

Daily Reminder for our Apple fans.

Stop buying Apple products and start buying Windows/Android products.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
youtube.com/watch?v=dJOWBUsEFfk
youtube.com/watch?v=FLGo95YdPmU
theverge.com/2016/7/8/12109832/google-apps-iphone-android-motion-stills-gboard-search-hangouts
mashable.com/2017/03/29/apple-app-store-revenue-google-play-china/#ojNjGRlBDiqy
quora.com/Why-is-lag-much-more-intrusive-on-Android-compared-to-iOS
quora.com/Why-does-an-iPhone-never-lags-or-slow-down-even-after-years-of-usage-whereas-the-android-hangs-very-much-Is-there-any-speciality-in-iOS-programming
techland.time.com/2011/12/07/is-android-doomed-to-lag-more-than-ios/
apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you want people to buy overpriced trash without support?

yawn

>implying that a cube isnt the superior vehicle

whats your point?

Fucking hell, is apple time traveling to the future? We're about to make 4K res the standard for screens and they just got to 1440p? lmao

Holy kek. More!

No wonder itoddlers are brain dead

>better specs are clearly better
>different metrics on two products in completely different categories makes one product better than the other

Is this the best iToddlers can do?

Android is such a joke

>>different metrics on two products in completely different categories makes one product better than the other
android and apple feel like two completely different categories to the point its unfair to compare them. You're comparing a luxury to an average normie facebook and call tool

How is it that iPhone X is thicker than Galaxy S6 but doesn't even have a headphone jack slot??

>iToys can do super well on a 2kb benchmark that runs entirely in L1 cache and ignores 99% of the CPU
>iToddler brainlets equate this to real world power

This is why Appletards are universally regarded as technology illiterate troglodytes.

lol it just gets worse

like you need a Ferrari for anything in a city environment other than showing off, faggot.

you're completely missing the point of OP, which is that there's literally no reason to pay extra for an iShill device when there's hundreds of phones that do literally the same for less bucks

Sure, I'd love to buy a "flagship" that gets utterly destroyed in benchmarks, lags after 1 year, and gets left in the ditch by the manufacturer after 2.

Android literally lags

lagPhones BTFO

de_stroyed
see ya back at androidpolice OP, enjoy those endless exploits

>editing videos
>on a cellphone

Sorry pajeet, can't hear you

Who gives a shit, they're both proprietary software that denies their users their basic freedom and human rights.

it's why iOS gets 12 hours of screen on time and Android gets 6-7 at most with the biggest aftermarket battery.

>more benchmarks

LMAO

Latest iTrash still gets destroyed by $300 generic phones.

It's more sad than funny how defensive lagdroid fags are now. They use to cling to their benchmarks and now they instantly dismiss them once they realize android hardware is a steaming pile of shit.

The Ferrari is very fast and that's the whole point of it. The Nissan would choke if used in an environment where Ferraris are used. Otherwise the Nissan really is a better option for practically any use. So Ferrari has the looks and a specific purpose where it shines. This isn't a very fitting analogy since there are no tasks that user's do which would be better on an iPhone. The battery doesn't last longer, the screen isn't brighter and it's not even better looking than the alternatives. Comparing it to a Ferrari is a huge compliment for something that never earned it.

Can you point one any task that the user could do with an iPhone and couldn't do with an Android phone? Or any task that user can do with both phones but it's objectively worse on an Android phone? This of course excludes anything that's vendor lock-in, like being able to use iTunes or something. It wouldn't be objective. Any third party vendor lock-in can be accepted in this case to make it easier.

>iShit
>battery life

Pick one.

>use benchmarks when it benefits them
>deny benchmarks and cite real world examples when they don't
SAD

what is meant by export what is happening to the video?

It's more sad than funny how defensive lagPhone iFags are now. They used to cling to their real world tests and now they instantly dismiss them once they realize applel hardware is a steaming pile of shit.

>keeps reposting the same webm's over and over
So 1 Android phone can beat the last gen iPhone, and even then it's not even a flagship? That's more sad for Android that all the "flagships" still can't beat last years iPhone.

lmao what is app opening speed good for if they are going to have to reload every time due bad ram management?

Not to mention that the whole system is going to randomly lag constantly because android and you are going to have to throw your android away in 1 year because it no longer gets any type of update.

>lagPhone trash gets BTFO by every android flagshit
>iToddler mental filter translates it into the opposite

Innovation.

>defending this

Imagine being so embarrassed by your lagPhone crippleware killswitches that you turn around and pretend they're software updates.

I know they don't teach reading in India, but scroll up a bit and check the benchmarks

What's with Apple/Ferrari users and this obsession with flammable devices?

more excuses faggots . APPLE CPUS are far superior . LESS cores and more POWER , also thanks to optimization with the software .

>benchmarks
see

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

can someone tell me an android DEVICE that has the size of an iphone SE ( or close to it like 4.5 inch display) and SAME performance ? i m very happy with my SE , but i m tired of APPLE doing retarded things so i want to try android , but i don t want giant phones i hate them

>2014 stats
Nice try poornig, but try to look the updated version and see what comes up

This is no longer the case with current iPhones. And you know why? Because current iPhones have the best SoCs on the market. Something Androids will never have.

>actually trying to defend Androids lack of software update
Just admit you are too poor to afford a decent phone lmao

Why do Apple products always perform great in synthetic benchmarks yet get absolutely destroyed in real world tests?

youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY

So bad.

Daily reminder that S6 cannot output to a TV screen via a cable where an iPhone can.
Also if the screen breaks the only option on an S6 is to use a USB host cable to plugin a mouse and blindly hope you can get USB transfers working, where on an iPhone you can enter recovery mode and connect to a PC anytime.

>app racing
Literally no better than benchmarks.

Why are iToddlers so afraid to show real world performance?

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

I use my phone for absolute minimalism and the iphone is more secure, so it's better

For all the shitposting about lower specs this iphone is able to keep up with a supposedly better phone.

stfu and buy w/e phone you want faggot

Because

You got blown out in benchmarks. You got blown out in real world usage. You're grasping at straws at this point.

>Also if the screen breaks
Or I avoid all of that and just replace the screen

at least my S6 warranty doesn't charge me 80 dollars to replace it. Whats the point of a warranty when you have to pay out the ass to get it to work

>there are no tasks that user's do which would be better on an iPhone
it has a better app store and support from actually competent developers. It never lags. It has actually good apps. It drastically outshines android in those two areas off the top of my head and I'm sure there are more
>Can you point one any task that the user could do with an iPhone and couldn't do with an Android phone? Or any task that user can do with both phones but it's objectively worse on an Android phone?
you can write music and produce a full length album in an iPhone, for example. And having owned both android and iPhone, literally everything you do in an iPhone feels cheap in an android, even simply swiping left and right in the home screen, except maybe when using the camera, no matter the "freedom" (i.e. extra cupholders) you have in an android

>Apple's SRAM is faster than Intel at an even smaller footprint and less power.
Intel BTFO forever.

People joke about this but it's so sad that it actually happened to me.

>cleaning out my bed covers one day
>shiny metal thing between the wood/mattress
>my old iPhone 4 that I lost for years is there
>still boots up :^)
>checking years of lost music/gallery
>Notification of: "Update to latest software (iOS 7)?" shows up
>whythefucknot.jpg
>switching from lock screen to home screen is laggy as fuck now
>apps take longer to transition from page to page
>text in safari takes SECONDS to load

At least with my previous 2014 LG G3 (death:bootloop) it never got slow with any update through its life.

>iToddler gets BTFO in real world usage
>tries to pretend benchmarking and appracing are real world usage

Enjoy your lagPhone iToddler. LMAO

>replace the screen on an S6
lol, that's literally the cost of the phone...
Are you so out the loop you don't know how fucking terrible the S6 is?

>it doesn't lag
then why are there tens of thousands of videos on youtube where iphones of all generations lag to shit?

I like the nissan cube

Can you name which specific Android phone lags and in which specific task? Do you have proof of this? Surely you can provide at least one example that can be proven by testing it. A video of it would be great.

>lol, that's literally the cost of the phone...
no its about 80 dollars in glass, my heatgun to lift up the thermoplastic and reset it. Thats really it. Its the same procedure I used for replacing iphone glass.

Don't talk shit about things you've never fucking done faggot

Sure buddy.
This ain't no S5.

>You're comparing a luxury to an average normie facebook and call tool
And what exactly makes the iphone 'luxury' which android does not have, and what makes android 'an average normie facebook and call tool' which iphone does not have?

Its the same glass as a 5s just in a slightly different shape

There are tons of guides on how to fix your phone glass

i like how when a new iOS version gets released it's essentially D Day for Android users. thanks for the laughs guys, see you next year.

Protip: it's fused moron.
It's a $350 affair.
Not that the iPhone 6 onwards is any better, but data recovery isn't bullshit.

>Protip: it's fused moron.
HEATGUN MELTS THE THERMOPLASTIC YOU FUCKING RETARD

its 350
no its not

youtube.com/watch?v=dJOWBUsEFfk

youtube.com/watch?v=FLGo95YdPmU

it's extremely rare in comparison to android

>its extremely rare
citation needed to the frequency of this

>thermoplastic
lol.
>doesn't even know what UV set adhesives are
you probably shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about.

>it has a better app store
Better is a very subjective word, so no, you prefer the app store. Not really the same thing
>support from actually competent developers
Do you have any evidence than iphone has better developers than android?
>it never lags
100% false
>it has actually good apps
again, you might prefer the apps on iphone. From someone who owns both, 90% of the really decent apps I've seen arent exclusive to either platform
>You can produce a full length album on an iphone
You can do that on android
>everything feels cheap on android
Well when you compare a $1000 iphone to a $100 android, thats probably going to happen. Get a better android phone for comparison and there really isnt much of a difference.

>And what exactly makes the iphone 'luxury' which android does not have
better GUI, light years better app store full of god tier actually useful apps fot various industries, and even quality games, not just shit like clash royale

>uv set adhesives
Its not a thermoset

UV is just one of the ways to set a thermoset, you can use Heat, UV anything that induces energy to a phenolic formaldehyde thermoplastic

theverge.com/2016/7/8/12109832/google-apps-iphone-android-motion-stills-gboard-search-hangouts

mashable.com/2017/03/29/apple-app-store-revenue-google-play-china/#ojNjGRlBDiqy

>phenolic formaldehyde thermoplastic
Thermoset

>This is no longer the case with current iPhones. And you know why? Because current iPhones have the best SoCs on the market. Something Androids will never have.

Current as in? The whole point is it happens after 3/4 versions. My 5 year old Galaxy S3 has tripled in battery length and gained performance over time as I upgraded its Android version, rather than get slower like an iPhone.

>better GUI, light years better app store full of god tier actually useful apps fot various industries, and even quality games, not just shit like clash royale

I can't stop reading this and kek. You made my day user.
Btw, you know this site is 18+, right?

Forgot

I'm guessing you never finished the first video? It eventually shows the Note 8 being faster in practically every test. Even though this isn't even what should be considered laggy. There was no lag, everything seemed buttery smooth. If you didn't have the other phone right next to it you would have zero reasons to talk about lag and this is even Samsung. They have the TouchWiz on top of Android (unlike other manufacturers) which has made it slower at least in the past. By using the phone in daily tasks people can only wonder why some autists keep talking about lag.

>better is a subjective word
you literally used "better looking" in your post
and it's an objective truth. There is almost zero support for professional tier music making apps in the Play Store, just look up any instrument manufacturer's website and look at their mobile support. It's always purely iOS. Korg, Roland, Novation, Ableton, Cubase just to name a few.
Android doesn't have a Garageband equivalent nor an Audiobus equivalent
>evidence
I believe another user already replied to you with it
>100% false
almost never in comparison to android. I've never had an android phone which didn't lag soon after buying it, I've had no such experience with iPhones. And it seems I'm not the only one considering the amount of posts like this all over the net quora.com/Why-is-lag-much-more-intrusive-on-Android-compared-to-iOS
quora.com/Why-does-an-iPhone-never-lags-or-slow-down-even-after-years-of-usage-whereas-the-android-hangs-very-much-Is-there-any-speciality-in-iOS-programming and articles techland.time.com/2011/12/07/is-android-doomed-to-lag-more-than-ios/
>you might prefer the apps on iphone
again, they're objectively better if you use your phone for anything other than social networking apps
>$1000 iphone to a $100 android, thats probably going to happen
I've used the phone in the OP and other expensive ones. Still the same experience

>kapeesh

where the fuck is the green text?
>AAAAAAA

>applels can't post any other performance benchmarks except for shillbench
Lmao

apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/

google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/

>not the previous user
The fact that android "lags" is a consequence of the manufacturers filling the phones with garbage apps. Installing lineage or any os solves the problem and keeps the phone updated.

Take for example my case. I have a moto e2 (quad core @1.2ghz and 1gb ram) with lineage and the os updated to the latest version having almost none google play stuff running in the background.

I can even run dual screen smoothly on this.
I would like to see an iphone with the same specs running the latest ios and having all the apps updated.

>reminder to be a good consumer
Oh look it's the shill general thread. /SHG/

>better ui

custom ROMs
>B-b-b-but muh pageet!
I thought Apple users were all about "diversity" eh?

And in the real world, after throttling happens because no dissipation (count 20 seconds), divide phones results by 10

Why do most poor people buy iphones? Do they actually see it as a status symbol?

>android
nope, nice try faggot. Google can burn in a pile of yeast infected shit.
>windows
Call me when they make something viable.

Partly, I think, but mostly they are too stupid to handle an android, and also if they've ever used an android it was a cheap as fuck one that provided a poor experience, they wrote it off as "android sux" not "Sony Xperia S 2 years old sucks" and went and bought a 3 year old iPhone instead.

Where I live iphone is mostly used by girls and older people.

Show me 1 (one) Android device that can outperform my 300$ iPhone SE at the same price range.
And I'm talking real life performance, not about how many useless cores your laggy shit comes with.

>buying megacorp tracking devices/snapchat toys at all
Sup Forums is a technology board

This desu, most 2014 Android phones are still perfectly snappy without bloatware.

>tripled in battery "length"
that alone is pretty doubtful unless you're a shut-in who literally never uses their phone

which come to think of it isn't all that unlikely since a lot of phone sheep on Sup Forums are friendless virgins who compensate by mindless consumption/pointless trivial bullshit like ricing since they have no other way to get attention